• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Game based on Bible passage about killing everything that breathes

excreationist

Married mouth-breather
Brutal Bible Bloodbaths is now available on Steam Early Access. It has a ridiculous amount of blood though otherwise the graphics are like Minecraft since they are not very realistic.

It is based on Deuteronomy 20:16-20 - and some boys talk about it - I was wondering if Christians thought the humor was offensive...
From the video:

Kevin:
So, in this game God said we have to kill everything that breathes in those cities?

Justin: Yes

Kevin: Even babies?

Justin: Yeah

Kevin: Cool.

Kevin: Is it bad for me to love that command?

Justin: No, you're just being enthusiastic about God's perfect plan

Kevin: That's good, I was worried I might be a psychopath
Though I thought the boys seemed to be pretty respectful of God.

This shows footage of a sacrificed toddler being sliced up, worshipping a foreign goddess idol causing soldiers to kill you, chopping clothed temple prostitutes, ordering soldiers to go on a killing spree, a cow corpse spilling blood onto flowers, receiving a quest, being told to chop living chickens' legs but their head was chopped instead of their legs:

This shows the player chasing people around houses in order to kill them, tidying up after the soldiers by pushing chopped bodies into a pit, and skilfully chopping animals.

Here is the Bible passage it is based on:
Deuteronomy 20:16-20
But what about the cities the Lord your God is giving you as your own? Kill everything that breathes in those cities. Completely destroy them. Wipe out the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites. That’s what the Lord your God commanded you to do. If you don’t destroy them, they’ll teach you to do all the things the Lord hates. He hates the way they worship their gods. If you do those things, you will sin against the Lord your God.

Suppose you surround a city and get ready to attack it. And suppose you fight against it for a long time in order to capture it. Then don’t chop down its trees and destroy them. You can eat their fruit. So don’t cut them down. Are the trees people? So why should you attack them? But you can cut down trees that you know aren’t fruit trees. You can build war machines out of their wood. You can use them until you capture the city you are fighting against.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Brutal Bible Bloodbaths is now available on Steam Early Access. It has a ridiculous amount of blood though otherwise the graphics are like Minecraft since they are not very realistic.

It is based on Deuteronomy 20:16-20 - and some boys talk about it - I was wondering if Christians thought the humor was offensive...

Though I thought the boys seemed to be pretty respectful of God.

This shows footage of a sacrificed toddler being sliced up, worshipping a foreign goddess idol causing soldiers to kill you, chopping clothed temple prostitutes, ordering soldiers to go on a killing spree, a cow corpse spilling blood onto flowers, receiving a quest, being told to chop living chickens' legs but their head was chopped instead of their legs:

This shows the player chasing people around houses in order to kill them, tidying up after the soldiers by pushing chopped bodies into a pit, and skilfully chopping animals.

Here is the Bible passage it is based on:
Deuteronomy 20:16-20
Yep. Without a doubt.

Its.....

excreationist

Married mouth-breather
Well I've dropped the price from US$0.99 to free.....

BTW if you play for at least 5 minutes you can leave a review by going to "Store Page". A review helps the game's visibility even if you set Visibility to "Friends only".

Last edited:

excreationist

Married mouth-breather
Note to leave a review go to the "Store Page" link which is below the green PLAY button.... (if you have played it for at least 5 minutes)

Last edited:

excreationist

Married mouth-breather
To be included in the Obscenely Vulgar Version DLC - I included the most shocking verses of the 49 verses in Ezekiel 23 and left it on a high note.

Ezekiel 23:1-4, 7-10, 14a, 17-20

A message from the Lord came to me. The Lord said, “Son of man, once there were two women. They had the same mother. They became prostitutes in Egypt. They have been unfaithful to me since they were young. In that land they allowed their breasts to be touched. They permitted their virgin breasts to be kissed. The older sister was named Oholah. The younger one was Oholibah. They belonged to me. Sons and daughters were born to them. Oholah stands for Samaria. And Oholibah stands for Jerusalem.

....Oholah gave herself as a prostitute to all Assyria’s finest warriors. She made herself impure with the statues of the gods of everyone she longed for. She started being a prostitute in Egypt. And she never stopped. When she was young, men had sex with her. They kissed her virgin breasts. They used up all their sinful desires on her.

“So I handed her over to her Assyrian lovers. She longed for them. They stripped her naked. They took away her sons and daughters. And they killed her with their swords. Other women laughed when that happened. I was the one who had punished her.

“But Oholibah went even further with her sexual sins..... Then the Babylonians came to her. They went to bed with her. They had sex with her. They made her impure when they had sex with her. After they did it, she became sick of them. So she turned away from them. She acted like a prostitute who had no shame at all. She openly showed her naked body. I became sick of what she was doing. So I turned away from her. I had also turned away from her sister. But Oholibah offered her body to her lovers again and again. She remembered the days when she was a young prostitute in Egypt. There she had longed for her lovers. Their private parts seemed as big as those of donkeys. And their flow of semen appeared to be as much as that of horses.

excreationist

Married mouth-breather
Well the game got a negative review from what seems to be a Christian...
...the game fails to demonstrate the real suffering that took place in Philistia and Phoenicia
Originally the game had pretty relaxed gasps and groans for the people being killed. It seems the reviewer was complaining about the suffering not being extreme enough. So I've made all the people scream in agony. Well I couldn't find proper screams for the boys but it is near enough. I've updated the videos on the Steam page.

Eddi

Pantheist Christian
Premium Member
So basically the game is all about killing everything that moves, every man, woman and child?

excreationist

Married mouth-breather
So basically the game is all about killing everything that moves, every man, woman and child?
Yeah that's the foundation (including animals and babies). You can also try and complete all of the Steam achievements like worshipping the idol (and the soldiers come to kill you) or hurt a fruit tree (see Deuteronomy 20:19). There is a level where you have to "tidy up" by putting the bodies in a pit like this: (without the nudity)
240586_half.jpg

Last edited:

excreationist

Married mouth-breather
New stuff from the Obscenely Vulgar Version DLC
Note if you log in for the link it says:
This DLC contains nude temple prostitutes that need to be chopped up by you or other soldiers. The males get huge boxy erections when they look at you and eventually ejaculate everywhere. Otherwise the genital areas just involve pixelated pubic hair. Female genitals are not shown. Babies are also naked where the males have penises.
vlcsnap-2024-08-24-06h44m08s969.jpg
Now there is a "she-male" temple prostitute that is a chick with a d**k. Though her private parts and semen flow isn't as big as those of donkeys and horses. See: