• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Gilmore can die for all i care!!

jasonwill2

This is so stupid, the part about Theistic Satanists!

He even admits he's too arrogant to even speak to us. I lost any respect I might of had for this man, and then he calls Diane Vera crazy.

Satanism: An interview with Church of Satan High Priest Peter Gilmore - Wikinews, the free news source

edit: ok, I kind of over-reacted. I read teh rest of what he said and he makes sense on my levels, I just can't stand how arrogant he is against Theistic Satanists. Gosh, he really hates all forms of theism, but his unwillingness to even talk to a Theistic Satanist is the most appalling ever!

Last edited:

Mindmaster

Premium Member
This is so stupid, the part about Theistic Satanists!

He even admits he's too arrogant to even speak to us. I lost any respect I might of had for this man, and then he calls Diane Vera crazy.

Satanism: An interview with Church of Satan High Priest Peter Gilmore - Wikinews, the free news source

edit: ok, I kind of over-reacted. I read teh rest of what he said and he makes sense on my levels, I just can't stand how arrogant he is against Theistic Satanists. Gosh, he really hates all forms of theism, but his unwillingness to even talk to a Theistic Satanist is the most appalling ever!

Life is easier when the darkness isn't real and everything is just a game. He is merely a puppet of a human robbed of his birthright by his stupidity. Honestly, I simply laugh every time I see this loser talk. Why is anyone paying attention to him?

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Peter H. Gilmore is indeed a strange and fitful presense. I don't think I would trust him in a fox hole during battle.

Xeper.
/Adramelek\

Orias

Left Hand Path
Well Gilmore in my eyes is a perfect example of what LaVey tried to warn others about. Diana Vera isn't much different, they enjoy making my pleasure their business which rubs me the wrong way.

Its like someone that thinks they know me better than I do, or like someone that expects me to care about what they say after they openly admit that they don't really care about what I say. Its also like a person that says things under their breath or they make hostile gestures behind your back. Its also like a person that thinks their understanding of psychology excludes them from any type of psychological observation or test they wish to put others through.

I'm a firm believer in karma, I'm an even firmer believer in capitalizing on people's mistakes (when it comes to trying to manipulate you in an obvious and dishonest way). Though I'm sure these types of people almost are expecting of a packaged fist, so I figure why not give it to them?

I love being presented with an over reached jaw, especially big elongated ones. :D