• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fear of Luciferians

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
I had a interesting conversation couple of days ago. One with a Luciferian and the other with my Christian co-worker/friend.

So... my battery in my watch went out and I went to get it replaced. While talking to the lady behind the counter, she glanced at my pentacle and asked me if I were a pagan. I said yes. So, she said she is a Luciferian. She explained it. I haven't met someone other than Christian and Muslim in person; so, we had a good conversation about our beliefs.

My friend and co-worker talks a lot to me about her faith. I talk about her faith to help her out. Though she never takes interest to ask me about mine. She says something to the effect of "what you practice is against god so I need to distance myself from it" (as a result, from knowing who I am)

Anyway.

If we tell each other everything our personal lives and struggles why can't I tell her about my conversation (lightly) I had with the lady above. So, I did. Lightly.

She says, "so she worships Lucifer..." and I said no. She gave me this look and said "I would have just walked away and not say anything." No, not nicely.... just walked away in the middle of the conversation.

So basically, she only knows how she defines the woman's religion rather than taking into account how the woman defines her own religion (and mine for that matter).

Okay, I know I just want to get this out, but

I know a lot of you may say why am I talking with this friend. She doesn't know X. She is this. She is that. That's not what I want to hear. I hear that from a lot and it's written in the Bible. Please don't do what a lot of christians do. (Don't reinvent the wheel please).

On that note, what do you think about this?

I know I'm not going to mention it again, but in light of how she would not talk to the woman, I wonder how she sees me in my faith. Then, I wonder since she is still talking to me, what does she think a pagan is compared to a Lucifarian or a Satanist. It makes me think when I hear this bluntly. She was nice and genuine about it.​

But it went totally over my head.

What ye think?

Last edited:

lovesong

:D
Premium Member
I'm curious to hear how she defines the two, and why she acts so different around you than she would to the woman at the store. Keep us updated!

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
I'm curious to hear how she defines the two, and why she acts so different around you than she would to the woman at the store. Keep us updated!

Yeah. I know. If she didn't have an "anger" issue, I'd probably bring it up as a smooth conversation. I did something similar and she said, "why do you ask a question you already know the answer to?" I thought, why would I ask a question I knew the answer to.

I told her a while back a pagan (lower p but didn't differentiate the two) is someone who isn't Christian, Jew, or Muslim. One day she pointed out something she saw on t.v. In another country, I can't remember which religion, but the religious where looking at the Stone Henge (I think it's called) and waiting for the sun to shine threw it to celebrate the solstice. Before she said anything, I said "wow. That's beautiful." Which it was. People actually still celebrating life itself. She gave me this look and said it was pagan.

I told her one time about talking to the spirits and she got uneasy. She says "you know people still do that in other countries" and I go, "yeah. that's beautiful [can't remember the exact words]"

"but it's Pagan..."

"Where were they from?"

"Africa"

"It's not Pagan."

"What do you mean" and I proceeded to tell her about European and how Paganism was around waaaaaaaaa and waaa y before Christianity and Judaism.

She didn't want to hear it. "I guess we have difference of opinions."

I shrugged.

Long story short: that's how she defines pagan.

As for Luciferian, she just says they worship Lucifer. I would have explained but I don't know much about it. I just know that if the woman said Wabolani instead of Lucifer, then she wouldn't have had the reaction she did.

Just strikes me pickled.

Dawnofhope

Non-Proselytizing Baha'i
Staff member
Premium Member
Interesting. I'm having my first conversation with a luciferian on RF on the following thread I started a month ago.

Is Jesus the Son of God?

You may like to introduce yourself.:)

reminds me of a great song by the Rolling Stones - Sympathy for the Devil