• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

General impressions

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/they/it/neopronouns
From my posts on here what has your impression of me been? Anything i can do to improve as a poster? Just curious.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
From my posts on here what has your impression of me been? Anything i can do to improve as a poster? Just curious.

One great thing about you, is the lengths you often and sometimes go to to make sure you're understood, and that other people understand what you're talking about.

One thing which could be improved upon is you seem a little invested in LGBT+ terminology, and when you bring up the more obscure terminology and pronouns (that's beyond just trans, NB, he/him, she/her, they/them, etc), it might make some non-LGBT+ people possibly scratch their heads.

Some of the more obscure terms and subjects, even I have to Google.

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/they/it/neopronouns
One great thing about you, is the lengths you often and sometimes go to to make sure you're understood, and that other people understand what you're talking about.

One thing which could be improved upon is you seem a little invested in LGBT+ terminology, and when you bring up the more obscure terminology and pronouns (that's beyond just trans, NB, he/him, she/her, they/them, etc), it might make some non-LGBT+ people possibly scratch their heads.

Some of the more obscure terms and subjects, even I have to Google.
Good to know.

Altho it's been a long time since I've brought up obscure lgbt terms i think.