• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God is a serial killer (Biblically). We need the Virgin Mary!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I made this video
after a kamikaze (divine wind) pentecostal moments of spirits of loving dead girls began to cause me strange contortions of facial expressions, torso movements, and feelings of electrical currents running through me like a conductor, fervent convictions told me that in the movie "The nativity" when Mary prayed the "magnificat" they quoted every verse Mary said before and after, but left out "from this day forth, all generations will call me blessed, because of the hatred America has for the virgin mary, even coming from Christians.

Thing is, Mary consistently is not a serial killer, her messages are actually loving, and she never asks for people to worship her. The hail Mary is a blessing of Jesus and Mary, quoting the Angel Gabriel and Elizabeth.

Then asking for prayers. Scripture says those who sow in blessing will reap in blessing.

Mary has worked more miracles at her apparitions sites at Lourdes, Fatima Portugal, and Guadalupe, with prophecies fulfilled, world events effected, militant atheist governments falling because of miracles linked to her, than anything I have seen come from any single bible christians.

I'm attracted to the virgin Mary because she is female but God is a verifiable serial killer, threatens eternal torture, lakes of fire ...

... google "God kills 70,000 people because king David took a census he did not like. That is classic serial killer mentality, to kill a large amount of people who had nothing to do with something someone did to offend you. How could you see that in scripture and say God is not a serial killer and terrorist?

he invited a serpent to to tempt eve, created forbidden fruit to tempt, then gave labor pains and then death penalty to his daughter too naive to know that she is naked.....

Any human being that would abuse, torture, and murder their children and descendants over a forbidden apple charge or disobedience, we would not admire, would be considered an exceptionally terrible father even compared to the ones that child protective services don't let have children.

The messages of Mary are consistently kind, penance only because a very angry dad is placated by it, and she got Jesus to work his first miracle, before the time his father said it was allowed to work miracles.

He said "woman what does your concern have to do with me?". He complained, then reluctantly worked a miracle he did not want to work, turn water into booze at a party (cana wedding) because his mother asked him to.... concerned that they might suffer shame, disappointment at the wedding. She cares about even our little concerns that Jesus does not.. you can get more going to her. It is Biblical.

He does what he does not want to do sometimes, if his mother or the right loving dead girls ask him to. The virgin Mary and some of the female saints and ghosts that spoke to me are the only reason I'm still alive, grow in virtue, pray, and out of respect for them, bless the angry bible God.

So, people that oppress devotion to Mary create all kinds of crime I feel . She doesn't just calm the misery and wrath of people, but of a God who is a verifiable serial killer.

Of course, not the good God who is love. But the people who want to use the Bible to oppress the remedy for God and human beings, opportunities for relationship with heavenly beings against serial killings, genocide, and sadism in deities, look at what that book says

The greatest blessing goes to the one loyal only to a woman telling him to break God's rules , steal and lie to God's most anointed male religious superior, commit physical violence against God, google "Your name is Israel, you have fought with God and you have won". ;)

Divine femininity, Queen of Heaven, Queens confraternity. Love was on Jacob's side when he vanquished the proud , violent, terrorist, selfish God more concerned about his glory than people being tortured for all eternity, or having a likeable pagan deity that is kind , not proud, something to make their dreams come true! Mammalia! Mamma feels more should be expected of an infinitely good God. Don't create creatures to play games, torture, and shame them. Hypocrisy is more gross coming from a God claiming to be so perfect unblemished purity, but killing pregnant women and children we are supposed to tolerate in scripture?

Any thoughts? I think a good God is out there, just not in control, it just never wrote a lot of the sadistic serial killer and terrorist scriptures that are torture for me to read. I could bear it if he wasn't bragging about being the most worthy of honor, and his book wasn't used to harras those who want to pray to kind, meek, sometimes martyred, charitable, likeable souls or deities that are not serial killers. Like, a kill count of zero...not their thang...

Last edited:

and she never asks for people to worship her.
Why do you think God asks us to worship Him? I don't think there is any scripture where God demands that.

The God who made the world and all things in it, he, being Lord of heaven and earth, doesn't dwell in temples made with hands, neither is he served by men's hands, as though he needed any-thing, seeing he himself gives to all life and breath, and all things.
Acts 17:24-25
...God is a verifiable serial killer, threatens eternal torture,...
Why do you think God threatens with eternal torture?
Any thoughts?
Do you think God should allow evil to continue forever?

