• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God became a man!

Soapy

Son of his Father: The Heir and Prince
A preacher on THE GOD CHANNEL stated emphatically that ‘GOD BECAME A MAN’ in reference to the question of where Jesus came from.

But I’m sure I read in the scriptures that God said that he is ‘NOT A MAN.,,’

Moreover, not a man ‘THAT HE SHOULD LIE’.

Yet how is it that ‘God became a man’ and yet ‘God is not a man’?

Moreover, how is GOD defined? Isn’t God defined by trinitarian churches as:
  • The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit’.
Please keep this definition in mind always during your responses.

So, if GOD became a man, as the preacher stated so emphatically then should it be expanded by the definition to say:
  • ‘’The Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit’, BECAME MAN?
But yet, in reference to this, only Jesus is said to come as a man?

So there is a dilemma… GOD doesn’t lie so did:
  • The Father, and the Son, and the holy Spirit’ come as a man?

Soapy

God cannot become his own creation.

Moreover, how can ‘part of God’ become his own creation?

Claiming that God became man is part of the fallacy that Satan set in action to try to diminish the power of God, particularly, the role of the promised Messiah, the prophesied ‘Seed of the Woman’.

Eternal life depends on believing in:
  • YHWH GOD
and in:
  • Jesus Christ, whom GOD sent
There are TWO persons who must be believed on in order to attain eternal life. But trinity says, “NO, since Jesus is GOD, you need only believe in either Jesus, OR God, because believing in one or tithed necessitates believing in the other…. Because JESUS is GOD AND GOD IS JESUS.” (Anecdotally)

That is what Satan wants disruption and destruction of the testament of God BROUGHT BY JESUS CHRIST…. Or, in trinity: The testament of God BROUGHT BY GOD!!

But the scriptures says that he who was raised up to Heaven was THE MAN, JESUS CHRIST.

Scriptures also tells us that he who is to return is THE MAN, JESUS CHRIST!

Scriptures additionally tells us that it is a MAN WHO IS BROUGHT BEFORE THE ANCIENT OF DAYS in Heaven…

And, ‘the lamb looking as though slaughtered’ is STANDING IN FRONT OF THE THRONE ON WHICH GOD IS SEATED… and the ‘lamb…’ is of course, JESUS CHRIST… Standing among the HUMAN KINGS OF THE EARTH AND ELDERS.

No, GOD did not become man…!

Elihoenai

Ephesians 4:6

6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

Certainly Yes, Elohim/God Is A Man!

Elohim/God Is Everything That Exists!

Elohim/God Is All Things And The Creator Of All Things!

Elohim/God is Omni!​

incites

A preacher on THE GOD CHANNEL stated emphatically that ‘GOD BECAME A MAN’ in reference to the question of where Jesus came from.

So, if GOD became a man, as the preacher stated so emphatically then should it be expanded by the definition to say:

• The Father, and the Son, and the holy Spirit’ come as a man?h

• The Father, and the Son, and the holy Spirit’ come as a man

u wll swiftly learn that u as a Christian have 2 choices n must choose one n we will treat u accoding to tbe choice u make.....u must choose if jesus is ur god or the messiah cuz he cant be both as they are two seperate positions with 2 diffrent roles however one role is without just equation as its immortal n more truthful that u can envision while the messiah is human man position that one human attains so if ur thinking ur not going to suffer the folly of ur deeds then may ur equating human man to the height u hold god in ur heart be the error that the world will hear surely of despite u trying to hide it from others as we know what u do n u dont know what we know so truthfully there's not one thing that u can do about what u dont know n since u dont know i can only hope in time u do as ur day is fast approaching n that u can not escape as justice due to them that dont know as they use their evils n not consider how it effects others as they are to tied up in the lies they follow to accept the truth as they avoid it n flee it as they not trusted it now that their lies are with evidence against them as the truth is with evidence to support it even equipped with the evidence against its lie that they thought was clever just to find themselves in opposition against the truth

