• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Facts About the Missing Link

shashamunzara

What's necessary is for scientists to read their Bibles. A lack of wisdom & knowledge has left them trying to discover what has long been explained point blank.

The creature called the serpent in the old testament, was the closest to man (more subtle than a chimp). So close to the point where it could communicate and have discourse (& eventually intercourse) with mankind.

What then happened, after it seduced our mother Eve & slept with her, eventually her went on to "give the fruit" to her husband resulting in the both of their realisation that they had different sexual organs ad could nolonger walk about naked. Also resulting in the birth of maternal twins with different fathers. One a half serpent half human brute (Cain) and his brother Abel.

The curse pronounced on that creature broke the continuity between humanity & the rest of the animal world. Look at the shape of the serpent.

Today, women still get sexually aroused by the sight of a wriggling snake. (try hiss at them, immoral ones will fall for it, while lecherous men fall for wiggling mincing lizard eyed whores etc).

But that serpent is your missing link scientists have been searching for & failing to find.

Pays to read.

What's necessary is for scientists to read their Bibles. A lack of wisdom & knowledge has left them trying to discover what has long been explained point blank.

The creature called the serpent in the old testament, was the closest to man (more subtle than a chimp). So close to the point where it could communicate and have discourse (& eventually intercourse) with mankind.

What then happened, after it seduced our mother Eve & slept with her, eventually her went on to "give the fruit" to her husband resulting in the both of their realisation that they had different sexual organs ad could nolonger walk about naked. Also resulting in the birth of maternal twins with different fathers. One a half serpent half human brute (Cain) and his brother Abel.

The curse pronounced on that creature broke the continuity between humanity & the rest of the animal world. Look at the shape of the serpent.

Today, women still get sexually aroused by the sight of a wriggling snake. (try hiss at them, immoral ones will fall for it, while lecherous men fall for wiggling mincing lizard eyed whores etc).

But that serpent is your missing link scientists have been searching for & failing to find.

Pays to read.

Yes, yes because a snake can definitely have sex with humans and talk with them. I'm pretty sure that if I saw someone in this day and age trying to get freaky with a snake, then I'd think it's straight-jacket night for that person.

The bible may say the snake is the closest relative creature to humans but science says otherwise.

Since you suggest scientists should read the bible, here's a suggestion for you: read a basic book on evolutionary biology. You cant fairly expect one side to read a book without the other side returning the command. :D

Oh, and just so you're aware, snakes can have limbs if they're influenced embryonically. The physiological, anatomical, morphological, genetic and evolutionary differences between humans and snakes are so large that you might as well say that a bird evolved from directly from a platypus. When you're going to argue something about science, you use the science paradigm, not another paradigm otherwise nonsense like this occurs.

The_Evelyonian

Old-School Member

Pays to read.

What the...?

Gunfingers

Happiness Incarnate
If you're gonna do that with all these girls around then give me a chance to put on some hip waders or somethin'!

Are these really facts if they are taken from a book centuries old and whose source can only scantly be traced? I understand it from a creationist's point of view, but you would have to believe this for it to hold truth, but it is still far from fact.

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
Are these really facts if they are taken from a book centuries old and whose source can only scantly be traced? I understand it from a creationist's point of view, but you would have to believe this for it to hold truth, but it is still far from fact.
They are not even accurately taken from the Bible. Rather the story is reinterpreted to justify pointing to Jews or Blacks as decedents of Cain (Kenites), and therefore of demonic blood.

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony

Pays to read.

Ok...I know this is in the debate section but I can't help but get the feeling...you're joking...right?

Shouldn't this be in the Jokes section of the forum?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
A hiss in the ear or around the neck, for me at least, can be a massive turn on, but not just a straight up hiss. But I am not sexually aroused by a snake. I'll hold it, but it won't make me horny.

But, I'm going to hope that I come descended from the Serpent. I think he was a pretty cool guy after all.

Sacred Silence

Super Cool
I too really hope you were joking and for that I am going to hiss at every woman I see just to do a REAL scientific study. Lets see what happens. Okay hissed at SW and nothing happened ....or do I have to be a man to hiss at her to get her to get turned on ? Hmm.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Okay hissed at SW and nothing happened ....or do I have to be a man to hiss at her to get her to get turned on ?
Nah. Just move closer to me, then that devil hiss might provoke me to pounce and rip your.......sorry....not the appropriate board.:flirt: