• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God,and the lord aren't the same, 2 creations. Mars was garden of eden

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Correct man and woman was not placed in a garden in gen 1 they had the entire planet while gen 2 they could only be in the garden of eden. You answered it yourself.

No... they were never placed on a planet in Gen 1 either. There was no "man and woman" in Gen 1. Not anywhere in Gen 1. This is what I wrote. Zoomed in to aid you:

Screenshot_20231026_151657.jpg

rocala

I speak to spread a message that only those with eyes to see will see you think any of the prophets wrote paragraphs? If you can't use your brain to decipher my words you shouldn't be trying to have any kind of discussions cause your closed minded.
Nothing wrong with my brain, but I admit my eyes are far from what they were. It is rather telling that the little picture next to your name shows paragraphed text. What a shame thet your brain failed to learn a simple lesson.

Last edited:

G.o.design

Nothing wrong with my brain, but I admit my eyes are far from what they were. It is rather telling that the little picture next to your name shows paragraphed text. What a shame thet your brain faied to learn a simple lesson.
You can't even spell that, and failed but you tryna throw shade there is no sacred text in history ever made with punctuation that was developed well after the events of the bible

G.o.design

Difference is you the one throwing shade about punctuation not me so come correct. You understand the message when you saw the word tryna and if you didn't then you simply ignorant god never once said let there be light period nor did he say what have you done! Punctuation are man made desires the brain and intelligence is god given if you dont wanna use yours then dont come at me because at the end of the day did i ask you to comment? So am i talking to you? If you can't understand clearly it isn't for you . you must be white your entitlement is showing