AdamjEdgar

this entire topic has me wondering what the heck the O.P is on about...does he not believe in the devil and that evil, sin, and the consequences are not of God's choosing?

The virgin Mary isnt capable of doing diddly squat.

The bible clearly states the following:

Ecclesiastes 9:5
King James Bible
For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.

Whether you are willing to accept it or not, the virgin mary is nothing more than bones in a grave.

She died, her flesh and organs rotted away and her breath went back to our Creator (God). She will not have any consciousness until the resurrection just like everyone else who has died over the last 6 thousand or so years!

Exceptions are Enoch and Elijah who did not die and,
Moses, Christ and some of his dead followers on the Sunday morning, were raised from the dead...so they went through the resurrection

Ajax

God is a verifiable serial killer, threatens eternal torture
So you only disagree with the threat? You agree with the.. serial killer.:)
Malachi 3:6 "“For I the Lord do not change"
James 1:17 "....coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change"

Spiderman

Veteran Member
this entire topic has me wondering what the heck the O.P is on about...does he not believe in the devil and that evil, sin, and the consequences are not of God's choosing?

The virgin Mary isnt capable of doing diddly squat.

The bible clearly states the following:

Ecclesiastes 9:5
King James Bible
For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.

Whether you are willing to accept it or not, the virgin mary is nothing more than bones in a grave.

She died, her flesh and organs rotted away and her breath went back to our Creator (God). She will not have any consciousness until the resurrection just like everyone else who has died over the last 6 thousand or so years!

Exceptions are Enoch and Elijah who did not die and,
Moses, Christ and some of his dead followers on the Sunday morning, were raised from the dead...so they went through the resurrection
God is not your friend if he lets the devil rape and murder your family in front of you, could have effortlessly stopped it, but chose to create the monster, blame the monsters, while he leaves humanity blind, confused, incapable of understanding, divided among sincere theologians...

If that same God were a human police officer that allowed that when he could have effortlessly prevented it, you would want that police man to lose his position and do time. Shouldn't more be expected of God?

The bible says "God repented of the evil he planned on doing. Relented. Changed his mind".

Scripture says "God never changes". Scripture says opposite things are true. Jacob received the greatest blessing being loyal to a woman telling him to break multiple of the ten commandments, and steal +deceive from the greatest, most anointed male religious authority.

Later, Jacob got in a physical fight with God, his name was changed to Israel which means "contender with God". And Gods word says "you have fought with God and won".

The bible says opposite things are true. Early christians prayed before the tombs of the martyrs, received miracles. Scripture says we are one body in Christ. Branches of the true Vine".

Those who die physically are not dead if they are one body in Christ. To call them dead is very unbiblical, unchristian, against the teachings and traditions of Jesus Christ, as well as the early christians that are responsible for your new testament.

Jesus said "your brother lives. Even if they die they live. Mary is not dead..". Samuels ghost told Saul when he would join him in the world of the dead, and it came true as the ghost prophecied. It said "ghost of Samuel" not evil spirit....

Direct quotes of the devil are in the bible, which means the word of God can be the word of the devil.

The Bible is less than .00001% of the word of God. Most of what Jesus said would fill up many libraries, Scripture says.

Cyrus was called "My messiah" in Isaiah 45 "the anointed one", by Yahweh himself, did not know the true God, praised Babylonian deities, and went by the title "lord of the universe"

And yet Yahweh calls him messiah, who does not know Yahweh....yet Jesus says no one goes to God but through him, and this idolater who only knows false Deities, becomes a genuine Messiah.

Are you sure you still want to condemn Mary + Saints and charitable people that were actually humble, honest, say "impossible" based off of such a book claiming opposite things are true.

A book where God calls some one who praises the whore of Babylon, but does not know the true God "My messiah", the one that his people as a general consensus agreed on being the Messiah.

Most of those who knew scripture at the time of Christ rejected him, but prostitutes , tax collectors and drunkards who did not know scripture, accepted him in the masses, wanted to make him king

Yet Yahweh's messiah Cyrus, an idolater, fulfilled many prophecies of what a Messiah should be, that Jesus failed to fulfill. So, Yahweh and the Jews both agreed Cyrus was a genuine Messiah.

