• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Four Practices for Inspiring Awe

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Greetings fellow earthlings!

I hope you are enjoying your time here on the forum ... if not, there are plenty of other enjoyable ways to spend your time.

The mindful site has a load of stuff for living more mindfully - this one s about awe -

It’s not necessary—or desirable—to feel awe all the time, but most of us could use a little more of it in our lives. Researchers have identified several effective strategies for increasing awe, many of which are Greater Good Science Center website collected on the Greater Good in Action (GGIA), which features the top research-based activities for fostering happiness, kindness, connection, and resilience.

Here, I highlight GGIA’s four core awe practices.

Four Practices for Inspiring Awe - Mindful

Enjoy an awe-some day!

:)

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Here's a few quotes I found -

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity.

TOP 25 MYSTERY QUOTES (of 1000) | A-Z Quotes

Looks one huge site!

Enjoy your evening!