• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Gonna be gone for a while

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
Lately I've been insanely stressed for a variety of reasons, and the smallest things are setting me off lately. Until that's cleared up (should be within a week or two), I won't be on RF again... or at least, I won't be posting. I might give in to the temptation to peek in.

However this Monday I leave to visit a good friend in PA, and won't be back until the 29th. So I probably won't be back around until then (or the day after, depending on how dead tired I am).

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
Thanks for the well wishes, everyone. I arrived (and am still in) PA safe and sound, and am having a great time. :D

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Have fun Jaymes.

Part of my philosophy is; if you start taking something too seriously, it's a good time to take a step back. Nothing's worth losing your sense of humour over.
icon14.gif

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Lately I've been insanely stressed for a variety of reasons, and the smallest things are setting me off lately. Until that's cleared up (should be within a week or two), I won't be on RF again... or at least, I won't be posting. I might give in to the temptation to peek in.

However this Monday I leave to visit a good friend in PA, and won't be back until the 29th. So I probably won't be back around until then (or the day after, depending on how dead tired I am).

Hey, I really am sorry to hear that; and I do know what that is like. I do know why I am stressed, but it doesn't help fight the anxiety and the depression.

Life isn't always fair..........I hope you feel good after your vacation.