• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God is Spirit

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
jesus told the Samaritan woman at the well that there would come a time when she would not worship god on a mountain or in Jerusalem but in Spirit.

How does one worship something in the Spirit?

which agrees with Paul's statement in Corinthians 3:16 that the Spirit in self is God's?

which agrees with ecclesiastes 12:7?

agrees with john 14:17

Yokefellow

It is something One does 'within'. In other words, it is not an outward ritual or some kind of 'work'.

To worship 'in Spirit' is to be guided by the Holy Ghost, which is the same as the Holy Sprit...

Romans 8:16
"The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God"

Spirit Itself = Holy Spirit of God
Our Spirit = The Holy Spirit we are born with

They must be tuned to one another. Quantum Entangled.

which agrees with Paul's statement in Corinthians 3:16 that the Spirit in self is God's?

1 Corinthians 3:16
"Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?"

Here is another one...

1 Corinthians 6:19
"What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?"

All Life is born with the Holy Ghost/Spirit. This is something that most Christians do not understand.

The Spirit we all have is Energy/Electromagnetism/Electricity, etc. It is what 'quickens' us and makes us alive.

When a Lifeform dies, it 'gives up the ghost'. When One 'receives the Holy Ghost' it is a 'renewal'...

Titus 3:5
"Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost"

Ecclesiastes 12:7
"Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it."

There we see the proof that a Lifeform's Spirit goes back to God. Everything that is alive has a Spirit.

Spirit is never destroyed. Energy is never destroyed.

John 14:7
"If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him."

The above is a bit different. It is more about the Word of God in relation to the rest of the Trinity.

Think of the Word of God as being the Seed growing in a plant.

The Father would be the Plant, the Seed would be the Word. They are separate, yet they are One. Both are kept alive by the Holy Spirit.

Thus, we have the Godhead or Trinity...

1 John 5:7
"For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one."

An even better way of understanding the Trinity is to think of the Father as Abraham, Jesus as the Word or 'Seed' in the loins of Abraham.

Jesus is the Seed (singular) of Abraham...

Galatians 3:16
"Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ."

In the Throne Room we have a picture of Abraham sitting on the Throne. The 'Slain Lamb' represents the Seed in the loins. The Rainbow Round About is the Holy Spirit...

Revelation 4:3
"And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald."

Combine all three and we have the Trinity. Now, here is where things get a little mind blowing.

The entire scene is being manifested, like a 3D image on a computer screen, from the single Invisible God called a Consuming Fire...

Hebrews 12:29
"For our God is a consuming fire."

Outside of Time and Space is an infinite field of energy and information that is sentient. This is the Christian God in his highest form.

This 'Consuming Fire' is where the Trinity becomes One and the same. Said Consuming Fire then 'frames' the 3D material world we live in...

Hebrews 11:3
"Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear."

Word of God = Software Code and Infinite Energy (Non-Physical/Wave)
Things which are seen = Our 3D Reality (Physical/Particle)
Not made of things which do appear = The 'Invisible God' of Consuming Fire.

It is similar to the movie 'The Matrix' where everyone is living in a type of Simulation. They must have gotten the idea from the Bible.

Yokefellow

Wow, I just looked at one of your posts...

matter is but a wave/particle duality. like the mind/body complex. a body can take infinite forms as does a mind

i understand it as a mind, body, spirit complex. I liken it to the force, wave, particle quantum

Impressive. Now I feel like I was led here to post. :)

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
jesus told the Samaritan woman at the well that there would come a time when she would not worship god on a mountain or in Jerusalem but in Spirit.

It's worded that way so people won't ask for empirical proof.

I understand it means in mind/"heart". Person can do things outwardly, without deeper meaning and understating, or person can do things "with heart", meaning person truly thinks what he is doing and his mind is in it.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
It is something One does 'within'. In other words, it is not an outward ritual or some kind of 'work'.

To worship 'in Spirit' is to be guided by the Holy Ghost, which is the same as the Holy Sprit...

Romans 8:16
"The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God"

Spirit Itself = Holy Spirit of God
Our Spirit = The Holy Spirit we are born with

They must be tuned to one another. Quantum Entangled.

1 Corinthians 3:16
"Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?"

Here is another one...

1 Corinthians 6:19
"What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?"

All Life is born with the Holy Ghost/Spirit. This is something that most Christians do not understand.

