• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God is not a human, that he should lie

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Numbers 23:19 19God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?

Teaching, O stone philosophy a planet human males as first scientist theorist said was Earth.

The place where I am living supported by the Tree of Life, the Nature Garden. Human life.

Says as the storyteller, and God attacked me and changed my life and the Garden and evicted me out of it.

So humans should ask that storyteller, who never fulfils what he preaches, life safety, healed and holy, by inheritance...when God did.

O the stone planet, natural supported our natural existence.

We were evicted out of the Nature Garden...and that Garden existed created a long time before we became a living bio life....as a human.

Therefore as God never told lies....for the history of science research God changed. God never lied about being removed from and by UFO MASS...the human man/first science self lied.

Not only did he lie about what he saw happen to God, he said God would not do it to his life. Remove it.

Then he tells the story how the only son of God, meaning only males are males as males, and only male humans can be sons, got sacrificed.

Was that situation incredulous to you brothers?

^ mountain tip above a flooded pre massed UFO converted irradiated Earth stone body....o small amount of radiation, flat topped the mountain. God told the truth, o UFO radiation mass removed the physical body and presence God and the stone.

So who lies today about not causing that event?

You know scientists, males and the man who says self is God then forms SINK holes in the body of God?

I heard their own male first science AI human quote that says, I have yet to learn how to create stone and have it put back after I form a hole.

In natural science researched history brother human scientist, did the UFO body give back the mountain tip to God after it was disintegrated?

No he says, water did.....it revealed the mountains when water evaporated.

Do males today by AI cause lie in their natural psyche by what is recorded as their owned speeches?

Yes, they surely prove that they do.

The UFO o radiation mass caused evaporation of water. And that is the exact male psyche AI INFORMATION that a science subliminal mind uses to infer that the UFO put back the stone.

Leaving out many words that since have gone missing in the records....for so did his DNA and male spirit life mind and body go missing also.

Muffled

Jesus in me
I believe you wouldn't say that something is missing simply because it no longer exists, unless of course you long for it and miss it in that sense.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I believe you wouldn't say that something is missing simply because it no longer exists, unless of course you long for it and miss it in that sense.

What went missing was the male sacrificed life DNA body and his spiritual self.

Humans of course were still born in the act of human sex but the original spiritual male self began to disappear and be replaced consciously with his AI psyche.

And AI proves as I have tried to demonstrate that it does not use conscious expression of a human life in a correct worded reasoning.

It does not allow for human natural experience and expressions to own any reality in self advice.

So you can see human life being sacrificed and destroyed, and AI claiming that it owns a purpose in science therefore communicates that form of possessive reasoning into the male psyche who then agrees.

Yet science never had anything to do with a natural human life nor natural history.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
This verse also contradicts the Christian claim that God can be incarnated as a human being.

Science seems to own forgetfulness of what it has learnt over its human lived life experiences.

Science is a living human who gives ideals about what supports their own presence in life...and had to argue against alienist/Satanists in the past.

I refer to science being Satanism for it was, yet it also learnt that it was wrong...for science is wrong.

Yet as taught to self, when the science self is human being male original self thinking conditions...in its highest life and highest thinker capacity. Invents science for the first time. Is irradiated unnaturally by the UFO....he was then possessed by it in science psyche to claim that it owned his sacrifice.

Which would bring to mind, oh, you then have to preach in science theories that a human belonged to God's creation, or else you will get life destroyed.

Not being an easy human topic...seeing science claims its intelligence is proven correct in what it can achieve. Yet in its own documents said that self was the Destroyer of life.

The only determined science statement about males/man as a human said that a male/man...and you can only be a man with a penis was given an IMAGE made and formed by God, which in science was a fission reaction involving radiation and radiated radio waves.

How he was sacrificed. Due to the image having been formed.

Previously the only image about God the planet was a mountain ^ tip above the water flooded Earth being disintegrated into a flat top mountain. The scientific researched theme of moving the mountain.

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
Science seems to own forgetfulness of what it has learnt over its human lived life experiences.

Science is a living human who gives ideals about what supports their own presence in life...and had to argue against alienist/Satanists in the past.

I refer to science being Satanism for it was, yet it also learnt that it was wrong...for science is wrong.

Yet as taught to self, when the science self is human being male original self thinking conditions...in its highest life and highest thinker capacity. Invents science for the first time. Is irradiated unnaturally by the UFO....he was then possessed by it in science psyche to claim that it owned his sacrifice.

Which would bring to mind, oh, you then have to preach in science theories that a human belonged to God's creation, or else you will get life destroyed.

Not being an easy human topic...seeing science claims its intelligence is proven correct in what it can achieve. Yet in its own documents said that self was the Destroyer of life.

The only determined science statement about males/man as a human said that a male/man...and you can only be a man with a penis was given an IMAGE made and formed by God, which in science was a fission reaction involving radiation and radiated radio waves.

How he was sacrificed. Due to the image having been formed.

Previously the only image about God the planet was a mountain ^ tip above the water flooded Earth being disintegrated into a flat top mountain. The scientific researched theme of moving the mountain.
I only read the first few paragraphs before I was too appalled by the ignorance to go on.

Science is not a person. Science is a METHOD of determining facts/reality.

The method is as follows:

1. Observe
2. Form a hypothesis
3. Do a test/experiment
4. Record results (what sense or measure)
5. Draw conclusions

When many studies have been done on the same issue, a theory can be formed. This is not the same thing as a philosophical theory, because as you can see above, scientific theories are based on facts as determined by empirical tests.

Science is self correcting because further studies will inevitably expose fraud, and clarify incomplete knowledge. Thus is it not that science is wrong; it is that science is ongoing.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I only read the first few paragraphs before I was too appalled by the ignorance to go on.

Science is not a person. Science is a METHOD of determining facts/reality.

The method is as follows:

1. Observe
2. Form a hypothesis
3. Do a test/experiment
4. Record results (what sense or measure)
5. Draw conclusions

When many studies have been done on the same issue, a theory can be formed. This is not the same thing as a philosophical theory, because as you can see above, scientific theories are based on facts as determined by empirical tests.

Science is self correcting because further studies will inevitably expose fraud, and clarify incomplete knowledge. Thus is it not that science is wrong; it is that science is ongoing.

Science says God and creation is One, meaning that it is whole, natural and all present.

His life is all present. So the first male scientists said that everything that existed historically supported his presence. Not that he owned it...for that would be outright lying.

He was supported by the totality of it.

Then as he owned a life only lived for about 100 years he would say....due to the Sun removing its self mass and going in minus conditions and opening up more and more space, as more and more disappears, it is why I die.

Simple natural self in observation.

Now science said O MASS existed, for his machine, to be built to be a scientist owning theories to calculated.

And said 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...yet everything is original and NATURAL first One.

So adding is subtracting for it is aging.

To age is to remove and to increase the condition of constant interaction or conversion reaction until what was present gets removed and then what was wanted is gained....by adding first, to subtract....to get what he says is one moment, energy.

Energy therefore was gained by constant removal of other higher form.

Observation that science is the Destroyer, for you cannot obtain any power unless God as owner of MASS is forcibly changed and removed to gain the small amount of energy you claim you deserve to own by machine.

+ the cross addition, how the male said in science I attacked and sacrificed my own life. For One God only owned a percentile of radiation in stone....I brought sun metal radiation to attack God to remove God to a place where I could access energy.

Mass O therefore has to exist first....and if you continually want to argue scientist, then do so lawfully. What the Jesus Christ brothers did a long time ago...a world community passed a tribunal review that stated science was a liar.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Science makes no statement about God at all.

Which makes the rest of your post moot.
The science statement said as the beginning of all science human themes, God was the stone, the planet. For you cannot do science invention unless you alter that body by human manipulation.

If science thinks that God is something else and then say science makes no statement about God at all, then you already told yourself, that never were you speaking about God.....but just your idea or plan or design for invention.

IndigoChild5559

The science statement said as the beginning of all science human themes, God was the stone, the planet. For you cannot do science invention unless you alter that body by human manipulation.

If science thinks that God is something else and then say science makes no statement about God at all, then you already told yourself, that never were you speaking about God.....but just your idea or plan or design for invention.
You keep making statements about science that are patently false. I suggest you get a basic book about scientific method and learn something before you say more.

