• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ghislaine Maxwell convicted of recruiting teenage girls for Epstein sex abuse

We Never Know

No Slack
Well its a start.

"Ghislaine Maxwell was found guilty by a U.S. jury on Wednesday of helping the late financier Jeffrey Epstein sexually abuse teenage girls, sealing a remarkable fall from grace for the British socialite.

Maxwell, 60, was accused of recruiting and grooming four teenagers between 1994 and 2004 for Epstein, her former boyfriend who killed himself in 2019 in a Manhattan jail cell while awaiting trial on sex abuse charges of his own.

She was convicted on five of six counts. After the verdict was read, Maxwell pulled down her face mask and poured herself a glass of water.

As members of the jury affirmed one-by-one that their verdict was unanimous, defense attorney Jeffrey Pagliuca patted Maxwell on her upper back. An expressionless Maxwell looked briefly at two siblings seated in the front row of the audience as she left the courtroom.

Along with the trials of movie producer Harvey Weinstein and singer R. Kelly, Maxwell's case is among the highest-profile trials to take place in the wake of the #MeToo movement, which encouraged women to speak out about sexual abuse by famous and powerful people.

During the trial's closing arguments in federal court in Manhattan a prosecutor said Maxwell was Epstein's "partner in crime."

Full story here...

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Well its a start.

"Ghislaine Maxwell was found guilty by a U.S. jury on Wednesday of helping the late financier Jeffrey Epstein sexually abuse teenage girls, sealing a remarkable fall from grace for the British socialite.

Maxwell, 60, was accused of recruiting and grooming four teenagers between 1994 and 2004 for Epstein, her former boyfriend who killed himself in 2019 in a Manhattan jail cell while awaiting trial on sex abuse charges of his own.

She was convicted on five of six counts. After the verdict was read, Maxwell pulled down her face mask and poured herself a glass of water.

As members of the jury affirmed one-by-one that their verdict was unanimous, defense attorney Jeffrey Pagliuca patted Maxwell on her upper back. An expressionless Maxwell looked briefly at two siblings seated in the front row of the audience as she left the courtroom.

Along with the trials of movie producer Harvey Weinstein and singer R. Kelly, Maxwell's case is among the highest-profile trials to take place in the wake of the #MeToo movement, which encouraged women to speak out about sexual abuse by famous and powerful people.

During the trial's closing arguments in federal court in Manhattan a prosecutor said Maxwell was Epstein's "partner in crime."

Full story here...

Surprised they didn't offer her a deal to disclose some of the clientele.
Supposedly some high profile folks there.

Hold

Abducted Member
Premium Member
There is still the chance she will decide to trade information to improve her legal position.As I understand it this was a tough case to prosecute and get conviction.

F1fan

Veteran Member
There is still the chance she will decide to trade information to improve her legal position.As I understand it this was a tough case to prosecute and get conviction.
Good point. Sentencing comes after the convictions for a reason. I'll bet she will have a lot to trade for a lesser sentence.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
As a person who has studied penal law and as a rational person, I am really tired of murders labeled as suicides.
That is a fake suicide.
A suicide staged by brainless people, because they didn't even have the necessary IQ to stage it, to make it credible.

Back to the case...it deals with an incredibly squalid world made up of pedophilia and perversion.
I hope this woman exposes what is hidden behind the curtains.

Last edited:

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
As a person who has studied penal law and as a rational person, I am really tired of murders labeled as suicides.
That is a fake suicide.
A suicide staged by brainless people, because they didn't even have the necessary IQ to stage it, to make it credible.
You're assuming that whoever murdered Epstein was trying to make it look credible to begin with.
I would argue that making the manipulation obvious sends an even stronger message.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
You're assuming that whoever murdered Epstein was trying to make it look credible to begin with.
I would argue that making the manipulation obvious sends an even stronger message.

No...I think they are just brainless shills.
It is much simpler than that.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member

You surely know that for special convicts there are hidden cameras inside the cells.
The absence of the footage that shows he did do it...is the clear evidence it is all a hoax.