• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Forgive me

James the Persian

Dreptcredincios Crestin
Hi all,

I've put this here because it seemed like the most appropriate place but it doesn't mean I'm trying to discourage non-Orthodox from posting.

Today is Clean Monday, the first day of Orthodox Great Lent. That means that yesterday was Forgiveness Sunday, when we ask forgiveness of all those we have hurt in any way. I don't post on Sundays, so I am doing so now. I know that I can tend to be a little caustic at times and would ask forgiveness from anyone I have upset on this forum, whether deliberately or accidentally. I forgive anyone who has upset me unreservedly and, for those of you who are Christian, of whatever kind, I pray that God forgives you your sins as we start this period of fasting and prayer.

James