• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fallout 4

dgirl1986

Big Queer Chesticles!
Have you played it?
Did you like it?
Have you played the previous games?
What did you do with the power armor?

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Have you played it?
Did you like it?

I liked it. I think I preferred Las Vegas though, but then again, 3 and Las Vegas were such a leap from what came before, stylistically. 4 is more of the same, really (but not bad for all that).
I ran out of steam a little. In terms of Power Armour, I'm a hoarder. Anything with restricted use I tend to tuck in an arsenal somewhere in case I need it for a rainy day. I used it a few times when missions were tough, etc, but generally wasn't in it.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
I played Fallout 1, but I didn't play any of the following ones due to a complex chain of events.

dgirl1986

Big Queer Chesticles!
I liked it. I think I preferred Las Vegas though, but then again, 3 and Las Vegas were such a leap from what came before, stylistically. 4 is more of the same, really (but not bad for all that).
I ran out of steam a little. In terms of Power Armour, I'm a hoarder. Anything with restricted use I tend to tuck in an arsenal somewhere in case I need it for a rainy day. I used it a few times when missions were tough, etc, but generally wasn't in it.

I only played new vegas for a little bit on my pc a few months ago. I gave up after the application kept hanging and freezing.

I will probably do the same thing with the power armor.

What is the deal with the feral ghouls? Do they keep coming back from the dead or what? They always scare the hell out of me.

The perks system is super overwhelming, so many options!

Flame

Beware
Fallout 4 was a disappointment for me. Maybe because I originally started with Fallout 3. It felt like Bethesda sacrificed many of their RPG elements to make a open world FPS.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I only played new vegas for a little bit on my pc a few months ago. I gave up after the application kept hanging and freezing.

I will probably do the same thing with the power armor.

What is the deal with the feral ghouls? Do they keep coming back from the dead or what? They always scare the hell out of me.

The perks system is super overwhelming, so many options!

Hmm...it's been a while, but I think the feral ghouls stay good and dead once you blow their heads off. But the Rad count always annoys me. I like to keep myself Radiation free. Dunno why, it's just a thing.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Fallout 4 was a disappointment for me. Maybe because I originally started with Fallout 3. It felt like Bethesda sacrificed many of their RPG elements to make a open world FPS.

Ever play 1 and 2? They were completely different in style.

Shad

Veteran Member
Have you played it?

Yes

Did you like it?

Overall yes.

Yes I have played almost all of the series for the most part. Fallout 1, 2, tactics, 3, and NV

I left at least one set in each settlement as I didn't use power armour for everything or every playthrough. This way I always had PA close by if I needed it (I play with a no fast-travel mod. I think I've only had one character that used PA as much as possible which was a melee char on survival settings.

How I had so many set below

I had a lot of PA sets as there is a way to get more than the common method involving perks.

Cephus

Relentlessly Rational
Have you played it?

Still playing it in fact.

Did you like it?

Very much. It's not perfect, but no games are.

Every single one of them.

I have an armor vault, with an example of every single armor in the game. All six variants of the T-45, T-51, T-60 and X-01, plus every single paint job available in the game.