• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

George Soros and The Anti-Trump Protests

Parchment

It is no surprise that many of the so-called spontaneous protests we have seen over the years are anything but spontaneous, there are a few pulling the strings and the sheep will follow. We have seen over the years paid protesters, people bussed to and from other areas in numerous civil disturbances so why should the current protests be any different? Who is funding the groups that seem to have an interest in causing disruption, violence, and death in the U.S. and why seem to be excellent questions to ask.

Last edited:

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
It is no surprise that many of the so-called spontaneous protests we have seen over the years are anything but spontaneous, there are a few pulling the strings and the sheep will follow. We have seen over the years paid protesters, people bussed to and from other areas in numerous civil disturbances so why should the current protests be any different? Who is funding the groups that seem to have an interest in causing disruption, violence, and death in the U.S. and why seem to be excellent questions to be ask.
I don't watch videos on my phone. So I will just ask.
Is the evidence here from the Russian operatives Wikileaks?
It looks like that to me, but I could be wrong.
Tom

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
Trump and his supporters are a disease infecting this once great nation!! What decent minded American wouldn't want to protest that??