• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God as judge?

non-duality

I don't believe in a God as judge, my faith attempt is a completely different. Every single soul strives towards perfection. During the individuation of a soul (that means being human) we usually forget our aim. The aim isn't an aim provided by God and then forced on us. I believe in a liberal aim because I believe in a free will. Because a free will means: we can choose and also: we can choose what we want. Every soul will develop its own vision. But as shure as a river flows into the sea the soul’s aim will be sooner or later charity. But every river doesn't need equally long for this. The unripe is the preliminary stage of the ripe. The nursery school is the preliminary stage of the fourth class. But the nursery school isn't worse, neither the unripe. God watches but doesn't condemn. God offers every soul new chances to grow again and again. The shepherd won't give up the gone sheep. Whether the sheep believes in the shepherd or in the grasses which grows at the slope doesn't matter to him. I think that the shepherd doesn't rest till all sheep are with him again. A new possibility follows any missed possibility. God is patience. One of the most beautiful sentences by which I am convinced that it comes from God directly is:

“I alone know the efforts to teach you a step of the dance".

And I believe in rebirth, out of the same reason: the free will. Nobody must come back. Everybody may come back. Any soul which hasn't made its vision in the time of incarnation wants to come back. And also those who don’t need to come back because they reached their own aim, sometimes come back to show others the way. Everything, that happens to us, we have taken un us (from the view of the soul) to grow to by this.

I find the beautiful at this faith, that everything comes from God. Everything is in its last reality God. And any single soul which has internalised this last reality will become one with God again. There is no place for damnation.

Greetings by Martin

non-duality

I’m sorry if I put this into the wrong category. I was not sure, where to put it. In a way it is humanism: in the way that all choice and all power is been given into our hands.

If the administrator may put it into “Comparative Religion“ he (or she) is welcome to do that.

Martin

Doc

Space Chief
Wilkommen Martin. Germany I see. Ich heisse Doc. I take German in school. Mostly because my family is rooted in Germany and France, and Slovakia. Enjoy the site by the way. Plenty of good discussions and debates. I too believe in the Spirit and also a certain degree of rebirth. I believe more in a Spirit like the Force from Star Wars than a Physical God as Judge on a throne. I believe in Jesus and everything, yet I don't think of him as physically here. Anyway, have fun here. Auf Wiedersehen.