• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God is nice and is doing his best to eliminate suffering.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
I love and hate in equal measure. You can call me what you want, but I will not equate the havoc mischief makers on earth with those who set aright, nor the good souls with evil souls.
I will also not equate good souls with evil souls because all men are are not equal in the sight of God.

“Let no one imagine that by Our assertion that all created things are the signs of the revelation of God is meant that—God forbid—all men, be they good or evil, pious or infidel, are equal in the sight of God.”
Gleanings From the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, p. 187

Bird123

Who said anything about Hate?

When you condemn others as an ugly garbage evil souls, how do you define that? When you value and give others all those petty things mankind holds so dear, it is no more than a form of hate.

How would you feel if someone came up to you and told you that you are an ugly garbage evil soul? Would you feel loved? How do you think the person's actions would be toward you at this point?

Now for the Big question!!! What would your response be to the person telling you you are an ugly garbage evil soul?????????????????????????????

People can come up with so many excuses and justifications to hate. Many do not even realize what they are really doing. Being on the receiving end will shine light on your choices and actions.

That's what I see. It's very clear!!

Bird123

I love and hate in equal measure. You can call me what you want, but I will not equate the havoc mischief makers on earth with those who set aright, nor the good souls with evil souls.

I am not calling you anything. You are a Child of God. I will Love all Children of God Unconditionally regardless of their choices. I merely point that if you were to eliminate all those petty things mankind holds so dear, it would leave you with nothing but the ability to nurture the goodness in others.

You might just find you have developed the ability to really change an ugly garbage evil soul into something beautiful. Even if they did not change all the way, you might make it possible for someone else to make the difference. Just think how accomplished you would really be, hurting no one and leading them all forward.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
When you condemn others as an ugly garbage evil souls, how do you define that? When you value and give others all those petty things mankind holds so dear, it is no more than a form of hate.

How would you feel if someone came up to you and told you that you are an ugly garbage evil soul? Would you feel loved? How do you think the person's actions would be toward you at this point?

Now for the Big question!!! What would your response be to the person telling you you are an ugly garbage evil soul?????????????????????????????

People can come up with so many excuses and justifications to hate. Many do not even realize what they are really doing. Being on the receiving end will shine light on your choices and actions.

Who called anyone ugly garbage evil souls? Certainly not me.
According to the Bible and Baha'i beliefs, God loves everyone and shines His Light upon everyone.

Matthew 5:45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

"How ignorant therefore the thought that God who created man, educated and nurtured him, surrounded him with all blessings, made the sun and all phenomenal existence for his benefit, bestowed upon him tenderness and kindness, and then did not love him. This is palpable ignorance, for no matter to what religion a man belongs even though he be an atheist or materialist nevertheless God nurtures him, bestows His kindness and sheds upon him His light."
('Abdu'l-Baha, Star of the West, Vol. 8, issue 7, p. 78)

However, that does not mean that all men are equal in the sight of God, be they good or evil. God is not only loving, God is also just. There is no justice in saying all people are equal when their deeds are not equal.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am not calling you anything. You are a Child of God. I will Love all Children of God Unconditionally regardless of their choices. I merely point that if you were to eliminate all those petty things mankind holds so dear, it would leave you with nothing but the ability to nurture the goodness in others.

You might just find you have developed the ability to really change an ugly garbage evil soul into something beautiful. Even if they did not change all the way, you might make it possible for someone else to make the difference. Just think how accomplished you would really be, hurting no one and leading them all forward.

God is the best reward, there is nothing to seek but Him. There is also nothing to rely on but Him.

Seek other then him, and despite everything else not worth it, and you squander your life in seeking petty life of this world, despite his warnings and reminders to the path, then God is simply giving us the path we turned to.

It's an act of justice, we belittled his friends okay, and we belittled his exalted ones okay, say they were not important, why belittle God and avoid him? He made the exalted ones the means to him and so has connected their light with his, their guidance with his, relying on him with relying on them, and the reward of their power sustenance and treasures from them as him being the best reward.

Avoiding them is in fact avoiding God, envying them and hating on them, is hating on God.

The fact is God is relied on through them.

The envier of God's chosen cannot be treated like the lover of God's chosen. They are not equal in how they should be treated.

For the envier and hater, hell is the end. And for the lover of and holder on to God's Treasured Signs and proofs and guides on the journey, paradise is the end.

If we avoid God's friends because they are a bit imperfect, why avoid God's exalted ones? And if we avoid them and envy on them because it hits our pride we are not equal plane, could not we see that God is the reward and they are means to him, and so was it worth hating on God and denying his favor to deny them?

Why couldn't we be thankful and slit our arrogance and submit to God's favors? Where they not God's treasured names and direction and face and image, so that we realize God is redeeming us and connecting us to him through them even after we fallen in the darkness?

Instead of loving the light from God and leader from him and guardian from God over our souls that has been fighting for our souls our whole lives trying to save us, we deny him and his authority and run towards dark hearts? Could not we see God's favor to us in all that or that it's ingratitude we chosen because we could not handle the rank of God's exalted ones and the greatness of their lovers above the haters?

Of course, many people simply do not hate them other than that they want to run towards illusions from Iblis. Yet, the truth and happiness all lied in God's light, not in illusions that lead to worshiping Iblis. There are different gates to hell, but none of them should be entered.

Last edited:

Bird123

Who called anyone ugly garbage evil souls? Certainly not me.
According to the Bible and Baha'i beliefs, God loves everyone and shines His Light upon everyone.

Matthew 5:45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

"How ignorant therefore the thought that God who created man, educated and nurtured him, surrounded him with all blessings, made the sun and all phenomenal existence for his benefit, bestowed upon him tenderness and kindness, and then did not love him. This is palpable ignorance, for no matter to what religion a man belongs even though he be an atheist or materialist nevertheless God nurtures him, bestows His kindness and sheds upon him His light."
('Abdu'l-Baha, Star of the West, Vol. 8, issue 7, p. 78)

However, that does not mean that all men are equal in the sight of God, be they good or evil. God is not only loving, God is also just. There is no justice in saying all people are equal when their deeds are not equal.

You do not Understand. You still value those petty things mankind holds so dear. You must let them go in order to see.

What purpose would it serve to deem one child greater than another when all the kids will make it to a Higher Level after all the lessons are learned?

All children, in time, will Discover exactly what their choices mean. Why is there the need for those petty things of pay back, hate, and the belittlement of the children all in the name of your so called justice? That would not be a Higher Level.

Unconditional Love does what is Best for the other. Is it really best for the kiddies for God to value pay back, hate, and belittlement? What would God be teaching the kiddies then? It certainly would not be goodness!!

In a multilevel classroom, one will see others learning lessons one has already learned. Is it really the best choice to hate and condemn? Would not the best results come from Solving the Real Problems while Nurturing the good that does exist within everyone????

Can you put your finger on why you choose to look down instead of looking up? When looking up, the possibilities are limitless. Where are they when one looks down?

You walked into a response to another who did use ugly garbage evil souls. Walk the thread back and see.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
You do not Understand. You still value those petty things mankind holds so dear. You must let them go in order to see.
You do not Understand. I do not value the petty things mankind holds so dear.
I only value those things that God revealed through the Messenger, which are anything but petty.

Bird123

God is the best reward, there is nothing to seek but Him. There is also nothing to rely on but Him.

Seek other then him, and despite everything else not worth it, and you squander your life in seeking petty life of this world, despite his warnings and reminders to the path, then God is simply giving us the path we turned to.

It's an act of justice, we belittled his friends okay, and we belittled his exalted ones okay, say they were not important, why belittle God and avoid him? He made the exalted ones the means to him and so has connected their light with his, their guidance with his, relying on him with relying on them, and the reward of their power sustenance and treasures from them as him being the best reward.

Avoiding them is in fact avoiding God, envying them and hating on them, is hating on God.

The fact is God is relied on through them.

The envier of God's chosen cannot be treated like the lover of God's chosen. They are not equal in how they should be treated.

For the envier and hater, hell is the end. And for the lover of and holder on to God's Treasured Signs and proofs and guides on the journey, paradise is the end.

If we avoid God's friends because they are a bit imperfect, why avoid God's exalted ones? And if we avoid them and envy on them because it hits our pride we are not equal plane, could not we see that God is the reward and they are means to him, and so was it worth hating on God and denying his favor to deny them?

Why couldn't we be thankful and slit our arrogance and submit to God's favors? Where they not God's treasured names and direction and face and image, so that we realize God is redeeming us and connecting us to him through them even after we fallen in the darkness?

Instead of loving the light from God and leader from him and guardian from God over our souls that has been fighting for our souls our whole lives trying to save us, we deny him and his authority and run towards dark hearts? Could not we see God's favor to us in all that or that it's ingratitude we chosen because we could not handle the rank of God's exalted ones and the greatness of their lovers above the haters?

Of course, many people simply do not hate them other than that they want to run towards illusions from Iblis. Yet, the truth and happiness all lied in God's light, not in illusions that lead to worshiping Iblis. There are different gates to hell, but none of them should be entered.

You are right in that God is the Source. I wonder why your only source of God is that holy book written by mankind?

Do you accept or do you question? They tell you their holy book comes from the exalted ones of God. You accept that. I would question every single word.

Ask yourself, does it all add up? Can you find anything wrong?

You accept way too easily and question far too little. Just by the few parts I have read, It's clear it does not come from God. It reflects mankind more than anything else.

The Question I have for you is: Do you really want to find God?? I think there are other things you are after.

Regardless of beliefs or choices, God will teach us all. Our choices and actions show God and the world what we know and what we need to learn.

God doesn't use or need prophets or messengers. If God doesn't threaten, intimidate or coerce your choices, why would you think God would send people to do it for Him?? There are no middlemen.

God and what is, it stares us in the face yet so many are so blind to anything but what they want God to be.

God is not an avenger. It's never going to be about hurting others who have hurt you. There are better ways!!

Bird123

You do not Understand. I do not value the petty things mankind holds so dear.
I only value those things that God revealed through the Messenger, which are anything but petty.

You do not Understand. You want these petty things that mankind holds so dear to be true. If you really Understood all sides, they would no longer be a viable choice you could make.

Religion is a catalyst that brings out so many of mankind's problems to the surface so they can be dealt with. After all, when one thinks one has God's blessing, one can justify anything.

Go ahead create a we against they, judge, condemn, punish, pay back, intimidate, coerce, blame and all the other petty things. It does not matter what your belief is ,all in the name of God. God's lessons return to teach us all what our choices and actions really mean. Make your choices as if you were on the receiving end for in time, our actions will be staring us in the face. The results will be advancing forward on the journey toward the very best choices and perfection. Yes, those evil , blamed, and condemned kiddies will make it too. Surely by then, you will let go of your hate and payback.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
You do not Understand. You want these petty things that mankind holds so dear to be true. If you really Understood all sides, they would no longer be a viable choice you could make.
You do not Understand. I only value those things that God revealed through the Messenger.
I do not want petty things that mankind holds so dear to be true.

Bird123

You do not Understand. I only value those things that God revealed through the Messenger.
I do not want petty things that mankind holds so dear to be true.

Do not your messengers value and teach petty things: Don't they teach:
All God's children are not the same.
Hell exists for someone.
Judging.
Blaming.
Condemning.
We are good.They are evil.
Ruling.
Controlling.
Intimidate through threats.
Pay back.
Vengeance.
Revenge.
Instead of telling the truth that they really do not know God, they attempt to speak for God based on their own Beliefs, Clearly, if they really experienced God, their message would be so different.

People so often hate. They hide behind excuses to justify their actions. Religion supplies many of these excuses. Still, hate returns hate. Their actions teach others to copy and hate as well. If you are acting based on these petty things, you are hating and teaching others to Hate regardless of any beliefs one uses to justify.

So much is said about God that simply isn't true. Someone said one time that morals come from religion. Ask atheists how much of religion's stories they can not agree on simply because of the morals they do have.

Widen the view. There is always more to Discover beyond blind acceptance. Further, analyze yourself. Why is it that you want the beliefs so badly to be true?

God is more than can be found in any book. God has placed knowledge around us all. This knowledge waits to be Discovered. The Learning and search for knowledge never ends. Why is it so many try so hard to stop?

That's what I see. It's very clear.