The same was not true of Jesus.

Pharaoh received dreams that saved the only superpower with an Abrahamic interpreter. Still , the dreams were true prophecy from a human incarnation of a pagan god theologically.

I have prayed to the virgin Mary and received enormous amounts of grace. Prayed to Jesus and don't get squat.

Miracles like Guadalupe, Fatima, or Lourdes, cannot be denied by those who have done investigating.

There is nothing in the bible that says that the bible is scripture. There are eyewitness accounts of the life of Jesus not in the new testament. The only basis for saying the new testament is scripture, is because the Catholic church says it was

Bible christians follow the most unbiblical religion. The Bible makes it obvious that the bible never was the sole ruler of theologic truth, the first christians were not Bible christians.

Bible Christianity did more to divide Christians than anything. Just what the devil wants "divide and conquer".

To believe that the bible is the only authority is extremely unbiblical doctrine found nowhere in the bible.

Scripture says most of what Jesus taught is not in scripture.

Last edited:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
He threatens wailing and gnashing of teeth and fire torture, regret, in the next life.

If you are a kind and humble, nom judgemental, non condemning person, I'm not trying to hurt your faith if it helps you be such.

It is how much people use the Bible to condemn the only thing that helps me, promote bigotry etc. that makes me want to point out the errors, the good people victimized because of such a book,

Also, much good in the book that is oppressed by Bible christians twisting it

The first christians were not Bible christians. No one knew what the new testament was for centuries. The bible does not say that the bible or the new testament is scripture.

That was the decision of the Catholic church at the decisions of Rome, Carthage, and hippo, where the Canon of the first christian Bible was decided by Pope Damasus and church councils with the hierarchy and bishops with apostolic succession. Not protestant, not Bible christians. No such churches existed that taught such a doctrine.
Why do you think God asks us to worship Him? I don't think there is any scripture where God demands that.

The God who made the world and all things in it, he, being Lord of heaven and earth, doesn't dwell in temples made with hands, neither is he served by men's hands, as though he needed any-thing, seeing he himself gives to all life and breath, and all things.
Acts 17:24-25

Jesus says he is the only way to the father. God threatens to bring in the enemies of Israel to ravage her for forgetting him.

Is that the way a virtuous gentleman treats his bride? Obviously he is demanding more worship under the penalty of rape, upset about the lack of it.

Jeremiah 13 26 I myself will lift up your skirts over your face, and your shame will be seen. I myself will strip you and expose you to shame."

He brings in the neighbors of Israel to kill, enslave, and rape, because his "bride" isn't serving him enough undivided attention, praise, worship, obedience.

Love should be unconditional. He is ready to kill more than 99% of the population of Israel, but Moses fights with him, repeatedly tells him how terrible and mockable such an idea is, and God changes his mind, "repents of evil he planned on doing to his people Israel "google those words.

Last edited:

AdamjEdgar

God is not your friend if he lets the devil rape and murder your family in front of you, could have effortlessly stopped it, but chose to create the monster, blame the monsters, while he leaves humanity blind, confused, incapable of understanding, divided among sincere theologians...

If that same God were a human police officer that allowed that when he could have effortlessly prevented it, you would want that police man to lose his position and do time. Shouldn't more be expected of God?

The bible says "God repented of the evil he planned on doing. Relented. Changed his mind".

Scripture says "God never changes". Scripture says opposite things are true. Jacob received the greatest blessing being loyal to a woman telling him to break multiple of the ten commandments, and steal +deceive from the greatest, most anointed male religious authority.

Later, Jacob got in a physical fight with God, his name was changed to Israel which means "contender with God". And Gods word says "you have fought with God and won".

The bible says opposite things are true. Early christians prayed before the tombs of the martyrs, received miracles. Scripture says we are one body in Christ. Branches of the true Vine".

Those who die physically are not dead if they are one body in Christ. To call them dead is very unbiblical, unchristian, against the teachings and traditions of Jesus Christ, as well as the early christians that are responsible for your new testament.

Jesus said "your brother lives. Even if they die they live. Mary is not dead..". Samuels ghost told Saul when he would join him in the world of the dead, and it came true as the ghost prophecied. It said "ghost of Samuel" not evil spirit....

Direct quotes of the devil are in the bible, which means the word of God can be the word of the devil.

The Bible is less than .00001% of the word of God. Most of what Jesus said would fill up many libraries, Scripture says.

Cyrus was called "My messiah" in Isaiah 45 "the anointed one", by Yahweh himself, did not know the true God, praised Babylonian deities, and went by the title "lord of the universe"

And yet Yahweh calls him messiah, who does not know Yahweh....yet Jesus says no one goes to God but through him, and this idolater who only knows false Deities, becomes a genuine Messiah.

Are you sure you still want to condemn Mary + Saints and charitable people that were actually humble, honest, say "impossible" based off of such a book claiming opposite things are true.

A book where God calls some one who praises the whore of Babylon, but does not know the true God "My messiah", the one that his people as a general consensus agreed on being the Messiah.

Most of those who knew scripture at the time of Christ rejected him, but prostitutes , tax collectors and drunkards who did not know scripture, accepted him in the masses, wanted to make him king

Yet Yahweh's messiah Cyrus, an idolater, fulfilled many prophecies of what a Messiah should be, that Jesus failed to fulfill. So, Yahweh and the Jews both agreed Cyrus was a genuine Messiah.

The same was not true of Jesus.

Pharaoh received dreams that saved the only superpower with an Abrahamic interpreter. Still , the dreams were true prophecy from a human incarnation of a pagan god theologically.

I have prayed to the virgin Mary and received enormous amounts of grace. Prayed to Jesus and don't get squat.

Miracles like Guadalupe, Fatima, or Lourdes, cannot be denied by those who have done investigating.

There is nothing in the bible that says that the bible is scripture. There are eyewitness accounts of the life of Jesus not in the new testament. The only basis for saying the new testament is scripture, is because the Catholic church says it was

Bible christians follow the most unbiblical religion. The Bible makes it obvious that the bible never was the sole ruler of theologic truth, the first christians were not Bible christians.

Bible Christianity did more to divide Christians than anything. Just what the devil wants "divide and conquer".

To believe that the bible is the only authority is extremely unbiblical doctrine found nowhere in the bible.

Scripture says most of what Jesus taught is not in scripture.
Man oh man...none of what you have written above has considered the context of even a single quote.

You have derived your theology from straw plucking.

You mention king Saul...do you know why God commanded Saul to completely wipe out the Amalekites? Do some research on that nation of sick minded, abhorrently wicked individuals.

Sodom and Gomorah are another example...the men tried to force their way through Lot so they could rape the angels visiting him!

And you call God evil for wiping out that kind of filth?

Ajax

Sodom and Gomorah are another example...the men tried to force their way through Lot so they could rape the angels visiting him!
Strange... Bible and all church fathers describe angels as spirits..:laughing:
Perhaps the early goat herders who wrote the OT had different ideas...
Can spirits be raped?

Colt

I made this video
after a kamikaze (divine wind) pentecostal moments of spirits of loving dead girls began to cause me strange contortions of facial expressions, torso movements, and feelings of electrical currents running through me like a conductor, fervent convictions told me that in the movie "The nativity" when Mary prayed the "magnificat" they quoted every verse Mary said before and after, but left out "from this day forth, all generations will call me blessed, because of the hatred America has for the virgin mary, even coming from Christians.

Thing is, Mary consistently is not a serial killer, her messages are actually loving, and she never asks for people to worship her. The hail Mary is a blessing of Jesus and Mary, quoting the Angel Gabriel and Elizabeth.

Then asking for prayers. Scripture says those who sow in blessing will reap in blessing.

Mary has worked more miracles at her apparitions sites at Lourdes, Fatima Portugal, and Guadalupe, with prophecies fulfilled, world events effected, militant atheist governments falling because of miracles linked to her, than anything I have seen come from any single bible christians.

I'm attracted to the virgin Mary because she is female but God is a verifiable serial killer, threatens eternal torture, lakes of fire ...

... google "God kills 70,000 people because king David took a census he did not like. That is classic serial killer mentality, to kill a large amount of people who had nothing to do with something someone did to offend you. How could you see that in scripture and say God is not a serial killer and terrorist?

he invited a serpent to to tempt eve, created forbidden fruit to tempt, then gave labor pains and then death penalty to his daughter too naive to know that she is naked.....