The Spirit we all have is Energy/Electromagnetism/Electricity, etc. It is what 'quickens' us and makes us alive.

When a Lifeform dies, it 'gives up the ghost'. When One 'receives the Holy Ghost' it is a 'renewal'...

Titus 3:5
"Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost"

Ecclesiastes 12:7
"Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it."

There we see the proof that a Lifeform's Spirit goes back to God. Everything that is alive has a Spirit.

Spirit is never destroyed. Energy is never destroyed.

John 14:7
"If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him."

The above is a bit different. It is more about the Word of God in relation to the rest of the Trinity.

Think of the Word of God as being the Seed growing in a plant.

The Father would be the Plant, the Seed would be the Word. They are separate, yet they are One. Both are kept alive by the Holy Spirit.

Thus, we have the Godhead or Trinity...

1 John 5:7
"For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one."

An even better way of understanding the Trinity is to think of the Father as Abraham, Jesus as the Word or 'Seed' in the loins of Abraham.

Jesus is the Seed (singular) of Abraham...

Galatians 3:16
"Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ."

In the Throne Room we have a picture of Abraham sitting on the Throne. The 'Slain Lamb' represents the Seed in the loins. The Rainbow Round About is the Holy Spirit...

Revelation 4:3
"And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald."

Combine all three and we have the Trinity. Now, here is where things get a little mind blowing.

The entire scene is being manifested, like a 3D image on a computer screen, from the single Invisible God called a Consuming Fire...

Hebrews 12:29
"For our God is a consuming fire."

Outside of Time and Space is an infinite field of energy and information that is sentient. This is the Christian God in his highest form.

This 'Consuming Fire' is where the Trinity becomes One and the same. Said Consuming Fire then 'frames' the 3D material world we live in...

Hebrews 11:3
"Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear."

Word of God = Software Code and Infinite Energy (Non-Physical/Wave)
Things which are seen = Our 3D Reality (Physical/Particle)
Not made of things which do appear = The 'Invisible God' of Consuming Fire.

It is similar to the movie 'The Matrix' where everyone is living in a type of Simulation. They must have gotten the idea from the Bible.
i quoted john 14:17. you quoted john 4:7

the breath of life comes from god. it is literally the spirit; which also literally means breath. the confusion is in the believer because as jesus told the woman at the well, you believe in what you do not know. there are those who know as something about self. this is how jesus could make the claim that I an the Father are one.

That breath of life is literally the spirit of god entering the body. just like adam on the day that god breathed into his body of clay

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
I understand it means in mind/"heart". Person can do things outwardly, without deeper meaning and understating, or person can do things "with heart", meaning person truly thinks what he is doing and his mind is in it.
the heart is the center of where love abides.

Yokefellow

the breath of life comes from god. it is literally the spirit; which also literally means breath.

I like this verse...

Job 27:3
"All the while my breath is in me, and the spirit of God is in my nostrils"

Air is mostly Nitrogen. Of course, Nitrogen is the seventh Element.

Nitrogen is also the main component of Nitrogenous Bases which the Bible calls 'Word of God'...

John 1:14
"And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth."

Nucleobases are also what the Bible calls 'Stone with Seven Eyes'...

Zechariah 3:9
"For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith the LORD of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day."

One day a new 'engraving' or Genome will be written into all Life, eliminating Death.

Anyhow, when God 'breathed' into Adam, there is a deeper meaning and allusion to giving him a Genome.

Living Soul = Genome + Spirit.

Ebionite

First off you should distinguish between different spirits.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
First off you should distinguish between different spirits.

I like this verse...

Job 27:3
"All the while my breath is in me, and the spirit of God is in my nostrils"

Air is mostly Nitrogen. Of course, Nitrogen is the seventh Element.

Nitrogen is also the main component of Nitrogenous Bases which the Bible calls 'Word of God'...

John 1:14
"And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth."

Nucleobases are also what the Bible calls 'Stone with Seven Eyes'...

Zechariah 3:9
"For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith the LORD of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day."

One day a new 'engraving' or Genome will be written into all Life, eliminating Death.

Anyhow, when God 'breathed' into Adam, there is a deeper meaning and allusion to giving him a Genome.

Living Soul = Genome + Spirit.

the illusion is in difference, contrast.

everything vibrates

the difference/contrast comes in varying rates of vibration.

vibrate is singular

rates is plural.

field theory is a better explanation

Contrast-Difference.PNG

everything comes from one thing