• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Getting high

Beyondo

OK this thread is about different concoctions that can create some degree of euphoria. Its preferable that the ingredients are legal but is not necessary. I'll start:

One scoop of N.O. Xplode any flavor
1800mg St Johns Wort Extract
750 mg Gaba

Drink quickly

to add to the kick your favorite energy drink, mine is Rip It and is sugarless.

For those with ED you'll be manlier for hours and those who don't have ED you'll be manlier for hours!

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
OK this thread is about different concoctions that can create some degree of euphoria. Its preferable that the ingredients are legal but is not necessary.
***Mod Post***

Yes it is:
*Rule 6. Illegal Activities
Discussions about your engagement in or encouragement for others to participate in any illegal activity is prohibited. This includes the use of illegal Drugs, infringement of intellectual property rights; including, music, software, or literature, photographs etc. It also covers Terrorism and all violent crime. And criminal activities. These Topics may be discussed and debated in a way that does not promote an illegal activity.*

Please post accordingly.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
I have done some stupid things, everything can be bought Legally. I don't wish to speak about it here though.

Beyondo

***Mod Post***

Yes it is:
*Rule 6. Illegal Activities
Discussions about your engagement in or encouragement for others to participate in any illegal activity is prohibited. This includes the use of illegal Drugs, infringement of intellectual property rights; including, music, software, or literature, photographs etc. It also covers Terrorism and all violent crime. And criminal activities. These Topics may be discussed and debated in a way that does not promote an illegal activity.*

Please post accordingly.

That makes sense, sorry for not making the legal part mandatory. I'd like to add that what should be posted shouldn't be harmful, such as glue, paint thiner, etc.

Tiapan

Grumpy Old Man
I believe it is still legal for practitioners of the Native Church of America to chew peyote.

Some consider that they are dirty disgusting drug addicts.

If so please explain why this culture has one of the lowest crime rates of any culture in Nth America.

Cheers

Beyondo

I believe it is still legal for practitioners of the Native Church of America to chew peyote.

Some consider that they are dirty disgusting drug addicts.

If so please explain why this culture has one of the lowest crime rates of any culture in Nth America.

Cheers

I've always been curious about hallucinogenics and how "suggestion" could be used to control the experience. With technology today using visual and auditory stimulus one maybe able to create interesting experiences, almost like a virtual reality only instead of using a computer to create the virtual world the brain is being used to create the virtual world.