incites

u wll swiftly learn that u as a Christian have 2 choices n must choose one n we will treat u accoding to tbe choice u make.....u must choose if jesus is ur god or the messiah cuz he cant be both as they are two seperate positions with 2 diffrent roles however one role is without just equation as its immortal n more truthful that u can envision while the messiah is human man position that one human attains so if ur thinking ur not going to suffer the folly of ur deeds then may ur equating human man to the height u hold god in ur heart be the error that the world will hear surely of despite u trying to hide it from others as we know what u do n u dont know what we know so truthfully there's not one thing that u can do about what u dont know n since u dont know i can only hope in time u do as ur day is fast approaching n that u can not escape as justice due to them that dont know as they use their evils n not consider how it effects others as they are to tied up in the lies they follow to accept the truth as they avoid it n flee it as they not trusted it now that their lies are with evidence against them as the truth is with evidence to support it even equipped with the evidence against its lie that they thought was clever just to find themselves in opposition against the truth
if u want the truth then be prepared to risk loss against it as the truth is one whom i call Yah whom i have learned of from the torah so its by this scripture i am excelling as im keeping the truth close that i may be not trusting in others that i may be with my Lord in next life shareing in the promises of the jews as im a gentile yet i believe in the jews n trust in Yah by blessing abraham n doing whats right despite what everyone else is doing as i find way on my own n not trust in another but retain my monotheism n to have began my walk in faith by trusting Yah was the Father god but i no longer am christian n went to islam while keep true to Yah whom i call allah cuz they one n the same exact being however i not follow prophet Muhammad but selected prophet abraham to myself as i trust that i will not be misled or prevented from but find room to achieve all that i believe as i have a belief system so well developed to support 1 person for 1 lifetime in ease with the truth

Soapy

if u want the truth then be prepared to risk loss against it as the truth is one whom i call Yah whom i have learned of from the torah so its by this scripture i am excelling as im keeping the truth close that i may be not trusting in others that i may be with my Lord in next life shareing in the promises of the jews as im a gentile yet i believe in the jews n trust in Yah by blessing abraham n doing whats right despite what everyone else is doing as i find way on my own n not trust in another but retain my monotheism n to have began my walk in faith by trusting Yah was the Father god but i no longer am christian n went to islam while keep true to Yah whom i call allah cuz they one n the same exact being however i not follow prophet Muhammad but selected prophet abraham to myself as i trust that i will not be misled or prevented from but find room to achieve all that i believe as i have a belief system so well developed to support 1 person for 1 lifetime in ease with the truth
Please, what exactly are you asking / saying?

You have seen my presentation - I don’t need lecturing on it unless you’re bringing a greater incite (no pun!) in the meaning of things in scriptures.

The present question is:
  • HOW do some say Jesus IS GOD by yet bezzarly is a MAN - and God says ‘I AM NOT A MAN’

Muffled

Jesus in me

• ’The Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit’, BECAME MAN?

I believe "God became a man" does not mean that He changed His essence as Spirit, but simply refers to the indwelling of that Spirit in a man.

I believe that does not make sense. The Father is God outside of Jesus so He does not become a man. I believe your problem is understanding the omnipresence of God. He is both inside Jesus and outside of Him. He is in believers Jesus and outside both.

Muffled

Jesus in me
Ephesians 4:6

6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

Certainly Yes, Elohim/God Is A Man!

Elohim/God Is Everything That Exists!

Elohim/God Is All Things And The Creator Of All Things!

Elohim/God is Omni!​
I believe that is false. God is not His creation. The very act of creation confirms that to be true.

Elihoenai

I believe that is false. God is not His creation. The very act of creation confirms that to be true.
Therefore, from your perspective Elohim/God is Not Omni. You are Seeing Elohim/God from Man's Limited Perspective. What you See is Ordained by Elohim/God.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

I still wonder where God's wife and daughter is.

Phin

What is your take on Matthew 1:23?
23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Soapy

What is your take on Matthew 1:23?
23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.
What do you suppose a TITLE of ‘God with us’ means?

