• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Global Warming ???

iholdit

Oberon,

I would also like to provide information linking the increase of malaria in cambodia in 1996-1997 to deforestation.

"King Sihanouk said there had been a marked increase in deforestation this year[1995]"
Cambodia Wood Exports and Deforestation

That same source also mentions a severe flood which took place towards the end of 1995 which was also attributed to deforestation. A severe flood would also leave behind an increase in breeding grounds for mosquitos which would increase malaria in 1996. So deforestation again seems to be a major cause of the increase in malaria in cambodia in 1996.

Last edited:
@ mercy not sacrifice: i maybe new to this forum but even i could see that you were quoting from non-scientific sources and were blatantly attacking him, he is not a pro-pollutionist. He does however have a point that the Earth does have a cycle of warming and ice ages.
See Stephen Hawkings and others!!!!!!!!!

Mercy Not Sacrifice

Khali-Gaïa_Witch;2383689 said:
@ mercy not sacrifice: i maybe new to this forum but even i could see that you were quoting from non-scientific sources and were blatantly attacking him, he is not a pro-pollutionist. He does however have a point that the Earth does have a cycle of warming and ice ages.
See Stephen Hawkings and others!!!!!!!!!

Hi, and welcome. :)

Question. Which "non-scientific sources" are you referring to? Much of the readily-searchable evidence out there is secondary sources. The primary sources, as many as they are, have proven harder to find directly.

Also, I think the warming-and-cooling cycle explanation has been pretty well debunked.