• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ezekiel 13 False Prophet cannot enter Isreal and a wall will fall.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Ezekiel 13 is about false prophets "that prophesy out of their own hearts". God says to them, "Woe unto the foolish prophets, that follow their own spirit, and have seen nothing!" And that they have contributed naught to Isreal "to stand in the battle in the day of the Lord"

Ezekial 13 up to verse 9 talks of false prophets, then we get to verse 9.

9 And mine hand shall be upon the prophets that see vanity, and that divine lies: they shall not be in the assembly of my people, neither shall they be written in the writing of the house of Israel, neither shall they enter into the land of Israel; and ye shall know that I am the Lord God. (Bold by me)

God has stated that no false prophets will enter the land of Israel, let alone to the established in Israel.

Verses 10 to 16 are about a wall daubed with untempered morter, a wall that God will bring down. A personal thought on this was the wailing wall and the mortar was the prayers tucked inside the cracks, that then ties to verses 17 to 23.

Verses 17 to 23 I have no solid thoughts about, but they appear to be expanding upon the extent that false prophecy has permeated society as a whole. The extent that false prophecy has influenced our mind and prayers.

So the two main points I will raise are.

1) If a prophet comes to Isreal and is established therein, then verse 9 would indicate they are not false.

2) It appears verses 10 to 16 could very well be a prophecy about the wailing wall.

Happy to discuss and debate in a friendly manner. Regards Tony

Last edited:

2ndpillar

Then you would say God failed in this promise?

The other option, is they are not false, but sent to the Holy Land by God.

Regards Tony
I am saying it hasn't happened as of 9:04 A.M. the 6th of 2024. You still have crazy pagan like women running around the streets wearing bands and veils/scarfs (Ez 37:18), and in Congress. There are a lot of prophecies which have not happened as of this time. As per the land given to Jacob/Israel, according to Obadiah, that land will be vastly expanded. That has not happened as of this moment. The destruction of the "nations" hasn't happened as of this moment (Zechariah 14). The "King" doesn't rule from Jerusalem as of this moment (Zechariah 14:16), nor do the survivors of the nations kneel down to the "king" every year on the feast of Booths. On the other hand, "flooding rains", "strong wind", with hailstones has recently struck Mecca. (Ezekiel 13:11). That might be a wakeup call for Edom, whose lands will revert to Jacob (Obadiah 1:19).

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am saying it hasn't happened as of 9:04 A.M. the 6th of 2024. You still have crazy pagan like women running around the streets wearing bands and veils/scarfs (Ez 37:18), and in Congress. There are a lot of prophecies which have not happened as of this time. As per the land given to Jacob/Israel, according to Obadiah, that land will be vastly expanded. That has not happened as of this moment. The destruction of the "nations" hasn't happened as of this moment (Zechariah 14). The "King" doesn't rule from Jerusalem as of this moment (Zechariah 14:16), nor do the survivors of the nations kneel down to the "king" every year on the feast of Booths. On the other hand, "flooding rains", "strong wind", with hailstones has recently struck Mecca. (Ezekiel 13:11). That might be a wakeup call for Edom, whose lands will revert to Jacob (Obadiah 1:19).
A lot of these prophecies will only be a spiritual reality, this has been God's way of testing His servants from the beginning of time. The Holy Books are full of these examples where the masses rejected the prophets because the signs they await did not happen.

Jesus never ruled, but Jesus was a true King of Isreal sitting on the throne of David. The Messengers do not come for earthly rule, they come to bring humanity to God.

The destruction of the Nations has happened, the disintegration is now very obvious. Nationalism is folding under to a new wave of Global cooperation, these are the dying pains of an old world order. God always rules the hearts via the Messengers, the True Prophets. Thus Jesus, Muhammad, the Bab and Baha'u'llah have blessed Israel with their presence.

Many await a 3rd temple to be built, Baha'u'llah has offered this, my understanding is that it is a fulfillment of the 3rd temple, Baha'u'llah addresses all the nations in this Tablet of the Temple.

