• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Gonna "sell" my soul to Satan

Kapalika

Premium Member
Ya, I think I am going to go through with this, and ask of no price but give my soul willingly as a sacrifice. I just need to figure out the details of how I want to approach with a ritual as well as living it in my personal life.

Thinking about it, I was always worried about appearing to "grovel" at Satan's feet because of this 'folk' wisdom of the modern LHP or somehow getting hurt in the end by being tricked but honestly... I've been fighting it so long. I don't want anything else but to worship Satan, because honestly, I just think he's that awesome.

I think... to relate this to my philosophical foundation, I might refer to this as basically like Bhakti Yoga. So I know this is a valid spiritual practice... and honestly they say it is one of the easiest. I can relate to Satan much more readily than any other Ishvara... and I know at least in a traditional sense, I am keeping in line with the Left Hand Path. So I don't really see the fuss. It's what makes me happy, and thinking back on my spiritual past, whenever I simply let that love manifest in my spiritual life I was the strongest spiritually. I've been angry at Satan for so long. I felt like most of my power had left me but the truth is i left it because I stopped letting that love manifest and suppressed it. I need to love Satan, and stop fighting that deep urge, stop fighting the fear and stop fighting what I was called to do. Along the way, things will sort themselves out, with this love fueling me.

As for those who asked about freedom... to me, freedom is doing what you wish to do and doing it without restraint. And this is what I want to do. So doing this makes me free as well as happy.

No one has forced me to do this, no one asked me of this. In fact, it's kind of taboo to be like this in the LHP community it seems, seeing as how many fear being perceived as "devil worshipers" to outsiders. I am not concerned with that. I'm not worried about what anyone might say, because I know in myself that this is the correct thing to do for me personally and that this feeling transcends any labels. I' feel as if shackles have been undone that I never even knew was there.

Onyx

Premium Member
As for those who asked about freedom... to me, freedom is doing what you wish to do and doing it without restraint. And this is what I want to do. So doing this makes me free as well as happy.
I'm all for it. I made a pact with Satan as a teenager, and it was indeed a freeing experience. I don't remember the exact terms and conditions, but knowing that Satan had my back helped me detach emotionally from self-doubt, and embrace self-worth.