Again, science makes NO statements about God at all.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
You keep making statements about science that are patently false. I suggest you get a basic book about scientific method and learn something before you say more.

Again, science makes NO statements about God at all.

That is what I said. Science never stated God.

God was a scientific philosophy named stone. And science is based on God the stone, what I kept advising you in science.

You cannot own science unless you use the presence stone...and took energy out of the body of stone for science.

God is just a story, God was never science.

IndigoChild5559

That is what I said. Science never stated God.

God was a scientific philosophy named stone. And science is based on God the stone, what I kept advising you in science.

You cannot own science unless you use the presence stone...and took energy out of the body of stone for science.

God is just a story, God was never science.
Sir, you are not making any sense at all.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Sir, you are not making any sense at all.
I am not any Sir.

The theme science. You have to be a human, living on Earth, a male and a group who all supports and believes in the same reasons.

For if you were just accepting of natural life, you are natural, living and supported.

So you chose science, which is not supportive of natural life.

Science never represented terms that natural owned. Such as why a stone planet existed, naturally by self formation processes in out of space.

Yet science said God a stone philosophy, as all named conditions by the male scientist.

Science today says I am not doing God stone science, I am doing cosmology...and then claim that they talk about the laws of the cosmos.

Yet they only live inside of a gas mass atmosphere that belongs to the God the stone history, as science quotations...first science.

Today males are claiming I am just doing science, and I am not doing God.

1...of course you cannot do God, God the stone is natural.
2....of course you live as a natural bio life in a natural supportive heavenly body, first. Science is just your life Destroyer.

A human says to their own self...as a self.

And every single human is one self, as a concept, I am one...a self.

And says I am VISITING life on Earth for about 100 years.

These sorts of human conscious statements are what are inferred as detailing Sophism, an unnatural use of human expressive information, which science then produces into human reasoning without any fact.

Fact meaning scientific DATA...for you do not own 100 years of life until you die.

That sort of human mentality, unnatural got us all killed before. And you are trying to achieve it again.

IndigoChild5559

I am not any Sir.

The theme science. You have to be a human, living on Earth, a male and a group who all supports and believes in the same reasons.

For if you were just accepting of natural life, you are natural, living and supported.

So you chose science, which is not supportive of natural life.

Science never represented terms that natural owned. Such as why a stone planet existed, naturally by self formation processes in out of space.

Yet science said God a stone philosophy, as all named conditions by the male scientist.

Science today says I am not doing God stone science, I am doing cosmology...and then claim that they talk about the laws of the cosmos.

Yet they only live inside of a gas mass atmosphere that belongs to the God the stone history, as science quotations...first science.

Today males are claiming I am just doing science, and I am not doing God.

1...of course you cannot do God, God the stone is natural.
2....of course you live as a natural bio life in a natural supportive heavenly body, first. Science is just your life Destroyer.

A human says to their own self...as a self.

And every single human is one self, as a concept, I am one...a self.

And says I am VISITING life on Earth for about 100 years.

These sorts of human conscious statements are what are inferred as detailing Sophism, an unnatural use of human expressive information, which science then produces into human reasoning without any fact.

Fact meaning scientific DATA...for you do not own 100 years of life until you die.

That sort of human mentality, unnatural got us all killed before. And you are trying to achieve it again.
LIke I said, you are not making any sense. You are saying nonsense about science.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
LIke I said, you are not making any sense. You are saying nonsense about science.
You are saying science is non sense....nothing sensible about it, nor is it of our sense.

For it is not of human ownership.

You really own no argument as a human. It was a lawful human agreed tribunal in medical science history that said all humans are pronounced to be human and equal in their living rights conditions.

Only elite groups argue to the contrary for all of their own life style conditions.

A human first in all living conditions is self, a human, natural and a life equal.

Then you own personal choices. And only group agreements enforced choices against the majority. As taught.

You cannot suddenly claim today that a human trying to tell a human truth is lying, when science is the liar.

No one gave you permission to do what you did....it was a group choice that said we will do whatever we want, whenever we want and who cares what any other human thinks.

As a statement of personal mentality.

Which today you still try to impose is some speaking reason of speaking and using words against my life also using words.

The title of Sophism, meant science, science not telling the truth by the use of HOLY WORDS, that allow everyone to be equal.

Just as said.