Any human being that would abuse, torture, and murder their children and descendants over a forbidden apple charge or disobedience, we would not admire, would be considered an exceptionally terrible father even compared to the ones that child protective services don't let have children.

The messages of Mary are consistently kind, penance only because a very angry dad is placated by it, and she got Jesus to work his first miracle, before the time his father said it was allowed to work miracles.

He said "woman what does your concern have to do with me?". He complained, then reluctantly worked a miracle he did not want to work, turn water into booze at a party (cana wedding) because his mother asked him to.... concerned that they might suffer shame, disappointment at the wedding. She cares about even our little concerns that Jesus does not.. you can get more going to her. It is Biblical.

He does what he does not want to do sometimes, if his mother or the right loving dead girls ask him to. The virgin Mary and some of the female saints and ghosts that spoke to me are the only reason I'm still alive, grow in virtue, pray, and out of respect for them, bless the angry bible God.

So, people that oppress devotion to Mary create all kinds of crime I feel . She doesn't just calm the misery and wrath of people, but of a God who is a verifiable serial killer.

Of course, not the good God who is love. But the people who want to use the Bible to oppress the remedy for God and human beings, opportunities for relationship with heavenly beings against serial killings, genocide, and sadism in deities, look at what that book says

The greatest blessing goes to the one loyal only to a woman telling him to break God's rules , steal and lie to God's most anointed male religious superior, commit physical violence against God, google "Your name is Israel, you have fought with God and you have won". ;)

Divine femininity, Queen of Heaven, Queens confraternity. Love was on Jacob's side when he vanquished the proud , violent, terrorist, selfish God more concerned about his glory than people being tortured for all eternity, or having a likeable pagan deity that is kind , not proud, something to make their dreams come true! Mammalia! Mamma feels more should be expected of an infinitely good God. Don't create creatures to play games, torture, and shame them. Hypocrisy is more gross coming from a God claiming to be so perfect unblemished purity, but killing pregnant women and children we are supposed to tolerate in scripture?

Any thoughts? I think a good God is out there, just not in control, it just never wrote a lot of the sadistic serial killer and terrorist scriptures that are torture for me to read. I could bear it if he wasn't bragging about being the most worthy of honor, and his book wasn't used to harras those who want to pray to kind, meek, sometimes martyred, charitable, likeable souls or deities that are not serial killers. Like, a kill count of zero...not their thang...
The Israelites wildly exaggerated their history in order to control the common people and reinforce the “chosen people” delusion.

God never did any such serial killer crap claimed in the OT scriptures! IMOP

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
I made this video

What if death is just a transition to a better place?
Folks die here to wake up in some kind of paradise. :shrug:

Isn't that the general religious thinking. Do you think if you woke up to a better existence you'd still hold a grudge?

Colt

So in other words you are saying that the Bible is unreliable...
What is your denomination, if I may ask?
I'm simply a disciple of Jesus of Nazareth, of the original, pre-cross Gospel. I'm not part of a particular Christian denomination.

The Bible isn't one book of course, rather the traditional Bible is 66+/- books from multiple authors of varying quality and accuracy IMOP.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I believe that the bible is at least 73 books, not just 66 books (including the books that Martin Luther wanted to throw in the trash). It really ticked me off when I realized that every single person who has gone thru seminary knows this. I was so eager to read those other seven books! I couldn't find anything weird or unscriptural in them. In fact, they were sort of boring.

Ajax

I believe that the bible is at least 73 books, not just 66 books (including the books that Martin Luther wanted to throw in the trash). It really ticked me off when I realized that every single person who has gone thru seminary knows this. I was so eager to read those other seven books! I couldn't find anything weird or unscriptural in them. In fact, they were sort of boring.
It depends on the denomination...Protestants 66, Catholic 73, Greek Orthodox 76

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I realize that. And I think when you say "Protestants" you are covering hundreds and hundreds of denominations. Thanks though.

That's why, though, I said that I BELIEVE there are 73 books in the bible. I am Catholic. I make it a point not to try to influence others to believe only as I believe.

