• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fatherhood

Bishka

Veteran Member
This is for all fathers out there. I guess you can comment if you aren't a fathers, but I hold father's higher on this thread, just because they know what they are talking about. :D

Anywho, for daddies, how many children do you have? Would you do anything over again? Would you say fatherhood is the greatest things that has ever happened to you?

I know I also made a motherhood thread to, I just want to see the differences.

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
i've got 5 kids, with only 1 in prison, so I think I'm doing pretty good! :rolleyes: Yes, I'd do it again. Change anything? Be more patient.

Bishka

Veteran Member
jeffrey said:
i've got 5 kids, with only 1 in prison, so I think I'm doing pretty good! :rolleyes: Yes, I'd do it again. Change anything? Be more patient.
How old are they? How many boys and girls?

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
beckysoup61 said:
How old are they? How many boys and girls?
Boys 24, in prison, 12, not in prison... yet, 5, also not in prison yet. Girls ages 26 and 7.

Bishka

Veteran Member
That's awesome. You sound like a good father, and I hope your children appreciate that.

Bishka

Veteran Member
jeffrey said:
They appreciate me on pay day! :D
Sounds like kids, I always appreciate my parents when they loan us or give us money. It is nice, and very helpful when we are strapped for cash.:rolleyes:

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
Kids and Dogs are good for two things: kids and dogs! Bwahahahahaha!

I love my kids and of all the titles I have, "Daddy" is my favorite! I have a 21 yo daughter and a 17 yo son. Two was my limit!