A king receive notification that a remote town is overwhelmed by an enemy force. The people are crying out for help from the king’s armies. The king eventually sends a knight (hero) to save his people who are besieged in that remote village. When that knight arrives, the people shout out, ‘The king is with us… the king had sent side to us… hallelujah to the king!!’. The knight is taught to use the siege weapons that the people of tut village are unaware of and can’t use anyway. So the knight appears to have special knowledge and powers that thwart the enemy. But the knight tells them that if they had faith in what the siege weapon did then they too could have used them to thwart the enemy… He simply BELIEVED and listened to what the king had told him about his to use the weapons for defence and offence (‘The truth I heard from my Father’)

Is the knight the king who sent the knight?

God sent Jesus… and EMPOWERED Jesus by ANOINTING HIM WITH HOLY SPIRIT…!!

God ALSO anointed the Apostles at the Pentecost event which saw the apostles able to do great deeds such as heal the sick, raise the dead (that is, people in s coma… something unknown to people at the time who thought someone in s coma was totally DEAD to the world), open the eyes of the blind, teach the gospel truth, make the land to walk, etc.

When Trinitarians realise these things they readily IGNORE them in order to maintain their disbelief in the truth… You need to decide which side you are on: The truth, of the Satanic deception.

Phin

What do you suppose a TITLE of ‘God with us’ means?

A king receive notification that a remote town is overwhelmed by an enemy force. The people are crying out for help from the king’s armies. The king eventually sends a knight (hero) to save his people who are besieged in that remote village. When that knight arrives, the people shout out, ‘The king is with us… the king had sent side to us… hallelujah to the king!!’. The knight is taught to use the siege weapons that the people of tut village are unaware of and can’t use anyway. So the knight appears to have special knowledge and powers that thwart the enemy. But the knight tells them that if they had faith in what the siege weapon did then they too could have used them to thwart the enemy… He simply BELIEVED and listened to what the king had told him about his to use the weapons for defence and offence (‘The truth I heard from my Father’)

Is the knight the king who sent the knight?

God sent Jesus… and EMPOWERED Jesus by ANOINTING HIM WITH HOLY SPIRIT…!!

God ALSO anointed the Apostles at the Pentecost event which saw the apostles able to do great deeds such as heal the sick, raise the dead (that is, people in s coma… something unknown to people at the time who thought someone in s coma was totally DEAD to the world), open the eyes of the blind, teach the gospel truth, make the land to walk, etc.

When Trinitarians realise these things they readily IGNORE them in order to maintain their disbelief in the truth… You need to decide which side you are on: The truth, of the Satanic deception.
I'm on the side that interprets "God with us" as meaning God with us.

Colt

God delegates power and authority in his divine Sons, from high Sons all the way down to human sons. Man is the last link in the chain of descending sons of God.

Our Creator Son, Christ Michael, incarnate on earth as human and divine in one miraculous personality, he lived the life that man is called to live and he did it superbly! After returning to heaven he was invested with full sovereign authority. Christ Michael, aka Jesus of Nazareth IS God to us, his Father is like our Grandfather. At Pentecost Michael poured out his spirit of truth upon all mankind.

So God can and does at times take on the human form in his Sons who incarnate.

Soapy

I'm on the side that interprets "God with us" as meaning God with us.
‘God with us’ is a PHRASE…!!! It means that God is ‘Supporting’ and ‘Protecting’ those of the House of David. By God sending a Saviour, the Jews were receiving the long promised Messiah.

I’m sure you understand that but are just being facetious…

AdamjEdgar

By God sending a Saviour, the Jews were receiving the long promised Messiah.
This is true...however you are skipping over the part where it is only God who can save us from sin.

Even the apostle tells us, the blood of sheep and goats cannot save us!.

Man cannot save Himself as you already believe, however, this also means that NO Man can save us...only God can and he did that by humbling Himself, TAKING ON THE FORM OF A MAN, and living a sinless life so that He could fulfill the model of the Old Testament Sanctuary Service...a firstborn lamb, without blemish, was killed on the day of Atonement.

Also do you not see the parallel here with the deaths of all firstborn Egyptian children and cattle and sheep the night of the Exodus?

The Exodus pointed to the cross...Christ took our place and his blood on the doorposts caused the angel of death to Passover those who believed. The Egyptians did not believe and all their firstborn died as a result.

The significance of the firstborn relates to the patriarchal birthright. It means so much more than just inheriting the fathers estate. For us it is the promise of inheriting salvation.

For Noah, that inheritance saw his sons saved from death in the flood...a death that wiped out all non believers and their cattle and sheep...everything they owned.

The death Adam and Eve were forewarned about in the garden of Eden (do not eat of the tree in the middle of the garden), was a physical death.

Christ had to die physically in order to take our place in paying the price for the disobedience of Adam and Eve (physical death).

That's the meaning of the term substitution...God, humbled himself taking on the form of a man, Christ, and through his blood sprinkled on our doorposts, provided an avenue by which we could he saved from eternal physical death...the angel of death will Passover those who have faith in the grace of God and the patience of the saints (those who keep the commandments and have the testimony of Jesus), will be saved.

Last edited:

Soapy

This is true...however you are skipping over the part where it is only God who can save us from sin.

Even the apostle tells us, the blood of sheep and goats cannot save us!.

Man cannot save Himself as you already believe, however, this also means that NO Man can save us...only God can and he did that by humbling Himself, TAKING ON THE FORM OF A MAN, and living a sinless life so that He could fulfill the model of the Old Testament Sanctuary Service...a firstborn lamb, without blemish, was killed on the day of Atonement.

Also do you not see the parallel here with the deaths of all firstborn Egyptian children and cattle and sheep the night of the Exodus?

The Exodus pointed to the cross...Christ took our place and his blood on the doorposts caused the angel of death to Passover those who believed. The Egyptians did not believe and all their firstborn died as a result.

The significance of the firstborn relates to the patriarchal birthright. It means so much more than just inheriting the fathers estate. For us it is the promise of inheriting salvation.

For Noah, that inheritance saw his sons saved from death in the flood...a death that wiped out all non believers and their cattle and sheep...everything they owned.

The death Adam and Eve were forewarned about in the garden of Eden (do not eat of the tree in the middle of the garden), was a physical death.

Christ had to die physically in order to take our place in paying the price for the disobedience of Adam and Eve (physical death).

That's the meaning of the term substitution...God, humbled himself taking on the form of a man, Christ, and through his blood sprinkled on our doorposts, provided an avenue by which we could he saved from eternal physical death...the angel of death will Passover those who have faith in the grace of God and the patience of the saints (those who keep the commandments and have the testimony of Jesus), will be saved.
Where are you getting the idea that only God can save man from sin; aka, Eternal Death of the Spirit?

How many times and how many ways is it written in the Gospels:
  • Turn from your sinful ways and be saved’???
  • “But if a wicked person turns away from the wickedness they [are committing] and does what is just and right, they will save their life.” (Ezekiel 18:27)
Analogy: A ship ends up in a disastrous situation and starts to slowly capsize. The captain sends out a broadcast that everyone should grab a life belt and get in lifeboats to save their lives…
Many people are sleeping … many are fornicating… many are gambling … many are so drunk they don’t know what’s going on… a few acknowledge the alarm and head for the life et storage and the lifeboat ladders.

The captain recognises the tardiness of the wayward ones and again issues the alarm and instruction on how the passengers can be saved but only a few more accede to the alarm.

Eventually the ship is in such a bad yaw/tilt that even getting off it won’t help as the drag pulls those who have jumped overboard under the ship… A few are rescued into lifeboats far enough aaah from the drag.

The captain DESIRED THAT ALL PASSENGERS SHOULD BE SAVED… only by following his instruction are they to be saved (He’s spent years in his position and knows the ropes of salvation from a sinking ship!) but the passengers largely refused his commands.

Those who were ‘sinful’… only by turning from their sinful ways and following the commands of the captain … could they be saved.

Salvation is in THEIR HANDS by following the commands of the captain.

Last edited:

King Phenomenon

He is and he isn’t. In other words he’s humble. Haha

Muffled

Jesus in me
I still wonder where God's wife and daughter is.
I believe my wife is dead and my daughter lives with me but then I am sure there are many more who can say the same thing although for some the wife is living and for some there is no daughter or wife.