Last edited:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Man oh man...none of what you have written above has considered the context of even a single quote.

You have derived your theology from straw plucking.

You mention king Saul...do you know why God commanded Saul to completely wipe out the Amalekites? Do some research on that nation of sick minded, abhorrently wicked individuals.

And you call God evil for wiping out that kind of filth?
God created filth, cursed humanity with original sin. You don't think I know about the Amelekites? You don't think I'm not aware behavior of some of those cities , too depressing, sickening, agonizing, too nauseating for words.

Thing is, when this omnipotent God was cursing the descendants of Adam and eve, cursing their bloodlines,

Yahweh could have, if he is the all knowing, all powerful, creator that nothing is impossible for...

He could have told those cursed abominations how to live, told each one of them he loved and cherished them, gave them graces at conception and the womb that he gave the virgin Mary or John the Baptist.

Instead, he created dangerous, vicious, sick monsters and abominations, abandoned them in the darkness, shamed them, predestined them to be hopeless and die violently .

Like Frankenstein...who is the worse monster..
The creature that creates a monster who goes through life sick, disordered, disgusting, hopeless, never feeling alive

Venomous serpents kill thousands of people a year, nile crocodiles eat hundreds of people a year.

Should they be tortured for behavior God inspired in them. God gave them venom to terrorize and kill.

God even uses serpents to kill and terrorize Israelites for not trusting in and not loving him enough, for complaining about an obvious serial killer who just sent an angel of death to murder babies and children in Egypt because their homes did not have the virgin blood of a lamb smeared on it

We need a God who is love. That looks identical to the worst satanic cult activity. Killing innocent children and babies.

And after God said do not make a graven image of anything on this Earth no animals. He then tells Moses to create a graven image of a serpent, and the Israelites who are bitten by venomous serpents , must look at the graven image to be healed.

A graven image of the animal most associated with the devil and the fall of humanity , is what they must look at for survival. For healing. It is the current symbol , medical symbol used this day. God commands people to do the opposite of what he said was forbidden and contradicts himself. That is what the Bible shows him to be consistent with;)

We need souls to restrain such hatred. The saints and Mary are not dead. Scripture makes thAt clear

Anyone who can help calm God's wrath, and bring to earth a God who is love, all powerful love that is kind, not puffed up, not jealous, not wrathful. We are waiting for an omnipotent loving God.

So you only disagree with the threat? You agree with the.. serial killer.:)
Why do you think God is serial killer?

If we believe the Bible, God has given life, and I think therefore He has right to decide how long it lasts. There is no good reason why He would have to give eternal life for all. I have no problem, if He doesn't allow me to live eternally. I think even a short life is a great gift and I don't think anyone has done anything to deserve more.

He threatens wailing and gnashing of teeth and fire torture, regret, in the next life.
Bible tells that unrighteous are destroyed totally.

Don’t be afraid of those who kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul. Rather, fear him who is able to destroy both soul and body in Gehenna [hell].
Matt. 10:28

Do you think God should allow evil people to live eternally? Maybe God should just send all evil people to one place, where they could be without God, as they want. What do you think that world full of evil people would look like? Wouldn't it be eternal suffering for them all?

The first christians were not Bible christians. No one knew what the new testament was for centuries. The bible does not say that the bible or the new testament is scripture.
New Testament is a collection of scriptures and testimonies of those early Christians. They are the reason for the Bible.
Jesus says he is the only way to the father. God threatens to bring in the enemies of Israel to ravage her for forgetting him.
Please give the scripture that says so.
Jeremiah 13 26 I myself will lift up your skirts over your face, and your shame will be seen. I myself will strip you and expose you to shame."

He brings in the neighbors of Israel to kill, enslave, and rape, because his "bride" isn't serving him enough undivided attention, praise, worship, obedience.
Why should God protect people who don't want that?
Love should be unconditional.
I think love is unconditional. Do you think love would allow evil people to turn life into eternal suffering for all, even for those who are not evil?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I realize that. And I think when you say "Protestants" you are covering hundreds and hundreds of denominations. Thanks though.

That's why, though, I said that I BELIEVE there are 73 books in the bible. I am Catholic. I make it a point not to try to influence others to believe only as I believe.
That is cool that your name to say your name Kathryn.

