• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God’s Word

InChrist

Free4ever
Since I know God is the Sovereign Creator of heaven and earth and the sole source of Love, I have no doubt His Word will accomplish His purpose.
Thoughts from other believers in Jesus Christ?

“Seek the Lord while he may be found;
call upon him while he is near; let the wicked forsake his way and the unrighteous man his thoughts;
let him return to the Lord, that he may have compassion on him and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon. For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord.
For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.
“For as the rain and the snow come down from heaven and do not return there but water the earth, making it bring forth and sprout, giving seed to the sower and bread to the eater, so shall my word be that goes out from my mouth; it shall not return to me empty, but it shall accomplish that which I purpose and shall succeed in the thing for which I sent it.”
Isaiah 55:6-11

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
LOVE IT!

Hebrews 1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power

Hebrews 11: 3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

And God said....

His will is established for Heaven and earth can pass away but His word will never pass away