• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

god

trajan

good cannot exist exclusively with out evil bein presnt..christianity and islam proves this to me..in the beginning there was god and his angels..but one angel..the mighty lucifer rebelled sgainst god..and the father did not kill the son ..angel but cast him out of the heavens...y didnt god kill him the instant he rebelled? y wait all these years?this is an example of good producing evil

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
God is way beyond categorization in terms of opposites such as "good and evil", don't you think?

Jenegospelsinger

Gods Servant
god is both good and evil..light dark..life death
It depends on what God you serve Trajan...If you serve two Gods then of course you are going to look at it as God is Good and Evil. But one God which is the almighty, The Alpha and Omega, The creator of the heavens above. God is love, peace, and Joy; God is the judge of all things that we do and say and even think. God knows all things before it happens. God does not like evil...

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
god is both good and evil..light dark..life death
Well, first of all light is not dependent on dark. Dark is simply the absence of light.
Nor is life dependent on death. Death is simply the end of life.
Good and Evil are human concepts, not physical realities.

BTW, welcome to RF.

God is incapable of upholding the heavenly virtue he expects people to follow, this in itself speaks of character.

Before you reply I suppose it would be a good idea to say that I am an Atheist, I imagine there are other's here who like to debate, but this is my first post.