• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Family Birthdays on the same day.

JJ50

Today is my husband's birthday (72) our eldest daughter's birthday (49), and my husband's eldest nephew's birthday (61).

One of my sister's sons was born on her birthday, and another sister has a much younger cousin of ours born on hers.

Do other posters have family members who share the same birthdays?

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
Today is my husband's birthday (72) our eldest daughter's birthday (49), and my husband's eldest nephew's birthday (61).

One of my sister's sons was born on her birthday, and another sister has a much younger cousin of ours born on hers.

Do other posters have family members who share the same birthdays?

Yes - my mother and my grandmother share a birthday

Altfish

Veteran Member
We have a lot close together - romantic nights at Xmas! - but none on the same day.

I think I read somewhere that in a class of 30 children the odds are greater than 50-50 that two will have the same birthday. And if you increase that to something like 80 children it is almost 100% certain.