• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

For trinity believers: Does your world come unravelled if Jesus is not God,but ONLY Gods Son?

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
There was no, "before the beginning," because time began at the beginning.
Actually yes, concerning our universe time likely had a beginning, but not all of Creation which id likely a timeless Quantum existence.. There is no evidence to support the arguement for a beginning or end of our physical existence,
The first cause lived in timelessness and the cause and effect happened together at the beginning imo. (the cause did not have to precede the effect)
If God existed in timelessness we cannot say that there was absolute nothing.

Yes the first Cause lives in timelessness. This fits the Quantum Mechanics as the first physical cause without time. but yes beyond this is the timelessness of God.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
If someone understands language at certain level he will understand this

So , every ancient alphabet , bar none , has always from day one,with each letter had a mystyreous number assosiated with a letter

The study of that code is called gematria - atomic mass of the elements.

The numbers of the atomic mass are the numbers that equate to the mysterious letters in the ancient alphabets.

What that means is when you look at human DNA or the DNA in every life the numbers that equate to those become 1 , 5 , 6 , 3

Element
Hydrogen: 1 - mass , 1 - gematria
Nitrogen: 5 - mass , 5 - gematria
Oxygen: 6 - mass 6 - gematria
Carbon: 3 - mass , 3 - gematria

Literally reads , literal

God - eternal - within - the body

It is in Hebrew , in Arabic and in Sanskrit(an ancient Indo-European language of India) - three of the root languages

Why left a signature within something that can crumble within few thousands of years or in pages of a book that can be destroyed?
Why not put it in the creation itself?
I do not consider this form a numerology valid. It is looking after the fact for coincidences to justify an agenda.

Dimi95

Χριστός ἀνέστη
Actually yes, concerning our universe time likely had a beginning, but not all of Creation which id likely a timeless Quantum existence.. There is no evidence to support the arguement for a beginning or end of our physical existence,
This is again false
The Universe is expanding(growing).
That alone is evidence that at some point it had a begining.

Dimi95

Χριστός ἀνέστη
I do not consider this form a numerology valid. It is looking after the fact for coincidences to justify an agenda.
It is irrelavant what does it justify.

In your eyes it is agenda , in someone else's is something else.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Phil 2:6-11 tells us that Jesus was in the form of God and equal to God but became a servant.
God is greater than His Son in authority and greater than His servant in authority. However Jesus the Son of God is exactly like His Father, iow lacks nothing of what the Father is.
Jesus is not 'exactly' like God. Jesus lacks certain attributes of God, since certain attributes are unique to God.
Only God is All-Powerful, Unchanging, Impassable, Infinite, Omnipresent, Self-Existent, Self-Sufficient, and Immaterial, so nobody except God can have those attributes.
I know that what Moses did was sin in the eyes of God because that is what God in the Bible tells me. (Deut 32:51)
Adam plainly disobeyed God and sinned.
I know that what Moses did was not a sin in the Eyes of God because of what Baha'u'llah wrote about Moses in The Kitáb-i-Íqán, pp. 53-58

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
This is False as in Mark 14 when Jesus is asked by the Priest : 'Are you the Messiah, the Son of the Blessed One?'
he answered 'I Am'

So he Claims Also the Messianic title.
Jesus was a Messiah but Jesus is not the Messiah of the end times/new age. We know that because Jesus did not fulfill many of the Old Testament prophecies that the Messiah is supposed to fulfill, and that is why the Jews did not believe that Jesus was the Messiah they have been awaiting, and why the Jews still don't believe that.
So can the only Son of God also be the Son of Man?
Yes, and Jesus was the only Son of God and Jesus was also the Son of Man...
Jesus was the only Son of God but Jesus was not the only Son of Man, and Jesus is not the Son of Man who was coming in the clouds.

Who is the Son of man who will come in the clouds of heaven?

