• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Finally I think I came to right place.

magoism

Greetings from Korea,

We have our own religion and beliefs , which is about MAGO, and Dan Kun Wang Kum, which we believe why the origin of world culture started from the FAR EAST, I will give you some more proofs and ideas later on,but now just wanted to say hello, would like to introduce some of my knowledge about religion what I have based on what I experienced and learned. More to come on this forum!
I am glad to find this forum finally :):)

--------------
609050003.jpg

Ori

Angel slayer
Welcome Magoism, I hope you enjoy your time here, we will certainly enjoy yours :).

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
Hello Magoism, and welcome to RF. :) Your beliefs sound very interesting and I can't wait to hear more about them! I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Mister Emu

Emu Extraordinaire
Staff member
Premium Member
Greetings, welcome to the forums, I can't wait to here more about your faith.

Todd

Rajun Cajun
Hello and welcome. Hope you enjoy it here and I'm looking forward to seeing you in the forums.

Todd

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
magoism said:
Greetings from Korea,

We have our own religion and beliefs , which is about MAGO, and Dan Kun Wang Kum, which we believe why the origin of world culture started from the FAR EAST, I will give you some more proofs and ideas later on,but now just wanted to say hello, would like to introduce some of my knowledge about religion what I have based on what I experienced and learned. More to come on this forum!
I am glad to find this forum finally :):)

--------------
609050003.jpg
Welcome! I'm glad you found this forum, finally, too! It took some searching on my part, and it sounds as if the same was true for you. I hope you'll be happy here.

Kathryn

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi Magoism,

Welcome to the forum -

You might like to have a look at :- Articles for New Members ; from there, there is a link to the forum rules, which you ought to see.

That picture in your intro is fascinating; may I ask who is the Deity ? with the third eye, embracing the World - it looks so much like a form of tender loving...........

I am so glad you made it here; I look forward to your posts!:)

magoism

I appreciate for the warm welcome those for who are interested in.
As some of you might be interested in that picture, Michel, that picture
is a MAGO, whom whether it's not he or she. Our MAGO is based on
true loving purpose of our GOD is to heal the world and people. Anyway, I will
talk this more about later on the other forum!