• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Genesis 2

outhouse

Atheistically
From the IAP statement: .

Could you use a dictionary and look uop the word COMPREHENSION??

My statements from wiki also have other sources :facepalm:

The educated world follows this. It is taught in every major university around the world as higher learning and education.

Young Earth creationism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Young Earth Creationism is contradicted by scientific evidence from numerous scientific disciplines that shows the age of the universe is 13.798±0.037 billion years, the formation of the Earth was 4.5 billion years ago, and life first appeared on Earth at least 2.5 billion years ago.[8][9][10][11]

Young Earth Creationism directly contradicts the scientific consensus of the scientific community.

"99.9 percent of scientists accept evolution

Genesis creation narrative - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Genesis creation narrative is the creation myth of both Judaism and Christianity.

MYTH

sincerly

Originally Posted by sincerly View Post
Now you are attacking me rather than staying with the topic.

Now you are attacking me rather than staying with the topic.

No im telling you to learn how to use the quote feature. It is not hard :facepalm:

It is embarrassing.

I would say that it would be embarrassing to acknowledge that one's emotions are so sensitive that they are effected by what they think another should feel or do.

And scripture FACTUALLY has no historical or scientific credibility as written.

Like the above, that's your opinion and has nothing to do with the Scriptural facts as recorded within its pages.

sincerly

Could you use a dictionary and look uop the word COMPREHENSION??

My statements from wiki also have other sources :facepalm:

The educated world follows this. It is taught in every major university around the world as higher learning and education.

Young Earth Creationism is contradicted by scientific evidence from numerous scientific disciplines that shows the age of the universe is 13.798±0.037 billion years, the formation of the Earth was 4.5 billion years ago, and life first appeared on Earth at least 2.5 billion years ago.[8][9][10][11]

Young Earth Creationism directly contradicts the scientific consensus of the scientific community.

The Genesis creation narrative is the creation myth of both Judaism and Christianity.

MYTH

The only "myth" is that which denies the acknowledgement of the plain recorded statement by the IAP----"" Even if there are still many open questions about the precise details of evolutionary change,..."""

outhouse

Atheistically
Could you use a dictionary and look up the word COMPREHENSION??

MYTH

outhouse

Atheistically
Pointing out their own acknowledgment is agreeing with them.

Your perverting it to meet your own needs. It states quite clearly what facts are backed and why.

Comprehension is the key.

Gravity is a fact. yet we dont know all the details. :slap:

sincerly

Could you use a dictionary and look up the word COMPREHENSION??

MYTH

Since you repasted again the above, apparently you didn't read my reply.
Therefore, "The only "myth" is that which denies the acknowledgement of the plain recorded statement by the IAP----"" Even if there are still many open questions about the precise details of evolutionary change,..."""

outhouse

Atheistically

MYTH
progress.gif

sincerly

Outhouse, I am aware of the Wikipedia's "academic definition of myth=symbolic narrative".
I am, also, aware that anyone can be an "editor" of their articles. also, they do NOT accept any primarily written material--therefore the Scriptures are excluded.
Yet they print evolutionary theories as truth in their articles.
BUT the IAP acknowledges that fundamental "details" are lacking.

outhouse

Atheistically
Outhouse, I am aware of the Wikipedia's "academic definition of myth=symbolic narrative".
I am, also, aware that anyone can be an "editor" of their articles. also, they do NOT accept any primarily written material--therefore the Scriptures are excluded.

Stop it

Nothing there was sourced to IAP.

The whole educated world is against you on this, stop it.

WIKI has sourced their information.

Evolution is credible to the point of being FACT, you on the other hand only have faith, and faith alone. That is not science.

Do not reply unless you have credible evidence. :slap:

Bunyip

pro scapegoat

I have heard many creationists make that claim that the 'details' are lacking, but whemever pressed it immediately becomes apparent that the.creationist is just miunderstanding the science.

So could you please identify an example of such a missing 'detail'?

sincerly

Stop it

Nothing there was sourced to IAP.

The whole educated world is against you on this, stop it.

WIKI has sourced their information.

Evolution is credible to the point of being FACT, you on the other hand only have faith, and faith alone. That is not science.

Do not reply unless you have credible evidence. :slap:

Hi Outhouse, The Scriptures continue to declare your posts as based upon false information---therefore---as long as you post untrue opinions/theories as fact, I will continue to point out the fact that they are false.

For the gullible, Wiki's sources are present, but what is missing is that which they know will invalidate their conclusions.

And to what point does that credibility end--- as the IAP acknowledged in that article you posted---missing "details". Evolution is still concluded upon manmade theories without the proven foundations to validate it---those "details".
It takes more "faith" by the evolutionist to accept a "big-bang" to produce all the ELEMENTS found in/on this earth and then somehow produce "Life" from inorganic material THAN to believe that everything one sees was Created by a Creator GOD with a purpose/reason for HIS accomplishing the Results.

You still haven't provided those "elements" which were produced from "nothing". Nor have you been able to show that those inorganic "elements" produced from "nothing" was able to be combined and given "Life". (Scientist have tried for a long time to create life from the elements already here.)

outhouse

Atheistically
Education, knowledge, and wisdom comes from an intimate relationship with the Creator GOD.

That is factually wrong.

NO ONE gets a REAL education from a church. Its why we send our children to school! not to a church FACEPALM.

Colleges and professors teach us valuable skills that keep modern society ALIVE.

Freedom of, to, and against religion, keeps us the best country in the world. Not biased apologetic closed minded people who will NOT ACCEPT KNOWLEDGE!

outhouse

Atheistically
The Scriptures continue to declare your posts as based upon false information---

SO WHAT?

NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR "PERSONAL" UNSUBSTANTIATED OPINION.

My information is correct and taught worldwide as higher education. That is something you have to deal with.

MYTH

Do you hate all education and knowledge?