• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God is not in Heaven and I can prove it

RamaRaksha

*banned*
Where would you find a Warrior when a battle is going on? In the middle of it, bleeding, hurting, fighting. Where would you find a coward? Underneath the bed, that's where
Is God in a far away place, with his back turned to pain and suffering? I hear in Heaven there is no pain and suffering, joy and happiness only are allowed. So God, sits where he can't hear or see pain and Suffering, his back is turned to them?
I say, God is where She is needed - Where there is God's work being done, there is God. Where is God's work being done? Here! Right here!
No work being done in Heaven - no need for God in Heaven - Heaven is full of lazy, weak cowards running away from life - all they want is the good life - that's what they are really after - no work to do, they don't want to stand on their own two feet - they want a Sugar Daddy to take care of them, they don't want anything to do with life's problems anymore and these are the people God keeps company? Hard to believe
So, we have things reversed in fact - it is Satan that is in Heaven and God is in Hell

RamaRaksha

*banned*
Dying usually has that effect on people...
These are just concepts - people tired of a harsh life - wondering if this is all there is and then death? So naturally they were attracted to charlatans promising a land of plenty after death - a magic cartoon world without death, the easy good life - just sit back and enjoy! Naturally there were those (like myself? lol) who asked for evidence of such magic lands and of course we got threats - Heaven limited to only those who believe - that will keep all those pesky people asking for evidence out
Amazing such simple and cheap ideas can brainwash even the best of them
Don't believe me? Look up - Pascal 2.0 - in NY Times - written by the resident Philosopher, a professor, a shaper of young minds - chilled my blood just reading his article

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Where would you find a Warrior when a battle is going on? In the middle of it, bleeding, hurting, fighting. Where would you find a coward? Underneath the bed, that's where
Is God in a far away place, with his back turned to pain and suffering? I hear in Heaven there is no pain and suffering, joy and happiness only are allowed. So God, sits where he can't hear or see pain and Suffering, his back is turned to them?
I say, God is where She is needed - Where there is God's work being done, there is God. Where is God's work being done? Here! Right here!
No work being done in Heaven - no need for God in Heaven - Heaven is full of lazy, weak cowards running away from life - all they want is the good life - that's what they are really after - no work to do, they don't want to stand on their own two feet - they want a Sugar Daddy to take care of them, they don't want anything to do with life's problems anymore and these are the people God keeps company? Hard to believe
So, we have things reversed in fact - it is Satan that is in Heaven and God is in Hell
That was your proof? :facepalm:

kalyan

Aspiring Sri VaishNava
Sri Krushna is present in each and every atom of this universe...Without hum sustaining, the world would collapse...god is not someone who sits in heaven or hell as what abrahamic religions believe.

Sri Krushna is only supreme present each and evey corner of universe as per vedas

Hare Krushna

Mycroft

Ministry of Serendipity

tinfoil-hat.jpg

Papoon

Where is Arjuna ?
For those who don't know, Arjuna was the Kshatriya (warrior caste) whose conversation with God (Krishna) is the basis of the Bhagavad Gita (sometimes called the Hindu Bible).
The conversation centred around Arjuna's duty to destroy the corrupt ruling families who were using the caste system to make themselves unimaginably wealthy.
Sound familiar ? Look at the wealthiest 0.1% of the human race today. The wealthiest 85 individuals on earth have assets equal to the 3.5 BILLION poorest. That's 85 vs 3.5 billion. Think about it.
In the Bhagavad Gita, Krishna tells Arjuna that it is his duty to kill these corrupt people for the sake of civilised (Aryan, in Sanskrit) society.
I wonder why this essential point is always overlooked...
So, the epitome of dharmic action according to the Gita is to rid society of these parasites.
Perhaps Hindus need to reread their holy book.

Kelly of the Phoenix

I agree with Krishna's point, but the Pandavas were hardly righteous, themselves. It's them that ruined their lives in a LOT of ways. As Krishna noted, the entire war is due to decisions made.

Papoon

I agree with Krishna's point, but the Pandavas were hardly righteous, themselves. It's them that ruined their lives in a LOT of ways. As Krishna noted, the entire war is due to decisions made.
Most people could up their righteousness. The population is complicit with the parasites. Nevertheless, almost all wealth generated in the last century has been funnelled up to a tiny minority. This causes immeasurable suffering.
So it begs the question...what should we do about it ?
First....get clear about the situation.
Second...don't be gutless inert victims, taking out frustration on one another.

Papoon

I would add that the worst decisions the Pandavas made were those which helped the Kauravas establish such an antisocial set of circumstances.
In the modern world, that would equate to selfish relatively wealthy people and organizations, and governments, effectively enabling the worst of the corporates.

Nietzsche

The Last Prussian
Premium Member
15221_clapping-clap-crying-applause-applause.gif

RamaRaksha

*banned*
Where is Arjuna ?
For those who don't know, Arjuna was the Kshatriya (warrior caste) whose conversation with God (Krishna) is the basis of the Bhagavad Gita (sometimes called the Hindu Bible).
The conversation centred around Arjuna's duty to destroy the corrupt ruling families who were using the caste system to make themselves unimaginably wealthy.
Sound familiar ? Look at the wealthiest 0.1% of the human race today. The wealthiest 85 individuals on earth have assets equal to the 3.5 BILLION poorest. That's 85 vs 3.5 billion. Think about it.
In the Bhagavad Gita, Krishna tells Arjuna that it is his duty to kill these corrupt people for the sake of civilised (Aryan, in Sanskrit) society.
I wonder why this essential point is always overlooked...
So, the epitome of dharmic action according to the Gita is to rid society of these parasites.
Perhaps Hindus need to reread their holy book.
What? Have you even read the Mahabharata? This was a war between two families - the fight was over a kingdom - one family got it by illegal means and wouldn't give it up and so the war
As for wealth - it is just like a classroom - some kids will study hard and get good grades - others who don't will not - as simple as that - people like you expect the good things in life to be handed over - it's not happening

RamaRaksha

*banned*
These stories are not to be taken literally - as always they are trying to make a point - teach us something - the war in this story didn't happen outside - it happens inside all of us

RamaRaksha

*banned*
Sri Krushna is present in each and every atom of this universe...Without hum sustaining, the world would collapse...god is not someone who sits in heaven or hell as what abrahamic religions believe.

Sri Krushna is only supreme present each and evey corner of universe as per vedas

Hare Krushna
Yes God is here with us - that is why Hinduism encourages Reincarnation - so that we may stay with God - God shares with us our joys and pain - we choose Reincarnation so that we may walk alongside God

Papoon

What? Have you even read the Mahabharata? This was a war between two families - the fight was over a kingdom - one family got it by illegal means and wouldn't give it up and so the war
As for wealth - it is just like a classroom - some kids will study hard and get good grades - others who don't will not - as simple as that - people like you expect the good things in life to be handed over - it's not happening
Wow. You missed the point big time.
Most people do.

Papoon

This reminds me of a classic pop song...
I'll rename it 'Song of the Kauravas'...
"I'm doing alright
I'm getting good grades
The future's so bright
I've gotta wear shades"

RamaRaksha

*banned*
This reminds me of a classic pop song...
I'll rename it 'Song of the Kauravas'...
"I'm doing alright
I'm getting good grades
The future's so bright
I've gotta wear shades"
I assume you meant the post about the class room - basically we have to understand that life has changed - we seem a bit behind on this. In the olden days - Archie Bunker times - one could get a factory job, no need for education and make a pretty good living. They didn't have these huge companies that spanned the globe as we do today, and so wealth was more distributed and since there was no TV or internet, most people really did not know much about wealth disparities
Well, times have changed - now a factory job gets you nothing. Now without a degree you get nothing, with education you have a chance and that is why we have so many winners and losers nowadays - if you take a look at islamic countries - you see this - they don't stress education, they insist on women staying at home, keep having large families - guess what they will be poor and with TV and Internet now we can see how the wealthy live and so the anger and outrage - but the reality is that some people have made good decisions others have not and in today's world you make bad decisions you pay for it
Let's stop talking as if someone is cheating us - no one is doing it - yes if you have money it is easier to make more money but that's just how life works
Instead of crying about how we are cheated, let's put more effort into working hard and making the right decisions

Papoon

So the obscenely wealthy are just enjoying a pleasant stroll in the park with God.
How nice for them.
And what a shame that the park is so full of poverty stricken delinquents and untouchables.
That can ruin a pleasant afternoon with God. Arjuna and his army should have killed all the poor people so the spiritual idyll would remain blissful.

Papoon

When Gautama saw the old woman struggling under a huge load of wood, he should have said "This would never have happened to you if you had gone to University, you stupid old woman"