"Thus have We built the Temple with the hands of power and might, could ye but know it. This is the Temple promised unto you in the Book. Draw ye nigh unto it. This is that which profiteth you, could ye but comprehend it. Be fair, O peoples of the earth! Which is preferable, this, or a temple which is built of clay? Set your faces towards it. Thus have ye been commanded by God, the Help in Peril, the Self-Subsisting. Follow ye His bidding, and praise ye God, your Lord, for that which He hath bestowed upon you. He, verily, is the Truth. No God is there but He. He revealeth what He pleaseth, through His words “Be and it is”."

Lots to consider, Regards Tony

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
9 And mine hand shall be upon the prophets that see vanity, and that divine lies: they shall not be in the assembly of my people, neither shall they be written in the writing of the house of Israel, neither shall they enter into the land of Israel; and ye shall know that I am the Lord God. (Bold by me)
@CG Didymus

CG I see this passage of Ezekial 13 100% supports Jesus, Muhammad, the Bab and Baha'u'llah.

Ezekiel 13 is about false prophets and reflects all New Testament warnings of false prophets, but note the promise which I put in bold and as a result of no false prophet entering Israel, "and ye shall know that I am the Lord God".

Regards Tony

2ndpillar

A lot of these prophecies will only be a spiritual reality, this has been God's way of testing His servants from the beginning of time. The Holy Books are full of these examples where the masses rejected the prophets because the signs they await did not happen.
That the LORD will bring the nations against Jerusalem, per Zechariah 14:1-2 is happening in the real time at this moment. No spiritualism about it. The consequence will be per Zechariah 14:12, a "plague" in the form of radiation poisoning. The Jews are already prepared with individual fallout shelters. On the other hand, the jihadist do not have anything but a green scarf. I don't know, I don't think that scarf is going to make it. As for the rest of the world, well you have the mountains falling into the sea, and islands disappearing (Revelation 16). As for the masses, they cling to the false prophets (Mt 7:13-15), in the form of some supposed Mohammad, some guy called Marx, and some self-professed voice of God, the false prophet Paul.

Zechariah 14:12 This is the plague with which the LORD will strike all the nations that fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh will rot while they are still standing on their feet, their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
That the LORD will bring the nations against Jerusalem, per Zechariah 14:1-2 is happening in the real time at this moment. No spiritualism about it. The consequence will be per Zechariah 14:12, a "plague" in the form of radiation poisoning. The Jews are already prepared with individual fallout shelters. On the other hand, the jihadist do not have anything but a green scarf. I don't know, I don't think that scarf is going to make it. As for the rest of the world, well you have the mountains falling into the sea, and islands disappearing (Revelation 16). As for the masses, they cling to the false prophets (Mt 7:13-15), in the form of some supposed Mohammad, some guy called Marx, and some self-professed voice of God, the false prophet Paul.

Zechariah 14:12 This is the plague with which the LORD will strike all the nations that fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh will rot while they are still standing on their feet, their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths.
I see you are mistaken about Muhammad. Muhammad was the first Woe of Revelation.

Muhammad was one of the two witnesses, Ali was the other that gave prophecy for 1260 years as per Revelation 11.

Knowing this would most likely change the way you choose to interpret scriptures, which only the prophets can do with no error.

There is still a lot of Biblical prophecies unfolding, I see they are timeless, yet the promissed end of ages Messiah blessed this earth in AD1844, or the year Ah1260, to me that is no doubt.

Regards Tony

2ndpillar

I see you are mistaken about Muhammad. Muhammad was the first Woe of Revelation.

Muhammad was one of the two witnesses, Ali was the other that gave prophecy for 1260 years as per Revelation 11.

Knowing this would most likely change the way you choose to interpret scriptures, which only the prophets can do with no error.

There is still a lot of Biblical prophecies unfolding, I see they are timeless, yet the promissed end of ages Messiah blessed this earth in AD1844, or the year Ah1260, to me that is no doubt.

Regards Tony
The "first Woe of Revelation" 9 are the "locusts", who come from the "bottomless pit". Ali died early in his life from supposedly a poisoned sword. And the "earth" was not blessed in 1844, despite what the 7th day Adventist or Baha might teach.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The "first Woe of Revelation" 9 are the "locusts", who come from the "bottomless pit". Ali died early in his life from supposedly a poisoned sword. And the "earth" was not blessed in 1844, despite what the 7th day Adventist or Baha might teach.
I can only wish you all the best, with prophecy, I will go with the explanations given by Baha'u'llah.

Regards Tony

2ndpillar

I can only wish you all the best, with prophecy, I will go with the explanations given by Baha'u'llah.

Regards Tony
Well, Baha is dead and buried. His only companions would be the worms. His only step up on Mohammad, is that he actually existed, apart from some supposed son of the moon god (Hubal/Allah) slave from Petra.

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
@CG Didymus

CG I see this passage of Ezekial 13 100% supports Jesus, Muhammad, the Bab and Baha'u'llah.

Ezekiel 13 is about false prophets and reflects all New Testament warnings of false prophets, but note the promise which I put in bold and as a result of no false prophet entering Israel, "and ye shall know that I am the Lord God".

Regards Tony
I did a quick look at what was happening during this time in Ezekiel's life. It sounds like Jerusalem had been conquered and the people were taken captive. There were some "true" prophets and then there were some "false" prophets. These "true" prophets probably aren't the same as what Baha'is would call "manifestations." I think it would be people like Ezekiel, Isaiah, Jeremiah and such.

Since they were exiled, Ezekiel could be only referring to those "false" prophets at that time. That they would not be allowed back into Jerusalem and Israel once they were set free from their captivity.

I think it would be nice to get some more context from some of the knowledgeable Jews here on the forum.

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
Rev 9:1 The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss. 2 When he opened the Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke from a gigantic furnace. The sun and sky were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss. 3 And out of the smoke locusts came down on the earth and were given power like that of scorpions of the earth. 4 They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree, but only those people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads. 5 They were not allowed to kill them but only to torture them for five months. And the agony they suffered was like that of the sting of a scorpion when it strikes. 6 During those days people will seek death but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them.​
7 The locusts looked like horses prepared for battle. On their heads they wore something like crowns of gold, and their faces resembled human faces. 8 Their hair was like women’s hair, and their teeth were like lions’ teeth. 9 They had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the thundering of many horses and chariots rushing into battle. 10 They had tails with stingers, like scorpions, and in their tails they had power to torment people for five months. 11 They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon and in Greek is Apollyon (that is, Destroyer).​
12 The first woe is past; two other woes are yet to come.​
How would anyone come to the conclusion that any of that was describing Muhammad?

I swear I've seen a Baha'i interpretation of all of this, but I can't find it. But it doesn't matter. They have ways to symbolically interpret anything to mean exactly what they want it to mean.

Kelly of the Phoenix

Ezekiel 13 is about false prophets "that prophesy out of their own hearts". God says to them, "Woe unto the foolish prophets, that follow their own spirit, and have seen nothing!" And that they have contributed naught to Isreal "to stand in the battle in the day of the Lord"
I mean, so many of the prophets would suffer under this rule.
Edit: if I were to nitpick, and I will, then if you lived in Judah or Samaria or Galilee or Judea, you were not in “Israel”, right?

Last edited:

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Edit: if I were to nitpick, and I will, then if you lived in Judah or Samaria or Galilee or Judea, you were not in “Israel”, right?
Yes, there are many false prophets, I think time tells us who was true, they do build civilizations based in moral and virtue suited to the age they were given.

My current understanding is that Israel, the promissed Land, is historically the land of Cannan. From this link.

"The land known as Canaan was situated in the territory of the southern Levant, which today encompasses Israel, the West Bank and Gaza, Jordan, and the southern portions of Syria and Lebanon."

Regards Tony

2ndpillar

Wrong. The northern 10 tribes, referred to as Ephraim/Israel, lived in the area known as Samaria. The house of Judah, was known as the Jews, lived in Judea. They both originated in the land given to Jacob/Israel, of which the present Israel is but a part. According to Obadiah, that portion will soon be broadly expanded.