• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

FInal 10 Year Tribulation Period (2006-2016) Marked by Black Sun Spots

FFH

Veteran Member
This is a revised end time time frame of the 10 YEAR tribulation period (3 YEARS plus 7 FINAL YEARS).

I revised this after listening to over 400 of these revelations (www.TrumpetCallofGodOnline.com)

1) 3 year tribulation 2006 to 2009
2) 7 year tribulation starts 2009
3) First rapture could happen in the SPRING of 2010, in accordance with the Jewish feasts (see feast time frames below)
4) Second rapture may happen 3 1/2 years into this 7 year tribulation 2013
5) Last 3 1/2 years (final destruction of the earth) 2013 to 2016

www.TrumpetCallofGodOnline.com

Jewish Feasts

Rosh Hashanah (New Year) Feast of Trumpets (Which symbolizes/announces the SOON COMING RESURRECTION/RAPTURE) September 19-20
Yom Kippur (Day of Atonement) September 28
Zukkot (Feast of Tabernacles) sypmolizes the WEDDING FEAST (October 3-9) and 10 (8th day)
Purim (Defeat of Haman's plot to destroy Jews in Persia) Feburaray 28

Passover March 30 to April 6 (Exact day in history when Jesus Christ was resurrected)
First Fruits March 31 (Symbolizes the FIRST RESURRECTION/FIRST RAPTURE)
Shavout (Feast of WEEKS) Symbolizes the 7 year (WEEK long) tribulation period (May 19-20)

Black sun spots have been seen and recorded starting in 2006 and have continued on through 2009.

June 12, 2006
Surrey, England

HAARP weather engineering, chemtrails time-lapse 2006-06-12

June 25, 2006
Medjugorje, Herzegovina

Miracle of sun at Medjugorje, Herzegovina June ...

September 9, 2009
Medjugorje, Herzegovina

Miracle of the sun

March 29, 2006
Egypt

sun eclips

March 29, 2006
Egypt

sun2

Feburary 22, 2007
Brazil

ALGO ESTRANHO NO SOL...

April 29, 2007
Mexico

Fenomeno de sol

August 31, 2007
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

BLACK CIRCLE IN CENTER OF THE SUN

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
September 15, 2008
Clear shot at 4:44

RC Glider Thermik XXXL wing camera

Black sun spot at 1:17, 3:02, 3:52, 5:46 and 6:22
August 1, 2009

RC Glider, Thermik XXXL Valenta, Mast Cam forward, 4

August 1, 2009 (more sun spots)

RC Glider, Thermik XXXL Valenta, Mast Cam, Left View

October 27, 2008
Canada

black sun

October 28, 2008
Langford, Canada

Cool Camera Glitch?

Feburary 23, 2008
Clear shots at 1:42 and 6:04.

Siren Hotliner in Seattle

March 20, 2009
Black sun spot at 36 seconds

Chemtrails, Barium, and Your Immune System (March 20, 2009)

August 1, 2009
Black sun spot at minute 3:27

RC Glider, Thermik XXXL Valenta, Extension Cam, Centre Aft View, 2

I fly radio controlled gliders, that's why I posted these RC glider videos with the black sun spots on them. I noticed the black sun spots while watching these RC electric glider videos.

That last video is a great RC electric glider video.

Last edited:

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
No, just another date in the future.

People make dates gods and idols.

People make all sorts of crazy theories.
Human beings love the thought of the end of the world.
That's why there are so many different theories.
Everyone wants the world to end, I think.
Maybe they won't all admit it... but deep down, eveyone
wants it to end just as badly as the next guy does.

How many people have seen the end of the world?
No one. No one has seen it... It's one of the one
things that will happen some day, that most people
if not No one at all, will ever get to see. We are
all curious about it, and we all want to see it happen.

Are we all suicidal? No. We just really want to know
how it's all going to end.

It's like seeing a movie without an ending. It's fun
to watch the movie go on and on, but we need to
know what happens in the end. Same with this
on-going story of life on this planet. It's fun to live
but we want to know the ending.

FFH

Veteran Member
Interesting thread. Do you personally believe the timeline that you've provided?
That opening post web link does not give a timeline, you have to figure it out by listening to over 400 of those revelations.

So after listening to over 400 of those revelations, that's the timeline I've settled on.

That timeline is based on my own personal interpretation of those revelations, plus it's also based on what I see going on in the world and where we are in Blble prophecy.

I think it's pretty close to what's actually happening and what will happen.

We can only watch, wait and see, what happen. It's just a suggested timeling, no one knows the mind of God or what he will do. We can only take educated guesses at best really.

JESUS IS COMING SOON THOUGH !!!!! FOR HIS FIRST BORN/FIRST FRUITS/FIRST RESURRECTION/RAPTURE SAINTS) !!!!!!!

Better to be ready for the FIRST rapture than to have to wait until the SECOND rapture. Those left behind will have to go through more junk, so it's better to get out of here sooner than to be stuck here on earth, having to deal with more junk.

Let it all go, leave it all behind, embrace Jesus, take his hand and come to the WEDDING FEAST !!!!

I hope and pray I'm not among those left behind. I'm so done with this world, time to move on, but until then we watch, pray and wait, but at the same time we keep busy doing things for the LORD, AMEN !!!!!

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
Jewish Feasts

Rosh Hashanah (New Year) Feast of Trumpets (Which symbolizes/announces the SOON COMING RESURRECTION/RAPTURE) September 19-20
Yom Kippur (Day of Atonement) September 28
Zukkot (Feast of Tabernacles) sypmolizes the WEDDING FEAST (October 3-9) and 10 (8th day)
Purim (Defeat of Haman's plot to destroy Jews in Persia) Feburaray 28

Passover March 30 to April 6 (Exact day in history when Jesus Christ was resurrected)
First Fruits March 31 (Symbolizes the FIRST RESURRECTION/FIRST RAPTURE)
SHAVOUT (Feast of WEEKS) Symbolizes the 7 year (WEEK long) WEDDING FEAST (May 19-20)

I NEED TO MAKE A CORRECTION....

I SHOULD HAVE SAID SHAVOUT SYMBOLIZES THE 7 YEAR PERIOD OF THE WEDDING FEAST IN HEAVEN...WHILE THE FINAL 7 YEAR TRIBULATION PERIOD ON EARTH IS GOING ON.

THOSE FOUND WORTHY TO BE IN THE FIRST RAPTURE WILL BE GONE FOR 7 YEARS DURING THE FINAL 7 YEAR TRIBULATION PERIOD...

THEN WE WILL RETURN TO EARTH WITH JESUS AND SET UP HIS ETERNAL KINGDOM ON A NEWLY CREATED PARADISAICAL EARTH.

A KINGDOM BUILT BY GOD, BY JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF, OF WHICH HE WILL BE THE RULER OF, REIGNING IN RIGHTEOUSNESS OVER HIS SAINTS FOR 1000 YEARS !!!!!

Spensha Baker ~ Strong Tower

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member

Spensha Baker ~ Strong Tower (JIREH) PROVIDER (NISSI) BANNER (RAPHA) HEALER

JESUS IS....

Jehovah - I Am
Elohim - My Creator
El Elyon - Most High God (Sovereign Over All)
El Roi - God Who Sees
EL Shaddai - God Almighty

JEHOVAH JIREH (I AM YOUR PROVIDER)
JEHOVAH NISSI (I AM YOUR BANNER)
JEHOVAH RAPHA (I AM YOUR HEALER)

JESUS IS OUR STRONG TOWER
JESUS IS OUR MIGHTY FORTRESS
JESUS WILL PRIVIDE FOR US (JEHOVAH JIREH)
JESUS WILL GO BEFORE US (JEHOVAH NISSI) JESUS OUR BANNER
JESUS WILL HEAL US (JEHOVAH RAPHA)
JESUS IS THE BREAD OF LIFE
JESUS IS THE LILLY (GOODNESS AND BEAUTY) OF THE VALLEY (HARD TIMES)
JESUS IS OUR MAKER
JESUS IS THE BRIGHT AND MORNING STAR
JESUS IS ALPHA AND OMEGA (THE BEGINNING AND THE ENDING OF ALL THINGS)
JESUS IS OUR MASTER
JESUS IS OUR SAVIOR

JESUS (THE ANOINTED) CHRIST (MESSIAH)

FFH

Veteran Member
Joseph Smith Inspired Version of Matthew 24: 15
When you, therefore, shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, concerning the destruction of Jerusalem, then you shall stand in the holy place; whoso readeth let him understand.

FFH's comment...

The OBAMA NATION will make DESOLATE Jerusalem AND THE WHOLE WORLD !!!!

Daniel 9: 27
And he (FFH's note: OBAMA) shall confirm the covenant with many for one week (FFH's note: 7 years): and in the midst of the week (FFH's note: 3 1/2 years into the 7 years) he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Daniel 11: 31
And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.

Daniel 12: 11
And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days (FFH's note: (1290 days is 3 1/2 years) and then the end shall surely come and Jesus shall set up his Kingdom on the earth for 1000 years).

Matthew 24: 15 (King James flawed version)
When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand

Mark 13: 14 (King James flawed version)
But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:

When you see the PEACE TREATY signed between ISRAEL and PALESTINE, this will mark the beginning of the FINAL 7 YEARS.

Last edited:

te_lanus

Alien Hybrid
just another question. im trying to get my head past this one. tell me where im going wrong.

for example:
peace treaty, 11 oct '09
3,5 years; 11 apr '13
3,5 years; 11 oct '16.

but the world ìs suppose to end according to some in 2012.

Reactions: FFH

FFH

Veteran Member
just another question. im trying to get my head past this one. tell me where im going wrong.

for example:
peace treaty, 11 oct '09
3,5 years; 11 apr '13
3,5 years; 11 oct '16.

but the world ìs suppose to end according to some in 2012.
It's just a Mayan calendar date, nothing more. It's not the end. 2012 cannot be the end, according to the prophet DANIEL.

You got the time frame EXAMPLE right though, whenever the PEACE TREATY is signed between Israel and Palestine, this will mark the FINAL 7 YEARS.

Looks like Obama will go into a SECOND term in office or become the LEADER of the UNITED NATIONS, after his first term in office.

God has given the world what they've asked for.

Last edited: