• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fiesta Bowl

klubbhead024

Did anyone else watch the Fiesta Bowl? For those fo you who didn't, you missed what could easily be considered the best football game ever played!! Being a Nebraska fan, it was a wonderful sight watching Oklahoma go down in flames!

jonny

klubbhead024 said:
Did anyone else watch the Fiesta Bowl? For those fo you who didn't, you missed what could easily be considered the best football game ever played!! Being a Nebraska fan, it was a wonderful sight watching Oklahoma go down in flames!

This coming from the guy who said that non-BC$ teams couldn't compete with the BC$ powerhouses because they come from weak conferences. :D

I saw the game and was rooting for Boise State the entire time - BYU does get money for them playing in the Fiesta Bowl afterall. It was one of the most exciting games I've ever seen and I hope that more of the BC$ busters can get in there and show everyone what a crock the entire BC$ system is. Just like I said that BYU should be playing in a BC$ bowl, Boise should be playing for the national championship.