• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

FOREX Experiences

randb

Intro: The forex market is the largest financial market in the world, with trades of about $2 trillion a day! Basically, you buy a currency that is undervalued and you sell it when it increases. I made a 10% profit on my investment in 2 days!!!! It was a virtual account though. Have any of you traded in this market before? If so, please share your story.

Crystallas

To much sub-research, and nothing that has any form of guarantee. I play old fasioned stocks, and I do a bit better tha 10% a day on a lot of them. Investing is allways a mother. You play these virtual investments forever and do well, but when you jump in for real, the whole game changes.

randb

Crystallas said:
To much sub-research, and nothing that has any form of guarantee. I play old fasioned stocks, and I do a bit better tha 10% a day on a lot of them. Investing is allways a mother. You play these virtual investments forever and do well, but when you jump in for real, the whole game changes.

I hope it doesn't change, for me. Stocks are must easier to predict, but the market is not as liquid as FOREX. Also, no comissions in the FOREX market. I'm hoping to start a mini account with about $500.