• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Go get on AIM

fullyveiled muslimah

Evil incarnate!
Salaams you guys. I just want you all to get on AIM, AOL instant messenger. I'm on it and I want to talk to you but i don't enjoy coming to this place anymore. So please if you all don't mind to sign up to AIM it's free and i'm on there more than i'm here.

pretty please with sugar on top.........

Sahar

Salaams you guys. I just want you all to get on AIM, AOL instant messenger. I'm on it and I want to talk to you but i don't enjoy coming to this place anymore. So please if you all don't mind to sign up to AIM it's free and i'm on there more than i'm here.

pretty please with sugar on top.........
Don't you use Yahoo or MSN (Windows Live) Messengers?

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Well, in the middle east, i can say that 99% of people use either yahoo or MSN as their major instant messenger. :D If not4me didn't ask before me, i would. :D

fullyveiled muslimah

Evil incarnate!
just for the record I am actually on yahoo. My name is soapygurl on there so add me if you want. It's just that I like AIM better than both yahoo and msn, plus I wanna play those little games with ya'll.