• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

101G

"Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually."
well your big MISTAKE of 2023, because the son of God, *that flesh that was born" has a surrogacy birth mother name Mary. so if Melchisedec has no mother then he is not made like the Son of God..... hello, see how silly u are when trying to use the NT scriptures without understanding.

see the son of God has beginning of days, and end of life..... but the Son of man has no beginning of Days nor an end of life.

you know nothing of 101G theology, because you no nothing of the bible. son of God, son of man, one is born the other is not, just as the Prophet Isaiah stated as God the Lord Jesus told him.... listen and Learn, Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: " don't need to go any further.
now learn the difference between the Son of Man, and the Son of God. THIS IS YOUR FIRST TEACHING OF THE NEW YEAR 2023.

as your teacher I'll help you out. the son of God came out of Mary, the Son of Man came out from Heaven. if you have trouble in understanding, just ask your teacher, the Lord Jesus, the Holy Spirit.......:D

understand, the prophet Isaiah got it RIGHT, now you get it right also.

school is open.

101G

101G

I agree. Why in the world would anyone assume that just because someone's ancestry is not mentioned, that they have no father or mother. I mean, it really makes no rational sense. There are lots and lots of people in history that we do not know who their father or mother was -- it doesn't mean they have no father or mother.
come to the head of the class. :thumbsup:

101G

so you don't know the difference between elai and alai, or between singular and plural. Instead you rely on a bad translation. Not unexpected. Feel free to claim that the Hebrew is wrong and the translation is right. That's always amusing.
as said personal opinions don't move me. only scriptures. also as said, if you have a problem with Mr. Mickelson's and Mr. Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments, take it up with them, and not with 101G

101G.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
It's My Birthday!
nothing to the LESS, the whole purpose was to show that he became a curse for us
But, he didn't become a curse, not according to the Hebrew scripture Paul is quoting. Paul omits the condition, brings just a snippet, and ignores the rest. This proves that Paul's method is false, and he is not a source for scriptural truth.
so did the Lord Jesus hang on a tree? answer, yes. did he become a curse for us? answer yes. so what's the problem?
If you believe Jesus is a curse for you, that's completely your perogative. The problem is justifying it with Hebrew scripture. The justification is FALSE. In order for the hanged to be a curse they need to be left up overnight. That's what's in Hebrew scripture.
but didn't you just argue about him being hanged on a tree. that's hypocrisy.
No hypocrisy. Not sure what you're talking about. Feel free to elaborate.
was it not God who was on that tree, stab or pierced?
No, most certainly not. God is not a person who gets stabbed.
Zechariah 12:10 "And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn."
Well. This one works for you if taken out of context, with a biased translation, without punctuation. I'll give you that. Let's look at it together.

1) Put back in context, who is the "they" who is doing the piercing? Look back to the previous verse 9.

9 And it shall come to pass on that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come upon Jerusalem.

The nations are the ones who are piercing.
2) Put back in context, who are pierced and when? Look back a few more verses to verses to 2 and 3.

2 Behold! I am making Jerusalem a cup of weakness for all the peoples around, and also on Judah, shall be in the siege against Jerusalem.​

3 And it shall come to pass on that day that I will make Jerusalem a stone of burden for all peoples; all who bear it shall be gashed ( or cut H8295 ) , and all the nations of the earth shall gather about it.

Those who bear Jerusalem during the seige are pierced by the nations.

3) The Hebrew word "אֵ֣ת" is left untranslated in the kjv.

Please refer to Genesis 19:25:​

וַֽיַּֽהֲפֹךְ אֶת־הֶֽעָרִים הָאֵל וְאֵת כָּל־הַכִּכָּר וְאֵת כָּל־יֹֽשְׁבֵי הֶֽעָרִים וְצֶמַח הָֽאֲדָמָֽה

And he overthrew those cities, and those, all the plain, and those, all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground.

"אֵ֣ת" should be translated as "those"

4) The kjv translates "עָלָ֖יו" as "for him" but it should be "on it" for non-gendered items.

Please refer to Exodus 19:18. "עָלָ֖יו" is "on the smoke"​

וְהַר סִינַי עָשַׁן כֻּלּוֹ מִפְּנֵי אֲשֶׁר יָרַד עָלָיו יְהֹוָה בָּאֵשׁ וַיַּעַל עֲשָׁנוֹ כְּעֶשֶׁן הַכִּבְשָׁן וַיֶּֽחֱרַד כָּל־הָהָר מְאֹֽד

And Mount Sinai was altogether in smoke, because the Lord descended on it in fire; and its smoke ascended as the smoke of a furnace, and the whole mount trembled greatly.

Please refer to Exodus 25:11: "עָלָיו" is "on the ark"

וְצִפִּיתָ אֹתוֹ זָהָב טָהוֹר מִבַּיִת וּמִחוּץ תְּצַפֶּנּוּ וְעָשִׂיתָ
עָלָיו זֵר זָהָב סָבִֽיב

And you shall overlay it with pure gold, inside and outside shall you overlay it, and shall make on it a rim of gold around it.

Please refer to Numbers 4:6: "עָלָיו" is "on the veil".​

וְנָֽתְנוּ עָלָיו כְּסוּי עוֹר תַּחַשׁ וּפָֽרְשׂוּ בֶֽגֶד־כְּלִיל תְּכֵלֶת מִלְמָעְלָה וְשָׂמוּ בַּדָּֽיו

And shall put on it the covering of goats’ skins, and shall spread over it a cloth wholly of blue, and shall put in its poles.

"עָלָ֖יו" in context is referring to the seige. It should be translated "on it".
Now we can look at Zecharia 12:9-10 in context with a proper translation, and little bit of punctuation.

"And it shall come to pass on that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come upon Jerusalem."​

"And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications, and [the nations] shall look upon me, those whom [the nations] have pierced [during the seige], and [the nations] shall mourn on it, [the seige], as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness on it, [the seige], as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn."
So, is God pierced in Zecharia 12:10? No. The nations look to God, and look to those whom were pierced, and the nations will mourn.

( You're still ignoring Numbers 23:19 ;) )

Last edited:

rosends

as said personal opinions don't move me. only scriptures. also as said, if you have a problem with Mr. Mickelson's and Mr. Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments, take it up with them, and not with 101G

101G.
since I gave you no opinions your response is illogical. I don't have to take anything up with the writers of a dictionary. You are the one relying on mistranslations and you have shown that you don't care about the actual Hebrew. You are choosing a path of ignorance. That isn't opinion; that is fact. Have fun.

rosends

But, he didn't become a curse, not according to the Hebrew scripture Paul is quoting. Paul omits the condition, brings just a snippet, and ignores the rest. This proves that Paul's method is false, and he is not a source for scriptural truth.

If you believe Jesus is a curse for you, that's completely your perogative. The problem is justifying it with Hebrew scripture. The justification is FALSE. In order for the hanged to be a curse they need to be left up overnight. That's what's in Hebrew scripture.

No hypocrisy. Not sure what you're talking about. Feel free to elaborate.

Well. This one works for you if taken out of context, with a biased translation, without punctuation. I'll give you that. Let's look at it together.

1) Put back in context, who is the "they" who is doing the piercing? Look back to the previous verse 9.

9 And it shall come to pass on that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come upon Jerusalem.

The nations are the ones who are piercing.
2) Put back in context, who are pierced and when? Look back a few more verses to verses to 2 and 3.

2 Behold! I am making Jerusalem a cup of weakness for all the peoples around, and also on Judah, shall be in the siege against Jerusalem.​

3 And it shall come to pass on that day that I will make Jerusalem a stone of burden for all peoples; all who bear it shall be gashed ( or cut H8295 ) , and all the nations of the earth shall gather about it.

Those who bear Jerusalem during the seige are pierced by the nations.

3) The Hebrew word "אֵ֣ת" is left untranslated in the kjv.

Please refer to Genesis 4:20:​

וַתֵּלֶד עָדָה אֶת־יָבָל הוּא הָיָה אֲבִי יֹשֵׁב אֹהֶל וּמִקְנֶֽה

And Adah bore Jabal; he was the father of those who live in tents, and who have cattle.

Please refer to Genesis 19:25:​

וַֽיַּֽהֲפֹךְ אֶת־הֶֽעָרִים הָאֵל וְאֵת כָּל־הַכִּכָּר וְאֵת כָּל־יֹֽשְׁבֵי הֶֽעָרִים וְצֶמַח הָֽאֲדָמָֽה

And he overthrew those cities, and those, all the plain, and those, all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground.

"אֵ֣ת" should be translated as "those"

4) The kjv translates "עָלָ֖יו" as "for him" but it should be "on it" for non-gendered items.

Please refer to Exodus 19:18. "עָלָ֖יו" is "on the smoke"​

וְהַר סִינַי עָשַׁן כֻּלּוֹ מִפְּנֵי אֲשֶׁר יָרַד עָלָיו יְהֹוָה בָּאֵשׁ וַיַּעַל עֲשָׁנוֹ כְּעֶשֶׁן הַכִּבְשָׁן וַיֶּֽחֱרַד כָּל־הָהָר מְאֹֽד

And Mount Sinai was altogether in smoke, because the Lord descended on it in fire; and its smoke ascended as the smoke of a furnace, and the whole mount trembled greatly.

Please refer to Exodus 25:11: "עָלָיו" is "on the ark"

וְצִפִּיתָ אֹתוֹ זָהָב טָהוֹר מִבַּיִת וּמִחוּץ תְּצַפֶּנּוּ וְעָשִׂיתָ
עָלָיו זֵר זָהָב סָבִֽיב

And you shall overlay it with pure gold, inside and outside shall you overlay it, and shall make on it a rim of gold around it.

Please refer to Numbers 4:6: "עָלָיו" is "on the veil".​

וְנָֽתְנוּ עָלָיו כְּסוּי עוֹר תַּחַשׁ וּפָֽרְשׂוּ בֶֽגֶד־כְּלִיל תְּכֵלֶת מִלְמָעְלָה וְשָׂמוּ בַּדָּֽיו

And shall put on it the covering of goats’ skins, and shall spread over it a cloth wholly of blue, and shall put in its poles.

"עָלָ֖יו" in context is referring to the seige. It should be translated "on it".
Now we can look at Zecharia 12:9-10 in context with a proper translation, and little bit of punctuation.

"And it shall come to pass on that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come upon Jerusalem."​

"And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications, and [the nations] shall look upon me, those whom [the nations] have pierced [during the seige], and [the nations] shall mourn on it, [the seige], as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness on it, [the seige], as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn."
So, is God pierced in Zecharia 12:10? No. The nations look to God, and look to those whom were pierced, and the nations will mourn.

( You're still ignoring Numbers 23:19 ;) )
be aware that the Hebrew that your translation has for "upon me" is actually "towards me".

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
It's My Birthday!
you failed poorly
#1. show a post where I said the Son made things in Genesis 1. find that post.
101G
Here you go: Post#365 <<< hyperlink

I asked a very simple specific question:

so, to be clear, who do you think is speaking in Gen 1? Who is the creator?

You replied very clearly:

your answer.. JESUS as the Ordinal First

Then you bring verses from Matthew to justify your conclusion.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
It's My Birthday!
well your big MISTAKE of 2023, because the son of God, *that flesh that was born" has a surrogacy birth mother name Mary. so if Melchisedec has no mother then he is not made like the Son of God..... hello, see how silly u are when trying to use the NT scriptures without understanding.
I notice the *assumption* that malchi-tzedek has no mother. :rolleyes: This is what I'm talking about. That's an extremely silly conclusion.

In Genesis Eliezer's lineage, birth, and death aren't given, so he didn't have a mother?
In Genesis Avimelech's lineage, birth, and death aren't given, so he didn't have a mother?
In Genesis Keturah's lineage, birth, and death aren't given, so she didn't have a mother?

I'm sure I can come up with other examples...

Ashpenaz, the cheif of the enuchs in Daniel 1:3... so mysterious, only mentioned one time, no lineage, no birth, no death... must not have parents. o_O
see the son of God has beginning of days, and end of life..... but the Son of man has no beginning of Days nor an end of life.
The son of man is a worm, cannot be trusted, and is not God. ( Job 25:6, Psalms 146:3, Numbers 23:19 ).

Who is son of man? Daniel ( Daniel 8:17 ) and Ezekiel ( The whole book of Ezekiel ). So neither Daniel nor Ezekiel has beginning or end of days? Scripture proves you wrong again.
you know nothing of 101G theology, because you no nothing of the bible. son of God, son of man, one is born the other is not, just as the Prophet Isaiah stated as God the Lord Jesus told him.... listen and Learn, Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: " don't need to go any further.
You ignore the rest of the verse because it PROVES YOU WRONG again.

Isaiah 9:6 (using your preferred translation):

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
Isaiah 9:6 CANNOT be speaking about Jesus, because NO GOVERNMENT was ON HIS SHOULDER. But you ignore it. Another example that the scripture proves you wrong each and everytime.
now learn the difference between the Son of Man, and the Son of God. THIS IS YOUR FIRST TEACHING OF THE NEW YEAR 2023.

as your teacher I'll help you out. the son of God came out of Mary, the Son of Man came out from Heaven. if you have trouble in understanding, just ask your teacher, the Lord Jesus, the Holy Spirit.......:D
You are a great teacher! Thank you! Negative role-models are very very useful.
understand, the prophet Isaiah got it RIGHT, now you get it right also.
Isaiah said, YHVH created alone. So that shoots down any plurality in YHVH and in creation. And Isaiah predicted a child who would have the government on his shoulder, NOT Jesus. So yeah, I think Isaiah got it right, and now you can get it right too.

Or perhaps, just skip the Hebrew bible and the Hebrew prophets. Blindly follow the gospels and paul, and stop trying to justify / validate your beliefs using someone else's religious texts.

Last edited:

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
It's My Birthday!
as said personal opinions don't move me. only scriptures.
This is demonstrably false. Scripture does not move you. You have been given scripture, you ignore it.

Here's examples of "אֵלַי" as "to me" NOT "on me"

Genesis 4:10

וַיֹּאמֶר מֶה עָשִׂיתָ קוֹל דְּמֵי אָחִיךָ צֹֽעֲקִים
אֵלַי מִן־הָֽאֲדָמָֽה

And He said, What have you done? the voice of your brother’s blood cries to me from the ground.​

Is the blood crying "on" God? No.

Genesis 24:30

וַיְהִי כִּרְאֹת אֶת־הַנֶּזֶם וְאֶת־הַצְּמִדִים עַל־יְדֵי אֲחֹתוֹ וּכְשָׁמְעוֹ אֶת־דִּבְרֵי רִבְקָה אֲחֹתוֹ לֵאמֹר כֹּֽה־דִבֶּר
אֵלַי הָאִישׁ וַיָּבֹא אֶל־הָאִישׁ וְהִנֵּה עֹמֵד עַל־הַגְּמַלִּים עַל־הָעָֽיִן

And it came to pass, when he saw the ear ring and bracelets upon his sister’s hands, and when he heard the words of Rebekah his sister, saying, Thus spoke the man to me; that he came to the man; and, behold, he stood by the camels at the well.

Does someone speak "on" someone else? No.

Deuteronomy 31:28

הַקְהִילוּ
אֵלַי אֶת־כָּל־זִקְנֵי שִׁבְטֵיכֶם וְשֹֽׁטְרֵיכֶם וַֽאֲדַבְּרָה בְאָזְנֵיהֶם אֵת הַדְּבָרִים הָאֵלֶּה וְאָעִידָה בָּם אֶת־הַשָּׁמַיִם וְאֶת־הָאָֽרֶץ

Gather to me all the elders of your tribes, and your officers, that I may speak these words in their ears, and call heaven and earth to witness against them.

"To me" not "on me". Are the elders piling up on Moses? No.
Therefore Zecharia 12:10 should also be "to me" not "on me".
Futher confirmation, since you defer to authority, and ignore scripture. If you don't like it, I guess you need to take it up with Strong's.

Screenshot_20230101_110216.jpg

Zecharia 12:10 translated properly should be:

... וְהִבִּיטוּ אֵלַי ...

... and they shall look towards me ... not "on me"​

if you have a problem with Mr. Mickelson's and Mr. Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments, take it up with them, and not with 101G

Let's be clear. The objection is to the KJV's translation choices which ignore context, change the meaning of the word "אֵלַי", and ignore the word "אֵ֣ת".

Strong's supports what @rosends is saying.

Regarding Jonathan K. Mickelson. What are his credentials? Does he have any collegiate degrees at all? His professional experience is in Computer Technology not liguistics, languages, or anthing that would render him an expert in this area. So, he's not an expert. There's no reason to value his opinion over @rosends.

Last edited:

101G

ERROR
f you believe Jesus is a curse for you, that's completely your perogative.
you have no KNOWLEDGE of nothing do you? question, is the Lord Jesus a curse today? no, when he died on the tree, the curse stop, and was done away with. u know nothing .... do u
ERROR, did not God say he will pitch his tent/tabernacle and dwell among the people? and after 3 1/2 years die and rise with all power.
Those who bear Jerusalem during the seige are pierced by the nations
nonsense only one was pierced////// LOL, LOL, LOL.

101G.

101G

since I gave you no opinions your response is illogical. I don't have to take anything up with the writers of a dictionary. You are the one relying on mistranslations and you have shown that you don't care about the actual Hebrew. You are choosing a path of ignorance. That isn't opinion; that is fact. Have fun.
opinion again...... lol. next.

101G

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
It's My Birthday!
Denial is not a valid argument.

Here's the verse in the Hebrew scripture which Paul attempts to use for his loophole.

לֹֽא־תָלִין נִבְלָתוֹ עַל־הָעֵץ כִּֽי־קָבוֹר תִּקְבְּרֶנּוּ בַּיּוֹם הַהוּא כִּֽי־קִלְלַת אֱלֹהִים תָּלוּי וְלֹא תְטַמֵּא אֶת־אַדְמָתְךָ אֲשֶׁר יְהֹוָה אֱלֹהֶיךָ נֹתֵן לְךָ נַֽחֲלָֽה׃

His body shall not remain all night upon the tree, but you shall bury him that day; for he who is hanged is accursed by God; that your land, which the Lord your God gives you for an inheritance, be not defiled.​

Not over night, not a curse, not defilement.

you have no KNOWLEDGE of nothing do you? question, is the Lord Jesus a curse today? no, when he died on the tree, the curse stop, and was done away with. u know nothing .... do u
I guess Paul was wrong then. Let's look at Galatians 3 together.

1O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? 2This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? 3Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh? 4Have ye suffered so many things in vain? if it be yet in vain. 5He therefore that ministereth to you the Spirit, and worketh miracles among you, doeth he it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?

Here Paul begins with insults. If this is your role-model, your behavior is understandable. Not proper, but understood.
6Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness. 7Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham. 8And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed. 9So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.

Nothing wrong here. Paul confirms that Jesus isn't needed, at least for non-Jews. All they need is faith similar to Abraham's faith.
10For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.

This is true for the Jewish people. Deuteronomy 27:26.
11But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident:

And this is not true. It is NOT evident. Taking a look at the details of the curses ( they're in Deuteronomy 28 ) from my count, there's 43 curses. 1 Definitely happened. 8 Maybe happened. 34 curses didn't happen. Not in Paul's time, not in current time. Paul is wrong to say "evidentally no man is justified by the law".
The just shall live by faith. 12And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them. 13 **Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us**: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

Here it is, Paul's attempt at finding a loophole in the law. IF Christ is a curse, then Christ "has redeemed us from the curse of the law". That's what it says. If Christ is not a curse, then whomever Paul is addressing here is NOT redeemed.
is the Lord Jesus a curse today? no,
Not a curse today? No one is redeemed today.
15Brethren, I speak after the manner of men; Though it be but a man's covenant, yet if it be confirmed, no man disannulleth, or addeth thereto. 16Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ. 17And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect. 18For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise.

Here Paul is changing the subject a bit, making a big deal out of seed being singular. It's a silly argument. But, he does make a little mistake. Jesus absolutley added to the law. My favorite example is "drink my blood eat, my flesh for eternal life." That's a major addition. Although, the Book of John comes after Paul's letters, so, the Book of John is probably part of the legend that Paul was not aware of. Or the Book fo John is a different Jesus. Or the Book of John is simply false.
19Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator. 20Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one. 21Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law. 22But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.

This is a major contradiction. First Paul says the law cannot be annuled, then he says it's annuled because Jesus ( the seed ) arrived. It's wishful thinking, not fact, and it's a total flip-flop. And again he makes the false claim that all are under sin with out any proof.
23But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed. 24Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. 25But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

The law has been annuled. Jesus is a curse that replaced the curse of the law. But if Jesus is not a curse, the loophole is a fail.
26For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. 27For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. 28There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. 29And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

And yet, there's no real need for Christ. That was cofirmed early in the chapter. Just faith similar to Abraham's.
That's the end of the chapter.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
It's My Birthday!
did not God say he will pitch his tent/tabernacle and dwell among the people? and after 3 1/2 years die and rise with all power.
I have no clue what you're talking about. No, God does not die. I'm guessing this is fantasy coming from Christian speculation.
nonsense only one was pierced
Here's the verse again, since you seem to need the repetition.

Zechariah 12:3 ( which sets the scene for Zechariah 12:10 ): Using your preferred translation. In big bold red so you can see it easily.

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.
"all shall be cut in pieces"

All! Not one. All. All. All. Not one. Scripture proves you false again.

101G

how IGNORANT are you, was not Israel scattered? listen, Acts 2:5 "And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven." and on Pentecost, God who was pierced poured out his Spirit on them, and all who believed. REproved.

101G.

101G

I have no clue what you're talking about. No, God does not die. I'm guessing this is fantasy coming from Christian speculation.
ERROR, from Isaiah 63:5 you have no clue who God's ,,,,, "OWN ARM" is, do you? .... lol, lol, lol, Oh so lost.

101G.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
It's My Birthday!
how IGNORANT are you, was not Israel scattered? listen, Acts 2:5 "And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven." and on Pentecost, God who was pierced poured out his Spirit on them, and all who believed. REproved.

101G.
Zecharia doesn't agree with Acts? :thumbsup: Makes perfect sense to me.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
It's My Birthday!
ERROR, from Isaiah 63:5 you have no clue who God's ,,,,, "OWN ARM" is, do you? .... lol, lol, lol, Oh so lost.

101G.
I think you've lost touch of the conversation a bit. Let me help you.

You said: "did not God say he will pitch his tent/tabernacle and dwell among the people? and after 3 1/2 years die and rise with all power."

Keywords: pitch, tent, dwell, die, rise
I said: "I have no clue what you're talking about. No, God does not die. I'm guessing this is fantasy coming from Christian speculation."

You answer: "from Isaiah 63:5 you have no clue who God's ,,,,, "OWN ARM" is, do you?"

In the entire chapter of Isaiah 63, there is NO pitching, NO Tent, NO Tabernacle, NO dwelling, NO death, and NO rising. So again, what are you talking about???

---------------------------------------------

However, just looking at the one verse you've pulled out of nowhere, God's arm is defined. Not sure why you don't read the verse yourself, but, here it is:

5 And I looked and there was no one helping, and I was astounded and there was no one supporting, and My arm saved for Me, and My fury-that supported Me.
This is very common biblical poetry. It is structured in couplets. The first part is general, the second part is specific and it defines the first part. The book of Isaiah has this sort of poetry throughout the entire book. "My Arm" in this verse is "Fury".

If you choose to imagine Jesus as "Fury", or maybe your god is "Fury", I guess thats your choice. But it seems you're focusng on the literal body part for some reason as if God has literal arms. That's not what Isaiah is saying. He has defined "my arm" for you. And you're still ignoring Numbers 23:19. God is not a person. That means no literal arms or body parts. No literal throne to sit on. No dying, no literal piercing. No literal offspring. None of that.

--------------------------------------------------

Now, what is this baloney about pitching a tent, dying and rising in 3.5 years ( or did you mean days )?

Last edited:

101G

I think you've lost touch of the conversation a bit. Let me help you.

You said: "did not God say he will pitch his tent/tabernacle and dwell among the people? and after 3 1/2 years die and rise with all power."

Keywords: pitch, tent, dwell, die, rise
I said: "I have no clue what you're talking about. No, God does not die. I'm guessing this is fantasy coming from Christian speculation."
Let me make it clear, pitching a tent, is called putting on flesh and blood, dwelling in a body/tabernacle/house. the manifestation innature that one cannot see, the person of God in flesh.
However, just looking at the one verse you've pulled out of nowhere, God's arm is defined. Not sure why you don't read the verse yourself, but, here it is:
again, God shared himself in flesh. read Isaiah 53 and understand God's Own "ARM"
5 And I looked and there was no one helping, and I was astounded and there was no one supporting, and My arm saved for Me, and My fury-that supported Me.
This is very common biblical poetry. It is structured in couplets. The first part is general, the second part is specific and it defines the first part. The book of Isaiah has this sort of poetry throughout the entire book. "My Arm" in this verse is "Fury".
this is no poetry ... but actual facts, what was abstract is now concrete. the invisible, made visible.

see you do not understand my theology, because you cannot understand my speech.
If you choose to imagine Jesus as "Fury",
ERROR.... "WRATH". Psalms 110:5 "The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath." ..... (smile) ..... :eek: YIKES!

101G.