• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Favorite Movie of 2005

Favorite Movies (list as more than one)

• Total voters

Zephyr

Moved on
I couldn't decide between Sin City and Batman Begins, so I chose both. I saw Sin City at Disneyland of all places.

Bishka

Veteran Member
Batman Begins
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
The Island
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
The only one I've seen is Batman Begins, and that was on DVD.

I feel like such a failure as a moviegoer.

Edit: No, I lied. I went and saw 'White Noise'.

Mike182

Flaming Queer
the re-make of "charlie and the chocolate factory" was simply superb! how can you get better than multi-coloured umperlumpers doing what our feathers would probably call "happy heathen pagan dancing" :biglaugh:

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
I looooved Charlie and the Chocolate Factory :D I went and saw Chronicles of Narnia the day before yesterday which, while it was cheesy, was a good movie. I loved the gryphons.

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
The only one on the list that I've seen so far is Star Wars: Episode III. I'm really looking forward to seeing Brokeback Mountain, Everything Is Illuminated, Good Night, and Good Luck, North Country, TransAmerica, and Memoirs Of A Geisha.

jonny

Of the ones I've seen, I only purchased Batman and Mr. and Mrs. Smith, so I guess those would have to be my favorites. I also really liked The Brothers Grimm.

Aqualung

Tasty
I did batman begins, but mostly because that was the only one I saw. Now, don't get me wrong, I really liked it, but still, it was the only one I saw. I really want to see Mr. and Mrs. Smith, though. That looks good.

pdoel

My favorite was an "other". Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory was superb as well. I was a bit unsure of it after seeing the previews. But Johnny Depp didn't let us down!

Star Wars Episode III was great too!!!

Storm Moon

† Spiritual Warrior †
Gotta go with Episode III with my most favorite film of this year. Others I saw were Batman Begins and Chronicles of Narnia and I loved them :)

BUDDY

User of Aspercreme
I am going to wait until I have seen King Kong before I vote on this. I have a feeling that Peter Jackson is going to blow every movie that has been released this year away with this remake of the 1933 classic. I can't wait to see it.:woohoo: