• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Wouldn't a feminine gay man be attracted to a masculine woman as well as men especially if being gay is genetic?
every straight man isn't attracted to every woman. every straight woman isn't attracted to every man. doesn't work that way. some fem guys are attracted to other fem guys. some masculine men are attracted to masculine women. there are fem women who are attracted to fem women. love is more about behavior than looks. looks are shallow. i've seen both attractive men and women and had no inclination to pursue intimate relationships.

there are men who have intimate relationships with other men that aren't homosexual. they just use the other person like they would anything that makes their gentiles feel good. the person is just an object to them. like leaning up against something that vibrates and feels good. they aren't attracted to the object. it just feels good.

its much more complex than pigeon holing someone

King Phenomenon

every straight man isn't attracted to every woman. every straight woman isn't attracted to every man. doesn't work that way. some fem guys are attracted to other fem guys. some masculine men are attracted to masculine women. there are fem women who are attracted to fem women. love is more about behavior than looks. looks are shallow. i've seen both attractive men and women and had no inclination to pursue intimate relationships.

there are men who have intimate relationships with other men that aren't homosexual. they just use the other person like they would anything that makes their gentiles feel good. the person is just an object to them. like leaning up against something that vibrates and feels good. they aren't attracted to the object. it just feels good.

its much more complex than pigeon holing someone
didnt really answer my question.

King Phenomenon

I've thought about my post and its kind of like asking a masc. straight guy why hes not attracted to fem. men. So its an unfair question. I guess we like what we like.

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
If it's variable, then it can't be genetic. People can and do change from " gay" to "straight" and vice versa. If it's something you're born with, that would not happen.

Saint Frankenstein

Gone
Premium Member
I've thought about my post and its kind of like asking a masc. straight guy why hes not attracted to fem. men. So its an unfair question. I guess we like what we like.
Well, it's because they're into women. A feminine man is still a man, so of course a straight man isn't going to want that.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
I wonder why. I mean, afterall, doesnt it come down to genetics?

No.

Genetics is different than development. How the genetics interacts with the environment is often quite relevant to who you are attracted to.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Wouldn't a feminine gay man be attracted to a masculine woman as well as men especially if being gay is genetic?

My hairdresser back in the UK was "very" effeminate, stereotypically so. He liked women and got on very well with us because he was one of the girls. But he wasn't sexually attracted to women

His husband is a 6ft 6 rugby player

Oh, they both ride Harley's

Yerda

Veteran Member
Just whooped yer own self. Fair play.