Son of Man is frequently used in the Gospels as a title of Jesus. Presumably the title is symbolic of the perfect humanity that Jesus represented.
However, that does not mean that there can never be another perfect human.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
The Holy Spirit is speaking now through the Church (the Bride of Christ) the pillar and support of the Truth.
”“If you love me, you will keep my commandments. And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper, to be with you forever, even the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him. You know him, for he dwells with you and will be in you. But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.“
‭‭John‬ ‭14‬:‭15‬-‭17‬, ‭26‬ ‭ESV‬‬
The Holy Spirit was indeed sent at Pentecost and maybe it is still with some Christians, but the Holy Spirit was sent again in the last days, and those last days came in the 19th century when Baha'u'llah came. This is all in the Bible (see below).

Acts 2:1-4 And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

But that does not mean that the verses in John 14, John 15 and John 16 are referring to the Day of Pentecost. There is no logical reason to think that these verses in John that refer to the Holy Spirit are referring to the Day of Pentecost, but that came to be a Church teaching, so Christians just accepted it and believe it to this very day.

The problem with the Christian belief that the Holy Spirit was sent once and for all time on the Day of Pentecost is that right in that same chapter, we have this account that says that God will send the Holy Spirit again in the last days. The last days are when Christ promised to return and fulfill the prophecies below (Matthew 24:29-30, Mark 13:24-26) which are the same as what is found in Revelation 6:12-13.

Acts 2:17-21 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Acts 2:17-21 fits together perfectly with the following verses in John where Jesus promised to send the Holy Spirit from the Father.

John 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

John 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

All the prophecies in the Acts 2:17-21 have been fulfilled and they are the same prophecies in other verses that are noted below. This is the evidence that shows us that the Son of man has already returned.

Rev 6:12-13 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood. And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

Matthew 24:29-30 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Mark 13:24-26”But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken.
And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.

Brian2

Veteran Member
Jesus is not 'exactly' like God. Jesus lacks certain attributes of God, since certain attributes are unique to God.
Only God is All-Powerful, Unchanging, Impassable, Infinite, Omnipresent, Self-Existent, Self-Sufficient, and Immaterial, so nobody except God can have those attributes.

As the Son of God and as Jesus said, all that the Father has belong to Jesus. (John 16:15)
A Trinity God is 3 persons in the one God. When we see (if we could) and one of them, the other 2 are there. It is intrinsic to the Father that the Son and the Holy Spirit are in Him.

I know that what Moses did was not a sin in the Eyes of God because of what Baha'u'llah wrote about Moses in The Kitáb-i-Íqán, pp. 53-58

Sounds like another case of Baha'is denial of the Bible because of what the false prophet said.

The Holy Spirit was indeed sent at Pentecost and maybe it is still with some Christians, but the Holy Spirit was sent again in the last days, and those last days came in the 19th century when Baha'u'llah came. This is all in the Bible (see below).

Acts 2:1-4 And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

But that does not mean that the verses in John 14, John 15 and John 16 are referring to the Day of Pentecost. There is no logical reason to think that these verses in John that refer to the Holy Spirit are referring to the Day of Pentecost, but that came to be a Church teaching, so Christians just accepted it and believe it to this very day.

The problem with the Christian belief that the Holy Spirit was sent once and for all time on the Day of Pentecost is that right in that same chapter, we have this account that says that God will send the Holy Spirit again in the last days. The last days are when Christ promised to return and fulfill the prophecies below (Matthew 24:29-30, Mark 13:24-26) which are the same as what is found in Revelation 6:12-13.

Acts 2:17-21 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Acts 2:17-21 fits together perfectly with the following verses in John where Jesus promised to send the Holy Spirit from the Father.

John 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

John 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

All the prophecies in the Acts 2:17-21 have been fulfilled and they are the same prophecies in other verses that are noted below. This is the evidence that shows us that the Son of man has already returned.

Rev 6:12-13 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood. And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

Matthew 24:29-30 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Mark 13:24-26”But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken.
And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.
If a person doesn’t have the Holy Spirit they aren’t born again and are not His, still lost in your sins and the wrath of God still on that person. That’s why you have to be born again.
”You, however, are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if in fact the Spirit of God dwells in you. Anyone who does not have the Spirit of Christ does not belong to him. But if Christ is in you, although the body is dead because of sin, the Spirit is life because of righteousness. If the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, he who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit who dwells in you.“
‭‭Romans‬ ‭8‬:‭9‬-‭11‬ ‭ESV‬‬
I’ve been given the Holy Spirit who bears witness that I’m His.
”In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise, who is the guarantee of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, to the praise of His glory.“
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭1‬:‭13‬-‭14‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

The Bible doesn’t support or teach what you are believing and sharing in your posts about the Holy Spirit. Not sure where or who came up with what you’re teaching. Well, I do know where it comes from

Last edited:

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
If a person doesn’t have the Holy Spirit they aren’t born again and are not His, still lost in your sins and the wrath of God still on that person. That’s why you have to be born again.
I have been born again through the Holy Spirit.

In the Baha'i Writings, Baha'u'llah and Abdu'l-Baha indicate that the individual must be “born again.”[1][2] This experience or transformation is also known as Baptism by the Holy Spirit or the Second Birth. The Second Birth is necessary for the individual to receive eternal life. [3] Further, it is only through those who have been born again that unity of all the peoples of the world will occur.[4]

Brian2

Veteran Member

There is no logical reason to think that John 14, 15 and 16 were referring to anything other than the promised Holy Spirit which came at Pentecost.
Logic tells us, when I compare verses, that the Holy Spirit is the Advocate whom Jesus promised to His disciples to teach them and remind them what Jesus had said to them.
John 14:25 “All this I have spoken while still with you. 26 But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.
Then we see that the Advocate is the Spirit of Truth whom Jesus sends to His disciples.
John 15:26 “When the Advocate comes, whom I will send to you from the Father—the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father—he will testify about me. 27 And you also must testify, for you have been with me from the beginning.
Then we can see again that the Spirit of Truth is promised to Jesus disciples, to guide them into all the truth.
John 16:12 “I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear. 13 But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.
Here again the Spirit of Truth is promised to Jesus disciples and He said it lives with them and will be in them.
John 14:16And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Advocate to be with you forever— 17the Spirit of truth. The world cannot receive Him, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him. But you do know Him, for He abides with you and will be in you.

The promise was never a once and for all time promise. The promise was for all Christians.

So you quote the same verses that I have quoted and cannot see what they tell us.
Then when you quote the prophecy of Joel you do not quote what Peter said about it. He was telling to people that he and his Spirit filled friends were not drunk but that it was the fulfilment of part of the prophecy of Joel,,,,,,,,,,, and the he quoted the prophecy.

Acts 2:12 And all were amazed and perplexed, saying to one another, “What does this mean?” 13 But others mocking said, “They are filled with new wine.”
Peter’s Sermon at Pentecost
14 But Peter, standing with the eleven, lifted up his voice and addressed them: “Men of Judea and all who dwell in Jerusalem, let this be known to you, and give ear to my words. 15 For these people are not drunk, as you suppose, since it is only the third hour of the day. 16 But this is what was uttered through the prophet Joel:
17 “ ‘And in the last days it shall be, God declares,
that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh,
and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
and your young men shall see visions,
and your old men shall dream dreams;
18 even on my male servants and female servants
in those days I will pour out my Spirit, and they shall prophesy.
19 And I will show wonders in the heavens above
and signs on the earth below,
blood, and fire, and vapor of smoke;
20 the sun shall be turned to darkness
and the moon to blood,
before the day of the Lord comes, the great and magnificent day.
21 And it shall come to pass that ceveryone who calls upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.’

