• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

For LDS Friends

• Thread starter angellous_evangellous
  • Start date
A

angellous_evangellous

There has been much hype today and some people got a bit exited about some stuff that I wrote today. I will be more than happy to discuss anything at a later time when everyone calms down.

I just want to say that I have learned a lot from many (if not all) of my LDS friends on the forum. Thanks for talking.

I am very sorry if I offended anyone today, and in no way did I mean to offend any of you. It is so hard sometimes not to come across as a meanine when we can't hear tone of voice and facial expressions. I hope that we can all learn to express our views constructively.

Blessings,
AE

Squirt

angellous_evangellous said:
There has been much hype today and some people got a bit exited about some stuff that I wrote today. I will be more than happy to discuss anything at a later time when everyone calms down.

I just want to say that I have learned a lot from many (if not all) of my LDS friends on the forum. Thanks for talking.

I am very sorry if I offended anyone today, and in no way did I mean to offend any of you. It is so hard sometimes not to come across as a meanine when we can't hear tone of voice and facial expressions. I hope that we can all learn to express our views constructively.

Blessings,
AE
I know it's hard to keep your cool when you feel strongly about something. I, for one, appreciate your taking the time to post this. Maybe it will help us get started on the road to mutual understanding.

A

angellous_evangellous

Squirt said:
I know it's hard to keep your cool when you feel strongly about something. I, for one, appreciate your taking the time to post this. Maybe it will help us get started on the road to mutual understanding.
It takes practice.

SoyLeche

meh...
It takes practice.
Since I have been the most vocal today, I'll just say this. You have been fine. You have asked good questions and have been pretty good about accepting the answers that are offered. I hope that I have not appeared too combative. Utimately, I'm not very good at this whole forum thing - it's just that today the queries on the database were taking forever to return what I wanted, and I was getting bored at work :)

A

angellous_evangellous

SoyLeche said:
Since I have been the most vocal today, I'll just say this. You have been fine. You have asked good questions and have been pretty good about accepting the answers that are offered. I hope that I have not appeared too combative. Utimately, I'm not very good at this whole forum thing - it's just that today the queries on the database were taking forever to return what I wanted, and I was getting bored at work :)
I was at work too! LOL

A

angellous_evangellous

SoyLeche said:
I hope that you have seen my apology for a misunderstanding on another thread. I edited the post, apologized publically, sent you a PM, and yet I have heard nothing from you. There is little more that I can do...

I would never use sarcarsam to ridicule you or any Mormon for their beliefs. I greatly appreciate our conversation and hope to resume it soon.

A

angellous_evangellous

Blessings,
AE
Due to recent attacks to my person on another thread, I would like to reiterate this statement. I am very greatful to the MODs for their understanding and careful review, and to my LDS friends for their input and conversation.