• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Funny Frubalings!!!!!

FyreBrigidIce

Returning Noob
AS the Self proclaimed Priestess of Valeneastmas, I decided to start a custom to be done at every celebration of Valeneastmas.

FUNNY FRUBALINGS!!!!!

This is what happens when FBI only gets 3 hours of sleep!!!!!:biglaugh:

Ok for those who wish to have some fun with frubals, I decided to start a new game.

Use any variation of the word frubal to either change a known phrase, or to make up your own. If a known phrase is used please, mention the original phrase or the origin of what the phrase is associated with so we can all appreciate the humor, unless of course it's obvious.:D

I will start with these:

1) They're frubally delicious or they're magically a frubal -- Lucky Charms cereal

2) How many frubals does it take to change a frubalbulb? -- any "how Many" joke

3) He aaaaa looka lika frubal! -- Ms. Swan MadTV

4) Fruballyweds -- Newlyweds, MTV

5) Frubal you all to heaven -- "Damn, you all to hell" Stewie on Family Guy

6) Due to intense frubal fog, all frubals are grounded. -- My signature

Ok, I lost thought of other ones I had when I started this. I will add more later.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
"Where is the horse and frubals?" -variation of my current sig, and (of course) the original line, spoken by Theoden in "Return of the King." Or was it "Two Towers"? My mind isn't working today.

Lightkeeper

Croon like Frank Sinatra, Frubalubalooo.

Or like Bette Midler, "You are the frubals beneath my wings."

Or like Celine, "I frubaled all night to get to you."

Or like Elvis "How much is that frubal in the window?" And his most popular song,
"Don't step on my blue suede frubals."

Or Eminem," If you frubal in the hood, yo mama sez yur good.?

BUDDY

User of Aspercreme
"Are you frubalin to me. Huh? I'm the only one here, so you must be frubalin to me." Robert De Niro in the Taxi Frubal.

"I'm stil frubalin!! Hey, Ray, I'm still fruballin..I'm still frubalin, Ray." Robert De Niro in Raging Frubal.

"Heeeeeeerrrrrre's Frubal." Jack Nicholson in The Shining Frubal

"Where does he get such wonderful Frubal's?" Jack Nicholson in Batman (I could have put Frubalman, but that would have been plain corny.)

FyreBrigidIce

Returning Noob
EEWRED said:
"Are you frubalin to me. Huh? I'm the only one here, so you must be frubalin to me." Robert De Niro in the Taxi Frubal.

"I'm stil frubalin!! Hey, Ray, I'm still fruballin..I'm still frubalin, Ray." Robert De Niro in Raging Frubal.

"Heeeeeeerrrrrre's Frubal." Jack Nicholson in The Shining Frubal

"Where does he get such wonderful Frubal's?" Jack Nicholson in Batman (I could have put Frubalman, but that would have been plain corny.)

Nahhhhhhhh It would have been absolutely frubalous.

FBI

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
"Its a Frubally day in the Neighborhood..." Fred Rogers

"One, One Frubal! Ahahah! Two, two Frubals! Ahahah" Count Frubal

"Frubals...., nothing more than Frubals...., How I wish I gave more away!" Barb Striesand.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh, SupercaliFRUBAListicexpialidocious!" Dick Van Dyke

"Frubalee! Frubala! Frubalee!!! Frubala ha ha ha ha, A Frubal on my back!"

Frubalectomy... the act of loosing frubals (now discontinued)

Frubalitos... Running out of Frubals for the day.

Frubalism... A post or saying worthy of being fruballed.

Frubalation... The act of giving Frubals.

Sir Frubalot! The person who gives out the most Frubals! (Usually on your head! :D )

Frubellious... Not playing the Frubal game.