• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Girls on Trampolines

nutshell

Is watching girls jump on trampolines immoral? Do you think there's anything wrong with it or is it a valid and ethical form of entertainment?

What do you think?

Booko

Deviled Hen
nutshell said:
Is watching girls jump on trampolines immoral? Do you think there's anything wrong with it or is it a valid and ethical form of entertainment?

What do you think?

I think it's a sacrament. :trampo:

Tiberius

Depends.

If you are watching 16 year old girls just to watch them "bounce" then yeah, it's pretty bad. Unless you're also sixteen, of course. Then you're just a typical boy and are probably peeking through a fence.

if you're watching for sexual reasons, yeah, I don't like it. Unless it's your wife or gf.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
nutshell said:

What do you think?

I can't think of a better way to spend my time!

If it's O.K by Sunstone......I don't want to breach any monopoly regulations.........:D

cardero

Citizen Mod
Tiberius said:
Depends.

If you are watching 16 year old girls just to watch them "bounce" then yeah, it's pretty bad. Unless you're also sixteen, of course.
Then it is what?-Adorable?

Draka

Wonder Woman
nutshell said:

What do you think?

I think it's fine. Until you get the girls with the fake boobies that is. Not enough bounce. Shoot...no bounce with some. :D

Did I just say that??? :run:

A

angellous_evangellous

nutshell said:

What do you think?

It depends entirely on how old they are and what they're wearing.:beach:

A

angellous_evangellous

NetDoc said:
I don't know nuthin' 'bout no trampolines.

However, I do teach girls on Scuba! Some of my best students! :D

Thank God for summer!!!:D

A

angellous_evangellous

Tiberius said:
Depends.

If you are watching 16 year old girls just to watch them "bounce" then yeah, it's pretty bad. Unless you're also sixteen, of course. Then you're just a typical boy and are probably peeking through a fence.

if you're watching for sexual reasons, yeah, I don't like it. Unless it's your wife or gf.

hmmm.... 18-24? :angel2:

Of course we all know that a girl mystically changes into a woman when she's "legal." :rolleyes:

Fluffy

A fool
Nothing wrong with watching. Unless you are Cyclops and forgot to bring out your special goggles that day.

nutshell

Given on the threads on the subject, do you think girls jumping on trampolines is degrading to women?

Booko

Deviled Hen
nutshell said:
Given on the threads on the subject, do you think girls jumping on trampolines is degrading to women?

Not when it's preformed as a sacred RF rite. :)