• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God Vs. Lucifer (An Alternate History)

Straw Dog

I would like to present a hypothetical scenario. Let's say that the mythology about Lucifer going to war against God was partially true, except that Lucifer had successfully obliterated God. He could have won by getting all of God's angels to turn against His Authority and collectively they had sufficient power to overthrow Him since they were literally made of divinity. Under these circumstances, what do you think the outcome would have been in terms of the cosmos and/or the earth? Would it be very different from the universe that we have now? Could the universe be the deceased corpse of a unraveling God?

PS: In retrospect maybe I should have put this in the Luciferian section, but I think the concepts of Satan and Lucifer aren't all that different since their mythological histories are tied together. At any rate it's just an interesting thought experiment.

Last edited:

Orias

Left Hand Path
Nothing would be different, this "God" and "Lucifer" you speak of are the same thing ;)

Though the Universe could be the corpse of an unraveling "God", since we literally came from Stars, and it is told that Lucifer exists within everyone of us, because he is light and our molecules actually contain biophotons.

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
It is a shame, kosherzombie, that you do not have access to "The Diabolicon" which is available only to Second Degree + Initiates of the Temple of Set. It was written by Dr. Michael A. Aquino during his time in the early days of the Church of Satan. I think you would find it quite fascinating, however, I'm sure there is some pirated form of it somewhere in ciberspace. If you seek, you shall find.

Last edited: