• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Gender Map

wellwisher

Researching gender because I am still figuring out the whole topic. It seems difficult for people to comprehend as we tend to conflate sex with gender roles we socially place on sex. Ironically, I have been questioning gender roles since childhood, such as why must boys like blue and girls like pink, so I don't know why I struggled to figure the whole thing out. Probably because I wasn't listening to the scholarship behind the topic, but conservatives who react to the topic, such as Ben Shapiro and Steven Crowder who don't understand the issue themselves. Also the crazy libs who propagate the topic but don't understand it themselves are also the problem, as they become the examples of how crazy the libs are in the eyes of non libs.

Anyway, below is a gender map I found:

Interactive Map: Gender-Diverse Cultures

Male and females differ by X and Y chromosomes, according to biology. The male y chromosome has about 50 coding genes, while the female x chromosome has about 900 coding genes. Both chromosomes also contain plenty of noncoding genes that offer a support role.

None of the claimed genders have one proven gene. I am being told to accept evolution and the roll of DNA but to ignore the gene count in this fad. This tells me this about the cultural superego and social experiments in will and choice.

This is a type of fad not much different from dressing black if you are "Goth", wearing a button shirt and pressed pants, if you are a preppie, or blue genes and a tee shirt if you are a hippie. There are no proven Goth, preppie or hippie, genes either, yet these roles of the ego can become a full time lifestyle once the fit is made. The fad has changed to a different form or cyber facade.

I do not mind any fad, created for the youth, since the young ego tends to develop from the outside in; shallow to deep. But calling this natural is medical malpractice since it does harm and contradicts genetic potential that is considered the hall mark of evolution and biology.

The DNA can be modified by what are called epigenetic changes. These are the induction of proteins that can alter the expression on the DNA. Epigenetic change is not transferred during reproduction, but is a flash in the pan and can be created by will. As an example, a person who is genetically predisposed to be thin can use willower to body build. Over time they can make epigenetic changes that allow the body to appear, to the outside, like it is based on muscular DNA. If you stop, the body will go back to thin, unless this was done over too many years. Some changes will linger.

If you look at an actor, they can play any role and appear convincing. They get awards for using will power and choice to become someone else. One actor played the role of the Joker in a Batman movie and he committed suicide, since his very persuading portrayal led to mental problems. The epigenetic changes stuck and reversal was harder to come by. This created an inner conflict between the DN and the epigenetic layer. Genders are a list of roles that one can play, with many of these up and coming actors becoming vulnerable to type casting; irreversible changes. It is not coincidence that gays like to be center stage; attention with flash and bling. All the attention feeds into these choices.

Actors need an audience for feedback. They are not happy without an audience, since the ego lives for the audience feedback. The media is trying convince the sober audience, how they need to applaud these young actors, so they will play their roles better all the way to a type cast. There is nothing wrong with these epigenetic experiments, unless the actors are not told this is an ego inflating scam, that places too much genetic potential on a surface shell, and not enough on depth of character.

The one hidden practical use for the gender diversity fad, could be for self sterilization. We cannot sterilize people by law, but these roles are a loophole. These roles could reduce the number of needed abortions, since many will not be able breed, based on the roles they choose, even without sterilization. There may be a population control angle that is hidden. I am not sure if this is good, since it may waste good genes, in favor of an imaginary gene, that leads to lack of breeding opportunity.

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
Male and females differ by X and Y chromosomes, according to biology. The male y chromosome has about 50 coding genes, while the female x chromosome has about 900 coding genes. Both chromosomes also contain plenty of noncoding genes that offer a support role.

None of the claimed genders have one proven gene. I am being told to accept evolution and the roll of DNA but to ignore the gene count in this fad. This tells me this about the cultural superego and social experiments in will and choice.

This is a type of fad not much different from dressing black if you are "Goth", wearing a button shirt and pressed pants, if you are a preppie, or blue genes and a tee shirt if you are a hippie. There are no proven Goth, preppie or hippie, genes either, yet these roles of the ego can become a full time lifestyle once the fit is made. The fad has changed to a different form or cyber facade.

I do not mind any fad, created for the youth, since the young ego tends to develop from the outside in; shallow to deep. But calling this natural is medical malpractice since it does harm and contradicts genetic potential that is considered the hall mark of evolution and biology.

The DNA can be modified by what are called epigenetic changes. These are the induction of proteins that can alter the expression on the DNA. Epigenetic change is not transferred during reproduction, but is a flash in the pan and can be created by will. As an example, a person who is genetically predisposed to be thin can use willower to body build. Over time they can make epigenetic changes that allow the body to appear, to the outside, like it is based on muscular DNA. If you stop, the body will go back to thin, unless this was done over too many years. Some changes will linger.

If you look at an actor, they can play any role and appear convincing. They get awards for using will power and choice to become someone else. One actor played the role of the Joker in a Batman movie and he committed suicide, since his very persuading portrayal led to mental problems. The epigenetic changes stuck and reversal was harder to come by. This created an inner conflict between the DN and the epigenetic layer. Genders are a list of roles that one can play, with many of these up and coming actors becoming vulnerable to type casting; irreversible changes. It is not coincidence that gays like to be center stage; attention with flash and bling. All the attention feeds into these choices.

Actors need an audience for feedback. They are not happy without an audience, since the ego lives for the audience feedback. The media is trying convince the sober audience, how they need to applaud these young actors, so they will play their roles better all the way to a type cast. There is nothing wrong with these epigenetic experiments, unless the actors are not told this is an ego inflating scam, that places too much genetic potential on a surface shell, and not enough on depth of character.

The one hidden practical use for the gender diversity fad, could be for self sterilization. We cannot sterilize people by law, but these roles are a loophole. These roles could reduce the number of needed abortions, since many will not be able breed, based on the roles they choose, even without sterilization. There may be a population control angle that is hidden. I am not sure if this is good, since it may waste good genes, in favor of an imaginary gene, that leads to lack of breeding opportunity.
X and Y chromosomes do not match exactly to male and female biological sexes, nor do they map to male and female gender roles and social gender performance. Biological sex is determined by a number of factors - including chromosomal DNA, yes - so even if we took the narrow and counterfactual view of gender-as-biology-only, we would run into situations where chromosomal DNA did not reflect gender appearance at all.

And that's before we get into the hard to dismiss fact that gender is not simply a function of biology, but a highly complex social, political, and cultural phenomenon that is only tenuously connected to any sort of biological imperative. No matter how fervently some people seek to narrowly define gender in order to exclude and dismiss factually existing experiences, they will always run into that problem.

wellwisher

X and Y chromosomes do not match exactly to male and female biological sexes, nor do they map to male and female gender roles and social gender performance. Biological sex is determined by a number of factors - including chromosomal DNA, yes - so even if we took the narrow and counterfactual view of gender-as-biology-only, we would run into situations where chromosomal DNA did not reflect gender appearance at all.

And that's before we get into the hard to dismiss fact that gender is not simply a function of biology, but a highly complex social, political, and cultural phenomenon that is only tenuously connected to any sort of biological imperative. No matter how fervently some people seek to narrowly define gender in order to exclude and dismiss factually existing experiences, they will always run into that problem.

Like you said gender has a connection to social programming; cultural superego, that goes beyond the base generic components of the X and Y chromosomes. Willpower can be induced and used to have an impact on the genetic platform of an individual, via long term epigenetic inductions. This can create superficial false positives in terms of gender result.

As an example, I can be thin via my family DNA history, and then choose to body build, until strangers think I have DNA that says big and muscular. They may even think I was adopted. They do not know me that well enough to know the difference.

Again, actors show that it is possible to pretend to be anything including any of the genders this fad is pushing. Why don't the gender diverse go about life and not talk about it? They need to talk about it, since this is all about attention and reinforcement from an audience.

An interesting gender experiment was/is celibacy. This is where one chooses to not follow the biological urge for sex. This will take lots of willpower. This choice often begins with an inner calling or an acutance go the challenge. This was then socially reinforced by some religion. This is the same type of thing as the new gender fad.

In the case of celibacy, the repression of natural instinct is sublimated with actions connected to service to others; priests and nuns. Back in the oldest days this could also lead to mutilation of the body to suppress the DNA potential.

The goal was also made clear by elder members, who have reached an advance place in this conditioning. The Church could have just as well been sublimated this with cross dressing, although that would have been a waste of genetic potential. Cross dressing is only for the actor. With celibacy reinforced for decades, from youth, the person will change, with the final goal being the celibacy being fully manageable, so it appears to be natural.

At least with celibacy one had a choice and the struggle was made clear. This cycle of manipulation is requires the young people go into this blind.

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
@wellwisher
Why do you demand that people stay silent about their lives?
Is the existence of other gender roles somehow offensive to you?

wellwisher

@wellwisher
Why do you demand that people stay silent about their lives?
Is the existence of other gender roles somehow offensive to you?

Let me answer this with a real life situation in my own life. I have an acquaintance, who is basically a good person, who likes to tell the same stories over and over. Each time he tells me the same story, I get the impression he thinks this is the first time I heard that story and that he he thinks he is relating new information to be. He is not that off his rocker, instead he is more of an actor playing a role over and over to each audience and the same audience who comes the next day.

I call it mental masturbation. He enjoys telling these particular stories, since they help him to relive his fondest memories. I tell him he is repeating and change the subject. If he wishes to mental masturbate use the mirror and talk to his own reflection. But, he needs a sympathetic audience to make it work for him.

I cannot be mean to him and tell him to shut up or get away. I often given in, but I do get tired of the same stories, But it does not matter since he will do this again. I have to become part of the audience dynamics he needs to help create the emotional repeat loop ,needed to generate the brain chemicals used to buzz himself, emotionally.

The current gender fad appears to be type of mental masturbation schema, which needs a constant audience to hear the same old stories. I do not mind hearing someone tell me once, or even a few times, or even more than that to help vent, or even generate an internal emotional buzz, here and there. But there is a point where I get saturated and I prefer not to give the performer what they think they need.

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
@wellwisher
Why do you believe that anybody who cherishes their gender identity needs anything in particular from you?
Can't you just be indifferent to their lives and move on with yours? Even if you don't care at all about their issues, surely you don't live such a cherished life where only people who agree with you and live exactly the way you want them to exist? In such cases, surely you would have already developed a way to cope with the fact that not everybody would be exactly like you, and move on?

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Let me answer this with a real life situation in my own life. I have an acquaintance, who is basically a good person, who likes to tell the same stories over and over. Each time he tells me the same story, I get the impression he thinks this is the first time I heard that story and that he he thinks he is relating new information to be. He is not that off his rocker, instead he is more of an actor playing a role over and over to each audience and the same audience who comes the next day.

I call it mental masturbation. He enjoys telling these particular stories, since they help him to relive his fondest memories. I tell him he is repeating and change the subject. If he wishes to mental masturbate use the mirror and talk to his own reflection. But, he needs a sympathetic audience to make it work for him.

I cannot be mean to him and tell him to shut up or get away. I often given in, but I do get tired of the same stories, But it does not matter since he will do this again. I have to become part of the audience dynamics he needs to help create the emotional repeat loop ,needed to generate the brain chemicals used to buzz himself, emotionally.

The current gender fad appears to be type of mental masturbation schema, which needs a constant audience to hear the same old stories. I do not mind hearing someone tell me once, or even a few times, or even more than that to help vent, or even generate an internal emotional buzz, here and there. But there is a point where I get saturated and I prefer not to give the performer what they think they need.
To me Christianity is the biggest example of mental masturbation, as defined. But I don't tell people to stop, just excuse myself from the conversation and move on, as @Kooky said.