RF was just advertising recently saint Catherine's university

I recently said this via pm:

"Interesting you mentioned tech difficulties on RF, as the first post beneath the RF advertising for "Saint Catherine's university ". They called them Kate's graduated.

Kate is interesting because she is the only dead female officer I'm fairly certain I knew, in the area, whose death was violent an unexpected.

It was a different female officer whose boots I kissed , but I used Kate as an example of how a female police officer, can get a monster like myself,( who male officers have yanked my arm out of socket twice, and tazed...)

"A female officer like Kate can get me to kiss an officer's boots, pay homage, salute, bless, praise

(when I don't have good experiences with cops, have as a general rule, PTSD when they are near by in uniform. My apartment is in the twin cities..

Cities where George Floyd got killed, and the Minneapolis precinct burned to the ground.

Minneapolis police officers also yanked my arm out of socket. When I couldn't put my hand on the wall for the pat down , because my arm was dangling, I said "I need to see a Doctor.

They said "We will get you gandalf ". I had to call 911, they could not put it back into socket while I was awake, had to put me under. I experienced police brutality from the precinct that burned to the ground.

Kate was the example of more power coming from a woman. I kissed an officer's boots that reminded me of her

But someone identical to Kate, I sang a litany of victims , souls enshrined as red markers at a
Capitol hill, and then rhyme at the end. She said "that's beautiful".

Kate worked in Ramsey county police officer who transfered to a different county...
download (18).jpeg
download (19).jpeg
images (17).jpeg
i don't know how I could mistaken that face. Not many officers have that look and smile. For those who do, I'm jealous of their Cat.... either way, she still spoke to me many times because she is not dead .

Spirits speak to the heart. We are one body in Christ, branches of the true vine. Jesus said those who believe in him, though their body die "even if they die, they live" - Christ

I went to capitol hill and sang to the friends...walked the blue line, pray all the dead policewomen/men , all who died violently carved into the granite, whose names are on red markers, and written in the Queen of Heaven Confraternitie's , Amaterasu's books of souls....receive holy communion, offer them the treasures of eucharist, that they would have their first degrees of beauty, power , glory, and perfection + celestial delights+ euphoria..

I pray that good police spirits + angels with genuine charity give grace and protection to those trying to grow in virtue, change hearts of monsters...

...Kate was working in the state nearby where I went to the national Philomena shrine, and got shot by a drunk guy who killed himself :(

She is identical to the officer I loved, can't say for certain...her last name leising (princess Leia sing I thought)...I sang the names of like 80 victims memorized by heart, she was like "oh, that was beautiful!"

Here is how I know she visited me though. I dreamed before hearing about her violent tragic death that the Kaiten Japanese Kamikaze torpedoes, were called "Katie".

Anyway, her last name means "Freedman". Freeman is carved next to the year of my birth at round mirror shrine at Capitol Hill, with what a call "Jacob's ladder" ascension to heaven, through circular mirror (highest relic in Shinto given to the first japanese emperor. She told him venerate it as if it were her, then she ascended into heaven on a ladder. Jacob was the sun disk in Joseph's prophetic dream. She is represented as the sun disk on the japanese flag . The longest surviving dynasty on earth claims this tradition, descending from her. A woman that her creators wanted to be greater than all male spirit entities in Japan...

Charlotte means "freeman". Charlie...als, just like 15 minutes ago, I found this is that Charlie Brown?:

IMG_20240306_143703~2.jpg

Thing is, I have not seen saint Catherine used with " saint Kate " as an alternative, both on the same advertising, as it was on this site.

But she died in the state where I went to the national shrine of doctor phil, (saint Philomena) where a rain came that I recognized as keeping me in the little section of the shrine with her bones... because I was walking around and saw the sudden unexpected pour as something to keep me close to her statue +relics.
I started singing "thank you Jesus for this Time with my friend" repeatedly.

Mother Rosemary Quinn who brought me there, heard me say, "I think the rain came so that I would stay in that cell with her statue and relics, because I wanted to wander around . She was keeping me to herself", .:)

Mother Rosemary Quinn said "I love to hear you talking that way Matthew.":D

But, the day after the news, two days after the dream of the"Kaiten human suicide torpedoes

Where the people were sealing their fate inside torpedoes that lock from the outside. JAP in the Jewish community means "Jewish American Princess, and is not an insult.
(Princess meadow Jade pollack, victim of the Parkland school speaks to me.)
B. In the dream they were Calling the "Kaiten" torpedoes "Katie", "Katie is to go sink the titanic. Women and children only" on life boats in Titanic."
I saw the dream as meaning what Jesus said, called over a little girl and said "this is greatest in the kingdom of heaven."
Thing is. Doctor Phil (Saint Philomena)....I was wearing a fighting seabees jacket I found memorial weekend," tomcat , dated 1969 year of Elizabeth potter perry death memorial weekend when i parted ways with a Messiah figure incarnate 11/4....
Officer Kate, her birthday is the birthday of Saint Philomena Jan 10. Regarding the Red fighting sea bees jacket . Philomena cords are red for martyrdom. White for purity.Bees often commit suicide to protect the Queen. Kaiten torpedoes have a human being inside guiding the torpedo as he prays for a fate that was sealed, locked from the outside...
Christ said "no one takes my life. I lay it down for humanity".
God actually helped Samson be a Kamikaze suicide attack on the temple of Dagon , killing more people than both world trade center attacks Well, two days after the dream, less than 24 hours after her death, I walk into saint Christopher shelter to see "killing Katie" , a book on the shelf. Elizabeth potter Isabel Perry, anniversary of her death, (may 30th. The following memorial day was birthday of JFK) memorial day, I found a Saint Philomena cord on the sidewalk. The odds of that are extremely unlikely. I've never seen a Saint Philomena cord in a church or anywhere that was offered , unclaimed, not found in a mailboxEtc.. Elizabeth potter Perry was born anniversary of saint Philomena's birth . Philomena was a princess murdered by Diocletian. Philomena one who worked all Saint John vianney's miracles, according to that Saint John

On all tables where miraculous medals, rosaries, holy cards, crucifixes, Benedict sacramentals, holy items are being given away or sold, I have not seen a Saint Philomena cord, meaning they are rare.

To find one anniversary of Elizabeth potter Perry, so much like my saint Philomena, I paid for her image on a cup I made at wal Mary. Took all items not sacred out of a cupboard and turned it into a Kamidana shrine for her and victim souls, protection, healing, and her ability to heal monsters, get them happy so they don't have an appetite for harming people, but doing good. It's the best way to police the globe. ;)

Elizabeth Perry is enshrined in the twin cities, (first victim of Ted Bundy) where I live. When I visited her shrine first time, I was texted something about Maria Gorretti appearing to her killer, offering him 14 lilllies for the 14 times he stabbed her. The man became her best friend, became friends with her mom who said "I have to forgive you if my daughter did", he wrote incessant letters to get her canonized, and a total monster behaved like Saint .... is actually declared venerable, which is a church title that makes him closer step category to Canonized sainthood than over 99% of Catholics reach. The man that stole the dreams of a Saint, made her dreams come true. He was set free. Freedman (the meaning of the surname of officer Leising).

He had the morality of a stereotypical devil, said how she prayed better than others, (which gave him urges to attack) God loved her more than others, and it made him fill with out of control rage, starving , ravenous need to murder her.

Jesus could not help her. He needed his Belle equivalent , a princess who is present, who can read the heart, treat the wound, remold, transform, offer correction, offer motivation, tu
break savage habits and appetites, to break the curse of the beast ...make a chivalrous prince...(As it were)...
download (21).jpeg
images (19).jpeg
images (18).jpeg
download (20).jpeg
Kathryn, because of what I was just saying about Catherine of sienna irl, my post, how I was just talking about Katie killed where the national shrine to saint Philomena (most influential saint in my life), her birthday being Katie's birthday. Whether you meant to or wanted to, you just brought me very close to the police officer I love and praise the most (as an example of when I kissed the boots of a female officer, ) when male officers yank my arm out of socket. Weaker gender physically as a general rule for combat , but the right woman has power those guys don't have to restrain wrath, including the wrath of God. I feel her very present. Your post triggered something that is going to impact me to some extent for life. So, I owe you due props.:praying: It is an extremely long story! Hard to understand. But thank you so much!:handfist::babyangel:

Last edited: