• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fearing his toddler gay, a father kills his son

Stormygale

This event is just another stupid act of selfless idiotism that we find in the world. Lawyers will plead him to a lower conviction, saying he had a moment of insanity, or was molested as a child. It will fall into the endless, uneditable hole that our world is so finely growing into.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
People like that should be beaten themselves. Beaten by people who cannot forgive them beating and killing a child, especially thier own. Beating his child because he thought his son was gay makes it even worse.:verymad:
His punishment should be he is thrown in a room with ME and I have in my hands a very thick, very heavy, 2 foot long, copper wire. That thing hits much harder than a baseball bat ever can. Rearrange the guys face, let him know what the pain he caused is like, and maybe hell think twice before hitting another child.:banghead3

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
Remember your sig there, Lukewolf. While I agree the son of a b**** deserves a beating, to do so would be to go down to his level.

I wish I could think of a decent way to show society the GLBT community is made up of people, not sex-crazy animals that will pounce the first thing past puberty they see, but I can't think of a decent way to do so. Thinking that gays are 'eewww gross' seems to have planted the seeds for such things.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Remember your sig there, Lukewolf. While I agree the son of a b**** deserves a beating, to do so would be to go down to his level.
Yes, it does anger me, but the idea of giving him a good beating is mainly from my odd since of justice. Basically the whole eye for an eye type of thing.

Melody

Druidus said:
In most cases where there is physical child abuse, there is also usually abuse of the spouse. I wouldn't be so quick to say that she is guilty of anything, she may have been beaten into submission as well.
She had a *responsibility* to protect that child. She failed and it does not matter what the reason is.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Jensa said:

I wish I could think of a decent way to show society the GLBT community is made up of people, not sex-crazy animals that will pounce the first thing past puberty they see, but I can't think of a decent way to do so. Thinking that gays are 'eewww gross' seems to have planted the seeds for such things.

Amen to that - violence begets violence, in the Devil's domain.

I think the only way that will be achieved is by all who fit into this group to wear a 'badge of honour', and to prove your point by example; I would wear a badge too, but my wife migh'nt let me - Fight the good fight.(metaphorically).:)

Original Freak

I am the ORIGINAL Freak
michel said:
I wish you would'nt use language like that OF; I understand the strength of your feelings, but...................;)
Sorry but when it comes to violence against kids (especially that young) drives me crazy. The little bit of censored language I use is me REALLY holding back.

I'd prefer the 11,000 to 15,000 dollars a year required for rehabilitation to the 22,000 dollars a year required for imprisonment.
I don't think someone like this shoulbe rehabilitated. From the sounds of it this wasn't a one time beating. A fit of rage. This was continous torture of a 3 year old. Deal with the consiquences of your actions. You beat a 3 year old day after day (for any reason let alone being homophobic to a murderes level) you deserve nothing less than to spend the rest of your pathetic life in a steel box.

That't the most sympathy I can show, and the most forgivness I can muster up.