• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Freemason Virtual Library

Father

Devourer of Truth
http://lnx.freemasons-freemasonry.com/RAA/mastubfr.html

Username: ashlar

Password: keystone

freemason-compass.jpg

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Oooh... so I was supposed to have been using a silver dagger rather than a gold one when sacrificing babies to Baphomet. Thanks!

MushroomMan

It's remarkable that their system hasn't detected what must surely be a large amount of logins from what is apparently the same user.

Skwim

Veteran Member
One comment; what a god-awful messy web site. But what the heck, I don't have to go there, so :shrug:

74x12

Do the phallic sex worship for Jesus then, Freemasons usually are Christians actually :rolleyes:
Most of them know little or nothing about the actual symbols and esoteric meanings of it all. It's for those who know ... if you don't know then you're just there for fellowship or whatever. Brotherhood all that fluff. It's like a club and makes people think they're improving themselves. Becoming better men. However, for those who know it's much more.

If most of them did know they'd probably get far away very fast I think.