• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Forum milestone

Fluffy

A fool
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet but a few days ago, the forum passed another notch in its development. We now have over 4000 (4048 to be exact) registered members, a rather significant number I'm sure you'll agree, especially when considering that this site hasn't even been up for 2 years!

A big round of applause is definitely due to Rex and all of the members, moderators and admins for creating, nurturing and allowing such a place to flourish.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
Fluffy said:
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet but a few days ago, the forum passed another notch in its development. We now have over 4000 (4048 to be exact) registered members, a rather significant number I'm sure you'll agree, especially when considering that this site hasn't even been up for 2 years!

A big round of applause is definitely due to Rex and all of the members, moderators and admins for creating, nurturing and allowing such a place to flourish.

Yes Many thanks and much Praise.

Terry

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
That's amazing! Thanks, Todd, for your support and guidance! Thanks to all the posters who have made this such a wonderful place!

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
I agree Jewscout, and, in all fairness, to the 'old timers' (not as in old with beards.:D ) - but what I always see as the original 'crew' people like Pah, Jayhawker, Feathers, Scott, Maize .........well, there are too many names to list.

I think the glory belongs to all these people who made this the friendly site it is; newcommers like me have a reputation to live up to. I can only hope we are good enough.;)

Fluffy

A fool
The forum statistics define an active member as one who has posted a single post. On this count, 1990 people are active posters.

I would say we have about 100 people max who come back on a, at the very least, sporadic basis.