• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Extraordinarily Insightful Interview With MaddLlama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Good Afternoon, O MaddLlama, and welcome to the RF Member Interview Forum were we pride ourselves on our extraordinarily insightful interviews!

Folks, today we have with us MaddLlama, a beautiful femme from New York of exceptional poise and grace, who has graciously consented to be interviewed by us. We'll be asking extraordinarily insightful questions today in order to uncover the real MaddLlama, the MaddLlama behind the myth, the MaddLlama that you, the viewer, have been waiting for. So, let's get to the questions:

I've noticed that your user title is, "I love the little tacos". Could you explain to our eager viewers why you chose that particular title rather than the more familiar, "Rodents Suck"?

What are the top three things you like most about being a RF Supporter?

Have you lived in New York City all your life?

Your profile says you are an adult novelty retailer. What exactly do you do as one? Do you work door to door or out of a shop? Do you own the business, work on commission, or on salary?

How's business?

What do you plan to do with your degrees in sociology and Asian studies?

Do you have favorite Asian society?

What do you like best about your studies? How do they engage you most?

What is you preferred color of horse?

Do you find your preference for that color of horse scandalous?

Are striped chipmunks really tiny zebras?

How many stars can you see on a typical moonless night from New York City nowadays?

What sort of recreational writing do you do?

Without ranking them, please name three of your top five favorite posters on RF, and tell us why each is a favorite.

Is it true, as some have said, that you once wore rainbow colored men's boxers to bed in the hope of finding a pot of gold in your drawers the next morning?

Can it be reasonably asserted of you MaddLlama that you are an exceptionally shrewd judge of Central Park pigeons?

When was the last time you appeared in a home video and what was the occasion?

Do you have any musical proclivities that one million internet users should know about?

What exactly is beading and how does it effect your opinion of the United Nations?

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
Sunstone said:
Folks, today we have with us MaddLlama, a beautiful femme from New York of exceptional poise and grace, who has graciously consented to be interviewed by us. We'll be asking extraordinarily insightful questions today in order to uncover the real MaddLlama, the MaddLlama behind the myth, the MaddLlama that you, the viewer, have been waiting for. So, let's get to the questions:

If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were coming on to me. :D

I've noticed that your user title is, "I love the little tacos". Could you explain to our eager viewers why you chose that particular title rather than the more familiar, "Rodents Suck"?

Actually I'm not sure if we're thinking of the same thing, though it could just be that I missed that part of the show. I really really really love GIR. He is the coolest cartoon robot to ever be animated, and I think Invader Zim is an incredibly genius show. And, I really enjoy eating tacos, especially the ones with vegetarian "meat". And, of course my favorite episode of the show was the episode where GIR becomes the house and must go and retrieve the fast food tacos. It's one of the lines from the episodes that sends me into fits of giggles. And now, I have a t-shirt with the full line - "I love the little tacos, I love them good".
Where does the "rodents suck" come from?

What are the top three things you like most about being a RF Supporter?

Hmm.....well first I like knowing that I'm contributing to the well-being of the forum because I like it so much. Not seeing ads is also a good thing, because normally google ads disturb me. And I like having a bigger avatar. =)

Have you lived in New York City all your life?

Actually I only lived in the city for a brief period of time. I was born on Long Island and moved progressively west. I went to Pratt in the city for a year. I ejoyed the school and living in the city a lot, but in the end the life of the artist wasn't for me. After that I moved back to the island, and now I am living upstate.

Your profile says you are an adult novelty retailer. What exactly do you do as one? Do you work door to door or out of a shop? Do you own the business, work on commission, or on salary?

I work as a consultant for a company called Pure Romance, which carries an extensive line of products for adults, from shaving cream, to massage and other bath stuff to things on the more adult spectrum. Basically to sell these items I find women who are interested in hosting parties in thier homes where they invite thier friends and I come in and set up a display, and sell the items that way, like a tupperware party but with...you know. It's done in an informative and fun way (we have games and things that we do also, so it really is a party), and I also have to do a lot of research to try and answer questions that the women may have about the products and thier own phisiology. Technically I own my own business, and I can operate it mostly how I want as far as sales and advertising and such, but the corporate office I get my discounted product from has certain regulations for advertising and other things. Basically now I make 40% of everything I sel, since that's the amount of discount on product I get from the mother-company. We're also a multi-level marketing kind of company, where I can recruit other women as my "children" to do this also, and the more I have the higher my product discount is.

How's business?

Kind of sluggish at the moment since I had to take a break for a few months to get married and that jazz, and summer is kind of a slow season for these things. Trying to pick things back up now that the wedding is over. =)

What do you plan to do with your degrees in sociology and Asian studies?

That's a really good question. I actually didn't choose the major with a career in mind, since I'm not positive I'll have one (my husband makes enough to support the both of us, and any children we may have), so I chose two subject areas that I enjoy. I have a fascination both with Japanese culture and language, and also the social habits of, well, everything. I always dreamed of this pet project where I would take a few cultures that were interesting to me and chart thier popular and social culture for the last 300 years and see what kind of conclusions I could make based on that.
My interest in anime is what sparked my love for Japanese culture, and I started teaching myself the language in high school so I could watch more original material. I enjoyed it so much that I thought I could really get into it and do freelance translation. I contemplated being an english teacher in Japan for a few years through this program they have, but I realized I couldn't be away from my family my friends and my hubby for that long, so I nixxed that idea.

Do you have favorite Asian society?

Japan, definately.

What do you like best about your studies? How do they engage you most?

I find the Japanese language to be very beautiful and expressive, sometimes to me moreso than english. It's a different way of expressing the way I feel and what I want to say.
And with the sociology studies, the comparison between modern and old within the discipline is fascinating, as in "why did/do we do that" sort of thing.

What is you preferred color of horse?

Light brown, with some white spots :D

Do you find your preference for that color of horse scandalous?

Well you know, it's a very special thing, a bond between a girl and her horse...

Are striped chipmunks really tiny zebras?

It's quite possible, but I've never known zebras to be brown.

How many stars can you see on a typical moonless night from New York City nowadays?

:biglaugh: Umm....not very many at all. And if you're in Times Sqaure, none.

What sort of recreational writing do you do?

I do a little bit of fantasy writing, and some anime fanfiction. I'm not very good (or at least I don't think so). I've worked on some stories and I have a lot of ideas, but I've never actually finished anything. Too many ideas, not enough time, and my brain works faster than my fingers sometimes.

Without ranking them, please name three of your top five favorite posters on RF, and tell us why each is a favorite.

Oh so I have to play favories now? Hmmm...
MidnightBlue
ZombieHarlot
FeathersInHair
Evereal
Jewscout

I chose these five because thier posts are always very insightful and intelligent, and they make me laugh. They are also five of the people who really helped make me feel at home and treated me like a friend, rather than just some random person like I get at other forums. And, if you'll notice I picked 5 people with different religious leanings - it's important to me to get different perspectives in that way. Of course being an atheist I pay attention to what MB has to say =)

Is it true, as some have said, that you once wore rainbow colored men's boxers to bed in the hope of finding a pot of gold in your drawers the next morning?

Unfortunately the stories of my nightly escapades have been greatly exaggerated. The truth is that I once went to bed in gold pajamas with a Rainbow Brite stuffed toy.

Can it be reasonably asserted of you MaddLlama that you are an exceptionally shrewd judge of Central Park pigeons?

Probably not, but I did once spend a few drunk hours with my roommates making the CP pidgeon soap opera. Not unlike that new show on Animal Planet "Meerkat Manor". haha

When was the last time you appeared in a home video and what was the occasion?

I don't really know. Probably not since I graduated high school....if there's even a video tape for that.

Do you have any musical proclivities that one million internet users should know about?

Umm, well I played the piano when I was much younger, and I wish I had the singing talent for Broadway (hey, I can pretend!).

What exactly is beading and how does it effect your opinion of the United
Nations?

Beading is really just a fancy word for making jewelry, and beads. The people in the UN clearly do not wear enough jewelry. I shall make them lots of jewelry so they can all accessorize properly.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Today we continue our extraordinarily insightful interview with MaddLlama, not to mention brazen come on, by examining the tragic circumstances that forced her, as a mere child of 12, to work long after school hours as a brain surgeon in order to support her impoverished family.

Is it true the tragic circumstances that forced you into brain surgery at too young an age revolved around your uncle's decision to sell the family Party Balloon Inflation business?

What part of upstate New York did you eventually abscound to with your earnings from brain surgery? That is, where do you live today?

Which room of your home do you like best and would you describe it for our viewers please?

Do you keep goats yet, and if not, where do you go for fresh goat's cheese when you make Greek Salads?

Are you planning a large family?

Which magazines do you subscribe to or read on a regular basis?

Please tell our viewers how you will annoyingly describe the "Good Old Days" to your children once they are old enough to annoy with such things?

What do you think of the Iraq war?

Although you are fairly new to RF, you have already earned a reputation as an honest, open, and pleasant member of the community. Has this been a mistake on your part? Shouldn't you be nuturing your cruel and heartless side?

Please describe a charitable act or contribution you made within the last year and why you made it?

If Texas was sinking into the Gulf of Mexico following an earthquake, would you rescue domestic animals or livestock first?

What kind of underwear does George Bush wear?

Is it true that when in love we see through the eyes of our beloved and the world is thus renewed with a new vision of it for us?

Please describe your least favorite strip mall and why it's your least favorite?

Is chocolate our friend?

What's the most consoling thing you can think of to say to a friend going through a divorce?

What famous primatologist knew a wild chimpanzee she named Frodo?

How many trees and what kind of trees do you have in your yard?

About how old are they in doggie years?

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
Sunstone said:
Is it true the tragic circumstances that forced you into brain surgery at too young an age revolved around your uncle's decision to sell the family Party Balloon Inflation business?

Once again the game of telephone has given you some faulty information. The truth of the matter is that my older brother once had a lobotomy and decided to run off and become a circus clown. Tragic really....

What part of upstate New York did you eventually abscound to with your earnings from brain surgery? That is, where do you live today?

A town called New Windsor, which if anyone is familiar with NY colleges is about 20 miles south of New Paltz.

Which room of your home do you like best and would you describe it for our viewers please?

Currently my favorite room is my office - it's where I keep all of my books, notebooks, office supplies and my computer. Unfortunately it's a bit cramped right now since I have to use it for school and work. Soon though I'll have a second office which will have all of my work stuff, and my mountains of crafting supplies. Then that will be my favorite. =)

Do you keep goats yet, and if not, where do you go for fresh goat's cheese when you make Greek Salads?

No goats, but I do have a dream of starting a Llama petting zoo with one of my friends. Llamas are awesome.
And, I hate greek salad. Actually, I don't like any greek food.

Are you planning a large family?

Well, I haven't even been married for a year yet so I'm not sure how seriously I am thinking about children at the moment. But, I think in the end I'll want to have 3.

Which magazines do you subscribe to or read on a regular basis?

Self; Alternative Medicine; Creating Keepsakes; Bead Style; New Scientist; Weight Watchers; Newtype (the Japanese version when I'm able)

Please tell our viewers how you will annoyingly describe the "Good Old Days" to your children once they are old enough to annoy with such things?

I don't actually think I'm old enough to even have "good old days" to talk about yet, but, I have plenty of (not-so) interesting stories of my days in high school working on the stage crew, and my many nights of playing DDR, World of Warcraft and Playstation in my years of college. I'll probably leave out the tales of my White Wolf and BESM RPG days.....I'm enough of a nerd already.

What do you think of the Iraq war?

I will honestly admit that I don't keep up with certain things, so I don't really know enough for my opinion to matter. However, I don't have very high opinions of our president or the war, and I think our reasons for starting the war were not what the general public was told, and I really don't like the attitude in this country that we have the right to police the world so other countries can be free like us.

Although you are fairly new to RF, you have already earned a reputation as an honest, open, and pleasant member of the community. Has this been a mistake on your part? Shouldn't you be nuturing your cruel and heartless side?

Honest, yes. Open, most of the time. Pleasant? Who have you been talking to? lol
I generally try not to be heartless (actually I have a hard time being cruel, I'm too warm and squishie inside), but I think I spend a lot of time nurturing my obnoxious and sarcastic side. It's one of those things that apparently makes me endearing....or so my friends say. :sarcastic

Please describe a charitable act or contribution you made within the last year and why you made it?

I am very wary of many organized charities, since you never know where that money goes to, and if I'm going to donate I don't want to see my money going towards some charity administrators new Mercedes. I recently gave a huge box full of clothing and some other household to Goodwill, and another box full of books to a local library because I would rather see them go to someone who will use them than throw out what I don't need.

If Texas was sinking into the Gulf of Mexico following an earthquake, would you rescue domestic animals or livestock first?

Texas would most likely sink and crumble before I could get there to save any animals.

What kind of underwear does George Bush wear?

You know, I don't really need that visual so I'm not even going to try to answer that question.

Is it true that when in love we see through the eyes of our beloved and the world is thus renewed with a new vision of it for us?

Phil, I'm married....I don't think in those squishie terms anymore. :D
To be serious, I think that it's partly true. When I fell in love it was like having a whole new outlook on life, but it was because I was with him, not because I saw things from his perspective.

Please describe your least favorite strip mall and why it's your least favorite?

The Harriman Outlets, because it's full of designer stuff and supposed to be cheaper, but really it's the same price and they never have what I want ;_;

Is chocolate our friend?

Well, it's only my friend sometimes. If I eat too much chocolate it makes me sick (and I don't mean like gorging myself, I mean I get physically ill if I try to eat more than 1/3 of a Hershey bar in one sitting :()

What's the most consoling thing you can think of to say to a friend going through a divorce?

I know this sounds really cliche but I don't have a stock answer for you. What I would say would really depend on who it was, who they were married to, and the reasons behind the divorce. My best friend has had her share of breakups and bad relationships, and my advice and consolation is always different, because every relationship was different.

What famous primatologist knew a wild chimpanzee she named Frodo?

I don't know, but I bet she was probably a nerd.

How many trees and what kind of trees do you have in your yard?

Umm.....well I live in a condo, and in one of those complexes that is really really strict about how the outside of your house has to look. We're not allowed to plant anything, so all I have on my 5x4 front yard is a very small scrawny dying tree, and my backyard is a 4x4 stone slab with a fence. No trees there.
However, I do have a nice view of the Hudson River and the hills behind it, so at least I get some nature.
;_;

About how old are they in doggie years?

Heh, not very old. The trees keep dying and instead of taking the money I pay for landscaping fees every freakin month to put in a sprinkler system for the plot of dead plants and grass everywhere, they just use it to buy more trees, and replace the dead ones.
Thier idea of planting grass is put the seed where you want it, and then wait for it to rain. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.