• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Get a Switch

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Btw, have you played Stardew Valley yet? I know you can play it on switch as well as pc. Kind of a spiritual successor to Harvest Moon but with a little action.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I have a switch, it sits gathering dust by the tv and ranks #1 as my most regretted purchase. I played Breath of the Wild on it for about a month until my lack of dexterity made me give up and it hasn't been used since.

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I have it! I'm gonna dig into it once I've exhausted my BotW run. I enjoyed harvest moon titles :)
If you do let me know! I don't know if there's crossplay between PC and switch but I'll show you my farm. :D

Also, we just had comic con this past weekend and there's a poster I almost got that I bet you'd like.
https://free-dlc.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/lost-woods-website-listing-main.jpg
He does a bunch of other travel posters. We got the Rapture and Midgard ones.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
What are the thoughts about the new handheld steam console called the Steam Deck?

It has a design very similar to Switch except the sides do not detach as controllers.