You want the time of Baha'u'llah to be the last days but the Bible indicates that the last days started with Jesus and end when Jesus returns. For a start we read the above prophecy of Joel and that it would happen in the last days.
Other passages in the New Testament also tell us that the last days started in Jesus day, as this quote from this site tells us. Denying it is no more than showing the fruit of the false prophet and denying that the Bible is speaking the truth.
“In these last days He [God] has spoken [finally, once for all] to us by his Son” (Heb. 1:2), and “He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake” (1 Pet. 1:20).
Broadly speaking, therefore, the last days include the earthly life and ministry of Jesus Christ, the entire history of the church to the present, as well as all events prophesied in the Scriptures that are still unfulfilled. Even near the beginning of the church's history John pointed out that the “many antichrists [who] have come” are evidence that this “is the last hour” (1 John 2:18).

So you like to quote passages that show us that Baha'u'llah is not the return of Christ and even highlight parts that show us that. OK thanks for that.

Dimi95

Χριστός ἀνέστη
Jesus was a Messiah but Jesus is not the Messiah of the end times/new age. We know that because Jesus did not fulfill many of the Old Testament prophecies that the Messiah is supposed to fulfill, and that is why the Jews did not believe that Jesus was the Messiah they have been awaiting, and why the Jews still don't believe that.
It is better to not talk about Jews.
I do not want to invoke anger here

How many Messianic prophecies are there? And how many does Jesus fullfil?

I am very interested in the answer

Yes, and Jesus was the only Son of God and Jesus was also the Son of Man...
Jesus was the only Son of God but Jesus was not the only Son of Man, and Jesus is not the Son of Man who was coming in the clouds.

Who is the Son of man who will come in the clouds of heaven?

Son of Man is frequently used in the Gospels as a title of Jesus. Presumably the title is symbolic of the perfect humanity that Jesus represented.
However, that does not mean that there can never be another perfect human.
Mark 14
"Again the high priest asked him, 'Are you the Messiah, the Son of the Blessed One?'
'I am,' said Jesus. 'And you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven.'
The high priest tore his clothes. 'Why do we need any more witnesses?' he asked. 'You have heard the blasphemy. What do you think?'
They all condemned him as worthy of death.Then some began to spit at him; they blindfolded him, struck him with their fists, and said, 'Prophesy!' And the guards took him and beat him."

Revelation 1:7
"Look, he is coming with the clouds,
and “every eye will see him,
even those who pierced him”;
and all peoples on earth 'will mourn because of him.'
So shall it be! Amen."

Why do you consistenly reject everything that I quote?

What do i need to answer more?
Please just state the Questions , i will find the answers.

Dimi95

Χριστός ἀνέστη

In the Baha'i Writings, Baha'u'llah and Abdu'l-Baha indicate that the individual must be “born again.”[1][2] This experience or transformation is also known as Baptism by the Holy Spirit or the Second Birth. The Second Birth is necessary for the individual to receive eternal life. [3] Further, it is only through those who have been born again that unity of all the peoples of the world will occur.[4]

You have to be baptized with water , in the name of The Father , The Son and The Holy Spirit.

First , Matthew 3:13-15

"Then Jesus came from Galilee to the Jordan to be baptized by John. But John tried to deter him, saying, 'I need to be baptized by you, and do you come to me?'
Jesus replied, 'Let it be so now; it is proper for us to do this to fulfill all righteousness.' Then John consented."

Secondly
Matthew 28:18:20
"Then Jesus came to them and said, 'All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

When that is done , The Spirit comes as gift.

If you believe the Holy Spirit only indwells some believers, only came at Pentecost, that Jesus Christ already came a second time, is not God incarnate then you don’t have the same Holy Spirit that was sent from the Father.
Does Christ live in you?

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
You have to be baptized with water , in the name of The Father , The Son and The Holy Spirit.

First , Matthew 3:13-15

"Then Jesus came from Galilee to the Jordan to be baptized by John. But John tried to deter him, saying, 'I need to be baptized by you, and do you come to me?'
Jesus replied, 'Let it be so now; it is proper for us to do this to fulfill all righteousness.' Then John consented."

Secondly
Matthew 28:18:20
"Then Jesus came to them and said, 'All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

When that is done , The Spirit comes as gift.
Many people claim to be "baptised by the Holy Spirit" by many different conflicting beliefs, standards and methods, and they often judge others as not being baptised, because they did not use their standard or methods, and of course believe exactly as they do. This is sectarian foolishness.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
There is no logical reason to think that John 14, 15 and 16 were referring to anything other than the promised Holy Spirit which came at Pentecost.
Logic tells us, when I compare verses, that the Holy Spirit is the Advocate whom Jesus promised to His disciples to teach them and remind them what Jesus had said to them.
John 14:25 “All this I have spoken while still with you. 26 But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.
Then we see that the Advocate is the Spirit of Truth whom Jesus sends to His disciples.
John 15:26 “When the Advocate comes, whom I will send to you from the Father—the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father—he will testify about me. 27 And you also must testify, for you have been with me from the beginning.
Then we can see again that the Spirit of Truth is promised to Jesus disciples, to guide them into all the truth.
John 16:12 “I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear. 13 But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.
Here again the Spirit of Truth is promised to Jesus disciples and He said it lives with them and will be in them.
John 14:16And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Advocate to be with you forever— 17the Spirit of truth. The world cannot receive Him, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him. But you do know Him, for He abides with you and will be in you.

The promise was never a once and for all time promise. The promise was for all Christians.

So you quote the same verses that I have quoted and cannot see what they tell us.
Then when you quote the prophecy of Joel you do not quote what Peter said about it. He was telling to people that he and his Spirit filled friends were not drunk but that it was the fulfilment of part of the prophecy of Joel,,,,,,,,,,, and the he quoted the prophecy.

Acts 2:12 And all were amazed and perplexed, saying to one another, “What does this mean?” 13 But others mocking said, “They are filled with new wine.”
Peter’s Sermon at Pentecost
14 But Peter, standing with the eleven, lifted up his voice and addressed them: “Men of Judea and all who dwell in Jerusalem, let this be known to you, and give ear to my words. 15 For these people are not drunk, as you suppose, since it is only the third hour of the day. 16 But this is what was uttered through the prophet Joel:
17 “ ‘And in the last days it shall be, God declares,
that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh,
and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
and your young men shall see visions,
and your old men shall dream dreams;
18 even on my male servants and female servants
in those days I will pour out my Spirit, and they shall prophesy.
19 And I will show wonders in the heavens above
and signs on the earth below,
blood, and fire, and vapor of smoke;
20 the sun shall be turned to darkness
and the moon to blood,
before the day of the Lord comes, the great and magnificent day.
21 And it shall come to pass that ceveryone who calls upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.’

You want the time of Baha'u'llah to be the last days but the Bible indicates that the last days started with Jesus and end when Jesus returns. For a start we read the above prophecy of Joel and that it would happen in the last days.
Other passages in the New Testament also tell us that the last days started in Jesus day, as this quote from this site tells us. Denying it is no more than showing the fruit of the false prophet and denying that the Bible is speaking the truth.
“In these last days He [God] has spoken [finally, once for all] to us by his Son” (Heb. 1:2), and “He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake” (1 Pet. 1:20).
Broadly speaking, therefore, the last days include the earthly life and ministry of Jesus Christ, the entire history of the church to the present, as well as all events prophesied in the Scriptures that are still unfulfilled. Even near the beginning of the church's history John pointed out that the “many antichrists [who] have come” are evidence that this “is the last hour” (1 John 2:18).

So you like to quote passages that show us that Baha'u'llah is not the return of Christ and even highlight parts that show us that. OK thanks for that.
You like to highlight and quote the passages that justify your beliefs when the Jews reject everyone of your claims, and it is their book in their language, You neglect the fact that the interpretation of mush of the Torah is subjective to a great degree, and you are not on firm objective grounds as to what the interpretation of the Torah is, There is even far too much disagreement among Christians the do not share your claims of the absolute truth of your interpretation,