• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Favorite recipes?

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
I have started making my own meals now. So far I've made Tater Tot Casserole and Meatloaf. Simple stuff, but tasted good!

What are some of your favorite meals to make and recipes?

I started my own little recipe book, gimme ideas!

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Lazy chili:

Combine a can of chili beans, can of diced tomatoes with green chilies, can of tomato soup, a packet of chili seasoning, and a pound of ground beef or turkey (browned and drained) into a pot and then stir and simmer for a while.

vulcanlogician

Simple stuff, but tasted good!

The simple stuff always tastes best IMO. Every once in a while I like to make a huge pot of potato soup. It has mostly the standard stuff: onions, celery, potatoes...

But the secret is to mash around 20% of the potatoes, and make a little pot of mashed potatoes, add milk, butter and all that. THEN take those mashed potatoes and dump them back into the soup. The finished product comes out rich and creamy (rather than "watery" as potato soup can be otherwise).

exchemist

Veteran Member
I have started making my own meals now. So far I've made Tater Tot Casserole and Meatloaf. Simple stuff, but tasted good!

What are some of your favorite meals to make and recipes?

I started my own little recipe book, gimme ideas!
There have already been a couple of threads on what we all like to cook. For instance these two:

The things I like to cook are listed there. If you want a recipe for any of them, I'd be happy to provide it.