• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

FEAR !! TERROR !! ALEX JONES VS. "The New World Order"

Paranoid Android

I have watched this guy, and I am not a psychiatrist, but it is OBVIOUS tis guy is mentally ill. He actually believes thata "New World Order" is trying to kill us all and take over the world. Listening to the insane ,disconnected things he says is enough to drive me crazy.
You can see him on you Youtube. Is he for real ? Is there a NEW WORLD ORDER ?!?!

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
He's a television entertainer. Like George Noory on the radio.

People enjoy stuff like this.

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
I have watched this guy, and I am not a psychiatrist, but it is OBVIOUS tis guy is mentally ill. He actually believes thata "New World Order" is trying to kill us all and take over the world. Listening to the insane ,disconnected things he says is enough to drive me crazy.
You can see him on you Youtube. Is he for real ? Is there a NEW WORLD ORDER ?!?!
what about people who listen and believe him

Paranoid Android

what about people who listen and believe him

Some ( and I definitely know this) are mentally ill.

I have a friend, I'll call that friend X, listened to it for a while. He honestly believed it. Of course he has bipolar disorder and schizoaffective disorder.

I see Alex Jones exploiting the people. I also see him as seriously racist and filled with delusions of conspiratorial nature.

Sariel

Heretic
I'll admit I used to listen to him back during my conspiracy phase in high school. He has a very cult leader-like charisma about him. To his credit, he does report nasty bills trying to be passed before other outlets sometimes. Eventually I wised up, became less naive, and realized he's a broken clock who says that the US is gonna go into a a depression and police state every year for the past 15 years. What's really scary is when I see his influence cropping up. I've seen his infowars magazine in a few hotels when I visit family in Texas and the occasional infowars poster in some neighborhoods here in Chicago.

Laika

Premium Member
This is Youtube. In between the JFK assasination, Anatatric Pyramids, Sonadow, Kittens, Anthill art, Jason Unruhe, Russian Driving videos and Justin Beiber, if this is driving you crazy and you need a moment to calm down, you can watch paint dry.

Would you like it for 10 hours or in HD? You could also watch a review of a first-person paint drying simulator.

:D

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Unfortunately, the tattoo/piercing/smoke shop I go to has his InfoWars stuff all over the place, and I've never seen anything more than paranoid conspiracy theories.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
What? That claim is dumb. Not only is Hicks dead, the two are nothing alike.

The claim is that Bill Hicks faked his death. The "evidence" is facial similarities, both from Texas, and a shared interest in conspiracies. Oh, and because some guy who works with Alex also worked with Bill.
Of course, this ignores the major political and religious differences between the two. It also ignores the fact that both have living parents, seperate birth certificates, significant age gap, etc.

The claim is an insult to the late Bill Hicks.

Last edited:

dust1n

Zindīq
Always thought it was funny I would see InfoWars mag at the TCEQ building, like, why would a state government building be willing to put out something that supposedly calls it out?

Anyways, yeah he has a radio show in Austin. He's an ***hat to disproportionate extremes relative to his size.