• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fat Shaming

dgirl1986

Big Queer Chesticles!
Bear in mind that you are speaking to someone of the Left-Hand Path. You may question and not understand our use of black magick and our cynical perspective on the world. However, it not only works for us—it works incredibly well for us—and we are thriving.

To be honest I do not concern myself with what people practice in private or their use of magic (if it literally exists).

desideraht

Hellspawn
You kept sarcastically responding to My Way. But the Way I live works. So no need to sarcastically act like it might not.

dgirl1986

Big Queer Chesticles!
You kept sarcastically responding to My Way. But the Way I live works. So no need to sarcastically act like it might not.

I dont see how that is relevant to your chosen path.

I was wishing you well with your approach to people, given that I believe that kind of approach would leave you pretty lonely in the end.

desideraht

Hellspawn
If you truly wished me well, you would not use a Wrathful, sarcastic tone.

That being said, I live a happy life of mostly solitude. I do not wish to complicate My life with the company of many. I keep my circle very exclusive. Lonely is how I prefer it. And it is by My choosing. It is not forced on Me by My behaviour. I have a lot of people who want to be My friend, probably because of how I look/dress, but I keep them all at a safe distance.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Bear in mind that you are speaking to someone of the Left-Hand Path. You may question and not understand our use of black magick and our cynical perspective on the world. However, it not only works for us—it works incredibly well for us—and we are thriving.
Bear in mind, the LHP is also about finding truths and realities behind the stories we are given. The reality is is that shaming often is very counterproductive, and it really serves no good unless you enjoy preying upon the weak.
Sometimes it is about choosing to be offended, sometimes it's a lifetime of being told otherwise. Criticizing and shaming the attitudes of society in general, and the glutinous feeding frenzy of fast food, simple carbs, corn and syrup, and anything fried it encourages and supports is one thing, and shaming people which might work or it might make things worse. And a world of difference between making people feel like **** and helping to empower them.

desideraht

Hellspawn
Bear in mind, the LHP is also about finding truths and realities behind the stories we are given. The reality is is that shaming often is very counterproductive, and it really serves no good unless you enjoy preying upon the weak.
Sometimes it is about choosing to be offended, sometimes it's a lifetime of being told otherwise. Criticizing and shaming the attitudes of society in general, and the glutinous feeding frenzy of fast food, simple carbs, corn and syrup, and anything fried it encourages and supports is one thing, and shaming people which might work or it might make things worse. And a world of difference between making people feel like **** and helping to empower them.
Well... I am a hedonist.

I do not particularly enjoy preying on the weak, however, more than do I detest preying on the weak, I detest lying to make them happy. It is by far the worst thing a person can do, in my opinion, is censor himself.

That being said, I am talking about the people who go out of their way to be offended by someone not liking the fact that they are fat. I am rather fitness-obsessed and would gladly help anyone who wishes to lose weight but in my experience they always give up and it actually genuinely p***** Me off.

dgirl1986

Big Queer Chesticles!
Well... I am a hedonist.

I do not particularly enjoy preying on the weak, however, more than do I detest preying on the weak, I detest lying to make them happy. It is by far the worst thing a person can do, in my opinion, is censor himself.

That being said, I am talking about the people who go out of their way to be offended by someone not liking the fact that they are fat. I am rather fitness-obsessed and would gladly help anyone who wishes to lose weight but in my experience they always give up and it actually genuinely p***** Me off.

Who said you had to lie to make them happy?

Just because this has been your experience does not mean it is the general rule.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Well... I am a hedonist.

I may have had a misunderstanding then. To me, Satan (or Lucifer, or Satan, both, or however you view it) fell not only for himself, but for the angels unfairly subjected and for the humans who were never given a chance. To educate and empower is to take money, a.k.a. power, away from the true gods of this nation/society. We have become content to not read what is in our food, we are ok eating things (but also drinking and smoking) that are terrible for us, and our society encourages it. To help people find their way to fitness, to health, and to help them realize it is up to no one but themselves, is the more suitable LHP approach as it takes away from those who really run our nation. They want us to be sick, unhealthy, and near death to collect their checks, but to help people stand against the true gods of our nation by saying we will have no more of their food that is loaded with so much that no other word than s--- can describe it is to rise against, to balk, and to be the Satanist that our society needs. At the same time though, I am not at sure at all how to describe the situation in which to be a Satanist is not only to bear an alternative approach, but to embrace the very facts that society willfully and blatantly chooses to ignore, overlook, or whatever it is that they need to actually eat three beef patties with a half pound of bacon and a few slices of cheese.

desideraht

Hellspawn
Who said you had to lie to make them happy?

Just because this has been your experience does not mean it is the general rule.
Clearly I would have to stop saying (or in turn, say the opposite) of My Truth to make most fat people happy. Because I find them unappealing, unattractive sexually, and yes, generally lazy. Whether the laziness caused their fatness or the fatness caused their laziness is irrelevant. They are a big people and don't like moving. Understandable since hauling around excessive amounts of flesh must be uncomfortable. But still. I find it abhorrent.

I may have had a misunderstanding then. To Me, Satan (or Lucifer, or Satan, both, or however you view it) fell not only for himself, but for the angels unfairly subjected and for the humans who were never given a chance. To educate and empower is to take money, a.k.a. power, away from the true gods of this nation/society. We have become content to not read what is in our food, we are ok eating things (but also drinking and smoking) that are terrible for us, and our society encourages it. To help people find their way to fitness, to health, and to help them realize it is up to no one but themselves, is the more suitable LHP approach as it takes away from those who really run our nation. They want us to be sick, unhealthy, and near death to collect their checks, but to help people stand against the true gods of our nation by saying we will have no more of their food that is loaded with so much that no other word than s--- can describe it is to rise against, to balk, and to be the Satanist that our society needs. At the same time though, I am not at sure at all how to describe the situation in which to be a Satanist is not only to bear an alternative approach, but to embrace the very facts that society willfully and blatantly chooses to ignore, overlook, or whatever it is that they need to actually eat three beef patties with a half pound of bacon and a few slices of cheese.
...I am going to simplify My answer by saying that not everyone who follows the Left-Hand Path sees Satan in the Christian context (aka Lucifer). Not everyone gets the same thing out of it.

Believe Me, I have tried to explain to people how not so much our nation—but the economic machine which Owns it—attempts to mentally, physically, emotionally and Spiritually poison us so that we are reliant upon the "solutions" it provides to the problems it creates. It makes people respond violently and irrationally, especially I say things like, "You are fat because the Owners of our society intentionally feed your mind advertising that makes you want food that will make you unhealthy, insecure, and self-loathing so that you will spend more money on trying to attain happiness." It freaks any person out to realise that they are being completely brainwashed and are a Sheeple. They refuse to accept it and believe they know everything already. Trying to show people the reality only results in them lashing out. And for it, they are weak. I will not waste My breath on such ingrates. And that goes very strongly with the particular "flavour" of Satanism to which I ascribe.

dgirl1986

Big Queer Chesticles!
Clearly I would have to stop saying (or in turn, say the opposite) of My Truth to make most fat people happy. Because I find them unappealing, unattractive sexually, and yes, generally lazy. Whether the laziness caused their fatness or the fatness caused their laziness is irrelevant. They are a big people and don't like moving. Understandable since hauling around excessive amounts of flesh must be uncomfortable. But still. I find it abhorrent.

I presume you know I am a fat person right? You may be shocked to know that I am actually working on my weight issue. The assumption that me and/or people like me dont like koving and are lazy not only p***es me off but I find the attitude behind it revolting. I shudder to thunk what you must think of underweight people.

desideraht

Hellspawn
I presume you know I am a fat person right? You may be shocked to know that I am actually working on my weight issue. The assumption that me and/or people like me dont like koving and are lazy not only p***es me off but I find the attitude behind it revolting. I shudder to thunk what you must think of underweight people.
As someone who has been anxorexic off and on (I go through periods where I feel a compulsive need to starve myself), I know a lot of underweight people suffer from body dysmorphia. That being said, skinny people can be just as lazy—although more in the sense of mentally/emotionally lazy—as per to not address the mental affliction that leads them to starvation.

Find me revolting if you wish. You're still fat. :flower2:

dgirl1986

Big Queer Chesticles!
As someone who has been anxorexic off and on (I go through periods where I feel a compulsive need to starve myself), I know a lot of underweight people suffer from body dysmorphia. That being said, skinny people can be just as lazy—although more in the sense of mentally/emotionally lazy—as per to not address the mental affliction that leads them to starvation.

Find me revolting if you wish. You're still fat. :flower2:

As someone who suffered from an eating disorder, I would've thought you would be more understanding towards people who are not yet at the recovery stage.

Yeah I am still fat, so what? Doesn't make me any less of a human being.

desideraht

Hellspawn
I never said being fat made someone less human. Humans are pretty disgusting overall, though. You might not want to ascribe yourself to that label.

dgirl1986

Big Queer Chesticles!
I never said being fat made someone less human. Humans are pretty disgusting overall, though. You might not want to ascribe yourself to that label.

I don't see why you felt the need to mention it then given I was being open in regards to my size.

desideraht

Hellspawn
Do explain how mentioning it equates to it meaning someone is less human. I am curious how you reached such an absurd conclusion.

dgirl1986

Big Queer Chesticles!
Do explain how mentioning it equates to it meaning someone is less human. I am curious how you reached such an absurd conclusion.

You referred to my statement about finding the attitude you show towards fat people revolting. Then followed up where the sentenced only consisted of You're still fat as if it should be some sort of insult.

desideraht

Hellspawn
So then you think I'm not human for the attitude that I have? That is nice, and really, I am rather flattered, but do not project such a mentality unto Me. You are human and that is why you are yucky. Do not mistake that fact.

dgirl1986

Big Queer Chesticles!
So then you think I'm not human for the attitude that I have? That is nice, and really, I am rather flattered, but do not project such a mentality unto Me. You are human and that is why you are yucky. Do not mistake that fact.

I don't believe that is what I said. There is a difference between finding the attitude repulsive and finding the person repulsive. It is the attitude that I have issue with.

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
While fat people usually are responsible for being fat, I don't see why one should waste his Wrath on them. That being said, I do not "censor" My thoughts about fat people. If I think something unkind about them, I am honest about it. At the same time, I do realise that once you've become fat, it is a bit of a trap and not easy to get out of, even if you are trying. But I have observed a lot of fat people giving up, or worse, vehemently staying fat "just to **** people off", as though being morbidly obese is rebellious in some manner.

As rebellious as an atheist wearing pentagrams.

Excuse me? That's skinny shaming...I'm "skinny" and I know how to spoon.There is no "rule" that you must be overweight to be cuddled.

No, but it's far better. The girl before my current one did modeling type stuff, tall and skinny like myself. That's not what it should be like haha.

desideraht

Hellspawn
I don't believe that is what I said. There is a difference between finding the attitude repulsive and finding the person repulsive. It is the attitude that I have issue with.
That's nice.

As rebellious as an atheist wearing pentagrams.
Pagans can be atheistic. So can Satanists. The philosophies do not require believing in a deity. Magick does not require taking the deities "literally".